Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: MT4 Vs cTrader

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 17

MT4 Vs cTrader

How do the two platforms compare on some of the key criteria for evaluating a trading platform?
    User Interface: cTrader is known for its smooth, uncluttered and intuitive interface. Though the popularity of MT4 is certainly unmatchable, when it comes to the user interface and ease of use, the cTrader platform would potentially come out on top. This will, of course, however, depend on the trader. Novice traders are likely to prefer the ease of use that comes with cTrader.
    Support for Auto-Trading Functionalities:MT4 offers Expert Advisors for auto-trading, which are easy to use, customisable and work well for both new traders and experts. cAlgo is cTrader’s equivalent and is programmable in C#. MT4 is still, however, widely considered to have the best in class support functionalities for its auto-trading tools. Also as MT4 has such a vast online community, it’s easier for the user to find support on internet for this platform, whereas support for cTrader’s auto-trading may be limited.
    Market Depth Functionality: Understanding market depth is important for the trader as it enables them to access liquidity and enter trades at precise price points. cTrader offers three alternatives for market depth assessment which are standard depth, price depth, and VWAP depth. However, MT4 offers only one market depth feature. When it comes to giving the trader a comprehensive picture of market depth, cTrader scores above MT4.
    Flexibility and Customisation: The flexibility for customisation of indicators based on the personal preferences of traders is lower in cTrader. This platform does not allow users to customise indicators and programs, however MT4 has many tools that allow the platform to be fully customised, with or without the need to know the programming language.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    If we are compare the both trading platform then meta trader 4 platform is definitely best for traders because we can use many trading strategies and system in this platform. C trader is also a good trading platform but we cannot us new trading system in it that it reason we always need to use those platform that are help us to earn good profit on daily basis.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by clifton View Post
    If we are compare the both trading platform then meta trader 4 platform is definitely best for traders because we can use many trading strategies and system in this platform. C trader is also a good trading platform but we cannot us new trading system in it that it reason we always need to use those platform that are help us to earn good profit on daily basis.
    You are right mostly traders are like to use meta trader 4 platform on their trading. I do not know any trader who is use C trader trading platform. All traders are want to work with meta trader 4 platform and these two platform are help traders to earn daily basis good profit and traders success is become easy for them.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 11
    I use one time C trader and its good for trading and its also give us the smooth environment for trading but we cannot use helping tools on it like the trading system or indicators. Meta trader 4 platform is good and we can use different indicators and trading system for identify the market trend and traders can get easy success on this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 12
    Metal trader 4 is the best trading platform to trade with, c-trader is a good platform too and when we are trading with desktop it could also be a very good way of trading but for mobile mt4 is the best trading platform to trade with, even in desktop I consider mt4 to be the best trading platform to trade with, where there is mt4 I cannot consider trading with c-trader.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Metal trader 4 is the best trading platform to trade with, c-trader is a good platform too and when we are trading with desktop it could also be a very good way of trading but for mobile mt4 is the best trading platform to trade with, even in desktop I consider mt4 to be the best trading platform to trade with, where there is mt4 I cannot consider trading with c-trader.
    We can use these both indicators on the mobile phones and also use them on computers. Mostly traders are like to work with meta trader 4 platform because this platform is the best choice for traders. Meta trader 4 is best because we can use indicators on it that are give us the market direction but we cannot use indicators on C trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Mt4 is the best trading platform I no, c trader terminal is good platform to trade with too no doubt but mt4 is much more convenient to trade with cause we can use mt4 across all device very easily because this app is available anywhere and can be downloaded very easily and it's very lite and work very smoothly, mt4 is better than any other trading platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 12
    Meta trader 4 is better than c-trader some might say that both platform work the same way but for me that's not true, because you cannot make use of custom indicators in c-trader and also you cannot make use of any expert advisor, so mt4 is by far better than c-trader because mt4 is even more secure compare to the c-trader, mt4 is the best trading platform to trade with anytime.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Meta trader 4 is better than c-trader some might say that both platform work the same way but for me that's not true, because you cannot make use of custom indicators in c-trader and also you cannot make use of any expert advisor, so mt4 is by far better than c-trader because mt4 is even more secure compare to the c-trader, mt4 is the best trading platform to trade with anytime.
    We cannot add new indicators on C trader that is a valid reason we are not use it but its platform is really good. Its platform is really awesome and run more smoothly from the meta trader 4 platform but we cannot use the indicators, EA and trading system on it that is reason mostly traders are avoid to use it.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mohsin555 View Post
    well both platform are good and they have their own characteristics and everybody has their own choices but what i think is that mt4 is good in use because it has many good features and indicators and the user interface of this platform is so good and easy to understand,c trader have their own qualities the one i like is that you dont need to download the platform all you need is a internet connection and just open the ctrader site and start working
    Yeah these two platform have different qualities and you are need to focus on your learning and use these only those platform that is help you to earn money. Meta trader 4 is best platform and you can use it with proper way and this platform is help you to make good profit and its have many helping tools that are hep traders to make profit. C trader is also good but mostly traders are not like to use it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 30
    I think mostly traders are trained in the meta trader 4 platform and after the practice on meta trader 4 platform we will never like to use any other trading platform. There are not indicator which is best from the meta trader 4 platform. C trader is also good platform and now mostly traders are like to trade with this platform.

Not allowed!

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast