Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: MT4 Vs cTrader

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 11

MT4 Vs cTrader

How do the two platforms compare on some of the key criteria for evaluating a trading platform?
    User Interface: cTrader is known for its smooth, uncluttered and intuitive interface. Though the popularity of MT4 is certainly unmatchable, when it comes to the user interface and ease of use, the cTrader platform would potentially come out on top. This will, of course, however, depend on the trader. Novice traders are likely to prefer the ease of use that comes with cTrader.
    Support for Auto-Trading Functionalities:MT4 offers Expert Advisors for auto-trading, which are easy to use, customisable and work well for both new traders and experts. cAlgo is cTrader’s equivalent and is programmable in C#. MT4 is still, however, widely considered to have the best in class support functionalities for its auto-trading tools. Also as MT4 has such a vast online community, it’s easier for the user to find support on internet for this platform, whereas support for cTrader’s auto-trading may be limited.
    Market Depth Functionality: Understanding market depth is important for the trader as it enables them to access liquidity and enter trades at precise price points. cTrader offers three alternatives for market depth assessment which are standard depth, price depth, and VWAP depth. However, MT4 offers only one market depth feature. When it comes to giving the trader a comprehensive picture of market depth, cTrader scores above MT4.
    Flexibility and Customisation: The flexibility for customisation of indicators based on the personal preferences of traders is lower in cTrader. This platform does not allow users to customise indicators and programs, however MT4 has many tools that allow the platform to be fully customised, with or without the need to know the programming language.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by stanlon View Post
    Mt4 is better than c-trader because mt4 is more secure and we can use indicators while using mt4, with c-trader we cannot make use of custom indicators this basics make mt4 much better than c-trader, but the c-trader terminal to also a very good platform that we can use on our web browser.
    This is the only thing that is make better mt4 platform. In meta trader platform we can use robot, trading system that are help us to analysis the market trend well. In C-trader we cannot use any indicator or robot that is reason mostly traders are not choose this indicator for trading. I also like to use only mt4 platform that is best indicator for us.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    We can trade and make money with any trading platform easily as long as we no how the market work, having a good understanding and experience about the market is all that matter, if we no how the market work we will be able to trade and make money with any trading platform.
    This is important to understand the trading platfomr and we can see all the new platform are same like the mt4 trading platform because they are copy this platform. If you want to make money on forex then you must choose best platform that is make easy for you to work on forex and mt4 is always traders first choice for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 14
    Ctrader platform have also some good qualities that makes it popular in the market. that it is easy in use as you dont need to download the platform just open it through your browser by going to the ctrader site whether you are using it at your lappy or phone. But many people still like mt4 because it have best features and people have became familiar with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mt4, Ctrader, Web trader... All these platforms are user dependent. They all possess features that every trader needs to successfully analyse the market and place trades.
    The opinion of one trader against another cannot be used as a yardstick to determine which platform is better.
    For instance I have not used Ctrader before, I am already used to mt4 and I love trading with it, that doesn't mean that mt4 is the best.
    But the edge I feel mt4 has over other trading platforms is the ability to include custom indicators that were designed by the trader.
    This feature is awesome and as such should place mt4 at the top of the leaderboard.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 7
    These two platform are good but I like only meta trader 4 because I work with it from last few years and I never want to change my trading platform. C-Trader is also a good trading platform and use this platform is also make easy for us to access on this market but meta trader 4 is the best platform that is give us easy earning on forex trading.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooldozie View Post
    Mt4, Ctrader, Web trader... All these platforms are user dependent. They all possess features that every trader needs to successfully analyse the market and place trades.
    The opinion of one trader against another cannot be used as a yardstick to determine which platform is better.
    For instance I have not used Ctrader before, I am already used to mt4 and I love trading with it, that doesn't mean that mt4 is the best.
    But the edge I feel mt4 has over other trading platforms is the ability to include custom indicators that were designed by the trader.
    This feature is awesome and as such should place mt4 at the top of the leaderboard.
    every trading platform is work their own way and its true this is depend on traders which trading platform they are choose on their trading. I always choose mt4 platform and mostly traders are choose the same trading platform that is reason we will get easy success on this business. C trader is also good but its not possible to install the indicator on it which is not a good thing of it.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 17
    I read all the above comment of traders and no one is like to use C trader and mostly traders are not use this platform until now on their trading. This is good for traders to use a indicator that is help them to understand the market trend well and help them to make every day profit on this market. Traders success is possible only when they are use high accuracy trading methods on their trading.

Not allowed!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819