Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: MT4 Vs cTrader

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17

MT4 Vs cTrader

How do the two platforms compare on some of the key criteria for evaluating a trading platform?
    User Interface: cTrader is known for its smooth, uncluttered and intuitive interface. Though the popularity of MT4 is certainly unmatchable, when it comes to the user interface and ease of use, the cTrader platform would potentially come out on top. This will, of course, however, depend on the trader. Novice traders are likely to prefer the ease of use that comes with cTrader.
    Support for Auto-Trading Functionalities:MT4 offers Expert Advisors for auto-trading, which are easy to use, customisable and work well for both new traders and experts. cAlgo is cTrader’s equivalent and is programmable in C#. MT4 is still, however, widely considered to have the best in class support functionalities for its auto-trading tools. Also as MT4 has such a vast online community, it’s easier for the user to find support on internet for this platform, whereas support for cTrader’s auto-trading may be limited.
    Market Depth Functionality: Understanding market depth is important for the trader as it enables them to access liquidity and enter trades at precise price points. cTrader offers three alternatives for market depth assessment which are standard depth, price depth, and VWAP depth. However, MT4 offers only one market depth feature. When it comes to giving the trader a comprehensive picture of market depth, cTrader scores above MT4.
    Flexibility and Customisation: The flexibility for customisation of indicators based on the personal preferences of traders is lower in cTrader. This platform does not allow users to customise indicators and programs, however MT4 has many tools that allow the platform to be fully customised, with or without the need to know the programming language.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Mt4 and ctrader are both good platform to trade with, cause they both work very well, but in terms of which one is more popular and most used them we can all same that Mt4 is a more popular and most used terminal compare to the ctrader, almost every forex trader make use of mt4 because they like and prefer trading with mt4 cause they think it's more secure.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    I prefer to be using mt4 while am trading with my own mobile phone or computer, I have not seen any reason for quite a long time now why I should be using the c trader terminal, because mt4 work very smoothly for me all the time and I feel it's easier trading with mt4, so I just prefer trading with meta trader 4 than the c trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    I prefer to be using mt4 while am trading with my own mobile phone or computer, I have not seen any reason for quite a long time now why I should be using the c trader terminal, because mt4 work very smoothly for me all the time and I feel it's easier trading with mt4, so I just prefer trading with meta trader 4 than the c trader.
    There are many different views I have with the c-trader and mt4 platforms, and I know that the two are good for forex traders. If you don't have a very strong internet connection, you may not be able to trade c-trader platform, but you can trade mt4 platform with such slow internet connection. Apart from that, I think that I will still prefer the c-trader platform more than the mt4 platform in my extensive practice.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Between meta trader 4 and ctrader I don't think one is better than the other, this are to good trading platform, if you prefer to use the web browser then the ctrader is the best option but if you prefer to install the trading terminal on your mobile or desktop then mt4 is a better option, both trading terminal work well so therefore we can trade with anyone we prefer the most.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Mt4 is a simple trading terminal to use compare to the ctrader, because with slow internet connection like 2G you will still be able to run mt4 without any problem, but with that same 2G you will find it difficult to trade with the ctrader smoothly, so in terms of this mt4 is better than ctrader, cause slow internet access cannot be use with the ctrader terminal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 5
    I have tried the Ctrader and as I trade mainly on MT4 so it took a lot of time to get used to Ctrader. There are many good features in Ctrader but sometimes Ctrader stopped working in my computer. I do not know the reason why it has been so. Finally I have decided that the best trading platform is the old Metatrader 4 because everything is simple.

Not allowed!

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223