Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: MT4 Vs cTrader

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 17

MT4 Vs cTrader

How do the two platforms compare on some of the key criteria for evaluating a trading platform?
    User Interface: cTrader is known for its smooth, uncluttered and intuitive interface. Though the popularity of MT4 is certainly unmatchable, when it comes to the user interface and ease of use, the cTrader platform would potentially come out on top. This will, of course, however, depend on the trader. Novice traders are likely to prefer the ease of use that comes with cTrader.
    Support for Auto-Trading Functionalities:MT4 offers Expert Advisors for auto-trading, which are easy to use, customisable and work well for both new traders and experts. cAlgo is cTrader’s equivalent and is programmable in C#. MT4 is still, however, widely considered to have the best in class support functionalities for its auto-trading tools. Also as MT4 has such a vast online community, it’s easier for the user to find support on internet for this platform, whereas support for cTrader’s auto-trading may be limited.
    Market Depth Functionality: Understanding market depth is important for the trader as it enables them to access liquidity and enter trades at precise price points. cTrader offers three alternatives for market depth assessment which are standard depth, price depth, and VWAP depth. However, MT4 offers only one market depth feature. When it comes to giving the trader a comprehensive picture of market depth, cTrader scores above MT4.
    Flexibility and Customisation: The flexibility for customisation of indicators based on the personal preferences of traders is lower in cTrader. This platform does not allow users to customise indicators and programs, however MT4 has many tools that allow the platform to be fully customised, with or without the need to know the programming language.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by stable View Post
    I think mostly traders are trained in the meta trader 4 platform and after the practice on meta trader 4 platform we will never like to use any other trading platform. There are not indicator which is best from the meta trader 4 platform. C trader is also good platform and now mostly traders are like to trade with this platform.
    You are right mostly traders are start their career with meta trader 4 platform and then they are start real trading with this platform. We can use many helping tools in trading with meta trader 4 platform that is reason every one is love this platform but c trader is totally different and you can use in c trader only those indicators which are already available on it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 12
    For some reason meta trader 4 platform is much better than the c-trader, though we can use any platform of our choice to achieve success in as much as we no how hat we are doing, it's when we don't understand how to trade forex we find it difficult to make money from the market, but in as much as we understand how the market work it will be easy for us to trade and earn with any platform.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    For some reason meta trader 4 platform is much better than the c-trader, though we can use any platform of our choice to achieve success in as much as we no how hat we are doing, it's when we don't understand how to trade forex we find it difficult to make money from the market, but in as much as we understand how the market work it will be easy for us to trade and earn with any platform.
    Meta trader 4 use is easy and if you see C trader then all things are same on these two platform so its best to use mt4 platform instead of use c trader because traders success is depend on their skills and their experience and traders success is possible only when they are focus on both these things. Meta trader 4 is give us best trading platform to trade smoothly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Mt4 is the best trading platform i no, no platform is use as close to mt4 because this platform is more simple and more familiar to all trader's, this c-trader is use many times in most webinar because it's the best to describe things to trader's, so in term of this c-trader wins but when we talk about the best strategy that we can use to trade the market securely mt4 is the best we can also use any trading tool in mt4 as well.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by stanlon View Post
    Mt4 is the best trading platform i no, no platform is use as close to mt4 because this platform is more simple and more familiar to all trader's, this c-trader is use many times in most webinar because it's the best to describe things to trader's, so in term of this c-trader wins but when we talk about the best strategy that we can use to trade the market securely mt4 is the best we can also use any trading tool in mt4 as well.
    You are right mt4 is the best platform for us and to use this awesome trading platform we can predict the market trend easily and trade with most easy way. Traders must make good and effective trading plans because their success is become possible only if they are focus on their learning. C trader is also god but traders are not use it because they re habit to use mt4 trading platform.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 14
    Meta trader 4 is the one and only platform that I trade with, Mt4 is my only platform that I trade with.I have heard about the c trader platform before, but I haven't make use of this platform before and now i don't have any plan of making use of other platform aside from meta trader 4 platform.

Not allowed!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021