MT4 Vs cTrader
Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 Vs cTrader

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18

MT4 Vs cTrader

How do the two platforms compare on some of the key criteria for evaluating a trading platform?
    User Interface: cTrader is known for its smooth, uncluttered and intuitive interface. Though the popularity of MT4 is certainly unmatchable, when it comes to the user interface and ease of use, the cTrader platform would potentially come out on top. This will, of course, however, depend on the trader. Novice traders are likely to prefer the ease of use that comes with cTrader.
    Support for Auto-Trading Functionalities:MT4 offers Expert Advisors for auto-trading, which are easy to use, customisable and work well for both new traders and experts. cAlgo is cTrader’s equivalent and is programmable in C#. MT4 is still, however, widely considered to have the best in class support functionalities for its auto-trading tools. Also as MT4 has such a vast online community, it’s easier for the user to find support on internet for this platform, whereas support for cTrader’s auto-trading may be limited.
    Market Depth Functionality: Understanding market depth is important for the trader as it enables them to access liquidity and enter trades at precise price points. cTrader offers three alternatives for market depth assessment which are standard depth, price depth, and VWAP depth. However, MT4 offers only one market depth feature. When it comes to giving the trader a comprehensive picture of market depth, cTrader scores above MT4.
    Flexibility and Customisation: The flexibility for customisation of indicators based on the personal preferences of traders is lower in cTrader. This platform does not allow users to customise indicators and programs, however MT4 has many tools that allow the platform to be fully customised, with or without the need to know the programming language.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 11
    If we are see the above points then we can find the C trader is best terminal and its have many new feature which are not available on the meta traders 4 platform but the most important thing is that when we are use meta trader 4 platform then we can use many indicators on it which you cannot install on Ctrader terminal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by abhil View Post
    If we are see the above points then we can find the C trader is best terminal and its have many new feature which are not available on the meta traders 4 platform but the most important thing is that when we are use meta trader 4 platform then we can use many indicators on it which you cannot install on Ctrader terminal.
    All things depend on traders like and now these days traders are only like to use meta trader 4 terminal. These terminal are helpful for traders to understand best this market and when traders are use meta trader 4 platform they can add many indicator on it and use them as a helping tools but you cannot add indicator on C trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    In both of them I want to say that metatrader 4 is best platform to do trade in the market. Seatrader is also a good trading software which provide us a lot of indicators to trade in the market. But, to run C trader we have need a fast internet connection speed and also we have need to learn that how its work because, it's interface is different than metatrader 4.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    One thing cTrader wins over both MetaTraders is the native dark interface (light fonts over dark backgrounds everywhere). If you want that in MetaTraders you need to change the whole Windows theme, which while seemingly a good idea generally messes up the system, as Windows is a mess itself.
    Also tick-based charts - 20, 50 ticks are perfect for news trading. In order to have these in MT5 you need quite complicated codes. In MT4 it's only possible for real time chart, no backtesting, as tick history isn't available.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    well both platform are good and they have their own characteristics and everybody has their own choices but what i think is that mt4 is good in use because it has many good features and indicators and the user interface of this platform is so good and easy to understand,c trader have their own qualities the one i like is that you dont need to download the platform all you need is a internet connection and just open the ctrader site and start working

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 230
    I honestly did not use the ctrader platform that much, but I tried it some time ago and I noticed it is very smooth during trading and it doesn't have some of the problems that I sometimes encounter on mt4 (like lagging for example)but in the end, I am more used to trade using mT4.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by tfs2012 View Post
    I honestly did not use the ctrader platform that much, but I tried it some time ago and I noticed it is very smooth during trading and it doesn't have some of the problems that I sometimes encounter on mt4 (like lagging for example)but in the end, I am more used to trade using mT4.
    Yaah its really smooth platform and its background and black colors are also attractive and we are feel very well when we are use. Many trading tools are available on this platform which are help us during trade and to find the market trend but traders are not concentrate to any other platform instead of this meta trader 4 or 5 platform.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Gone are those days where people use only the web traders, after the discover or creation of mt4 I don't think people are still that interested using the c trader, nowadays we can download and install mt4 on on laptop and mobile and trade forex easily, instead of trading with c trader on mobile it's much better to install mt4 on you mobile phone to trade easily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by tfs2012 View Post
    Yes dear, it's true that seatrader platform is mostly designed for professional traders because, Ctrader platform designed on advanced usage. I am not use seatrader but, I read from a lot of articles that seatrader platform is far better than metatrader 4 or 5 because in Ctrader platform the stop loss is very tight. A trader have no need to worry about slipage on any big news.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast