Page 125 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1332

Thread: Trade with Naked Eyes

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13

Trade with Naked Eyes

The Requirement for this Trade is M 15 chart as wide as possible.
    Your left eye and your Right Eye
    Consolidation of candles
    Draw horizontal lines on consolidation on the upper part as well as on the down part.
    if the candle trigger from the upper part wait another 15 minute to retrace and go long and same with short.
    You will be looking with your left eye for going long that the candles are much above your left eyes and vice vers
    EU M 15 CHART (1)

Next day Trade (2)

since I am trading EU I could be biased so I am posting a chart of AUDUSD and see what happens which I have not traded before Consolidation is the path for success and patience but it will bring you more pips.

Usdjpy chart do not sleep while you are in the market japan uk and usa keep note of the cross over of uk and usa From market to market identify the consolidation and draw the line and keep your left and right eye open to take that trade.

Any chart as wide as possible in M15 time frame and note not so many drawings and no other indicators use on charts.
    patience is the big indicator and your eyes nothing else.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by audic5 View Post
    If you can spend the more then time to watching the market and find the all market shape well then you can make everyday simple or powerful naked eyes chart pattern strategy for our trading in it. A lot of reason available for trader to identify the market but without good learning and good understanding you should make it for our trading business.
    Thats true if we have the interest to know the market and all its volatility nature than earning the profits is ensured by this process so first we have the best trade skills at first and with the use of own ideas and planning we can make the success possible so making a strategy as very well and with understand it proper are essential to wins the money with proper security .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by audic5 View Post
    If you can spend the more then time to watching the market and find the all market shape well then you can make everyday simple or powerful naked eyes chart pattern strategy for our trading in it. A lot of reason available for trader to identify the market but without good learning and good understanding you should make it for our trading business.
    if we have the better skills and abilities to know about the market volatility than we can take such risk to trade with naked eye and earn the best profit but our focus on the trading with more passion is very necessary to find the best opportunities to earn more profit with developing good skills and follow all the trading rules properly without any mistake and will go in the right direction to gain success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    Trading naked chart is useful always because new trader will start to understand the market and technical analysis. This thread gives good example how trader has to look at chart and understand chart. I will say that these pictures are very good for learning purposes and new trader should study them well if he wants to trade pure price action.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner View Post
    Thats true if we have the interest to know the market and all its volatility nature than earning the profits is ensured by this process so first we have the best trade skills at first and with the use of own ideas and planning we can make the success possible so making a strategy as very well and with understand it proper are essential to wins the money with proper security .
    Without daily basic good learning and using demo account for trading practice we should not getting strong or better ideas for everyday trading on this business. Trader success on this business only that time possible for him when we can working on market with out suitable trading method and try to getting everyday good profit in it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    Trading with naked eyes, it means that the trader doesn't have any thing doing with indicators, that way, the trader is so much depending on the use of the candlestick, the traditional support and resistance. This is business and so therefore we all will have to come up with the rightful approach that works for us, which we have practiced.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Trading with naked eyes, it means that the trader doesn't have any thing doing with indicators, that way, the trader is so much depending on the use of the candlestick, the traditional support and resistance. This is business and so therefore we all will have to come up with the rightful approach that works for us, which we have practiced.
    Trading with naked eyes shows that the trader is not wearing spectacles or need not wear spectacles, haha thats a joke. Naked trading can be good but what is good to me is trade with price action along with an indicator and focus on market trends. To keep trading simple we should avoid scalping and learn a good strategy and practice it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Which trader interest the candlestick chart pattern trading strategy well he can most of time make naked eyes chart pattern strategy for trading and sometime getting good profit in it and sometime not. Price action trading method are good decision for trader after good understand this way well you can easily develop high profitable naked eyes chart pattern strategy for our trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 114
    In forex trading market, the choice is yours to make use of any method of trading which you see as will be fit for you to make money, but for me, I think about the naked trading chart as not being what I will want to make use of. Because the chart is complex, so I have gotten a simple way for me to trade, which is that I always do make sure to follow the technical trend trading indicator known as moving average.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    I can't trade with naked eyes, because in as much as I want to become a successful trader, I also want to be the sort of trader who takes good trade, the kind of trader who get to make use of indicator in trading and confirming his or her trades, so naked eyes trading to me, I think it will be less stronger than I want it to be.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    Trade on the naked chart is the most interesting method. Only creative traders use this method because what they see on the naked chart is a totally different concept of the market. There are simple resistance and support levels available in the history for those who are new and try to test this method. Just open naked chart mark the previous most hit level more than two times and trade among these levels.

Not allowed!

Page 125 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129 ... LastLast