Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

Thread: MT4 Vs cTrader

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17

MT4 Vs cTrader

How do the two platforms compare on some of the key criteria for evaluating a trading platform?
    User Interface: cTrader is known for its smooth, uncluttered and intuitive interface. Though the popularity of MT4 is certainly unmatchable, when it comes to the user interface and ease of use, the cTrader platform would potentially come out on top. This will, of course, however, depend on the trader. Novice traders are likely to prefer the ease of use that comes with cTrader.
    Support for Auto-Trading Functionalities:MT4 offers Expert Advisors for auto-trading, which are easy to use, customisable and work well for both new traders and experts. cAlgo is cTrader’s equivalent and is programmable in C#. MT4 is still, however, widely considered to have the best in class support functionalities for its auto-trading tools. Also as MT4 has such a vast online community, it’s easier for the user to find support on internet for this platform, whereas support for cTrader’s auto-trading may be limited.
    Market Depth Functionality: Understanding market depth is important for the trader as it enables them to access liquidity and enter trades at precise price points. cTrader offers three alternatives for market depth assessment which are standard depth, price depth, and VWAP depth. However, MT4 offers only one market depth feature. When it comes to giving the trader a comprehensive picture of market depth, cTrader scores above MT4.
    Flexibility and Customisation: The flexibility for customisation of indicators based on the personal preferences of traders is lower in cTrader. This platform does not allow users to customise indicators and programs, however MT4 has many tools that allow the platform to be fully customised, with or without the need to know the programming language.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    I believe most of us in forex field love the use of mt4 terminal in most cases. Well C trader and mt4 terminal are popular terminal that most of us makes use in this field, however there is a significant difference between them and i believe traders that have made use of both terminal will understand the difference between this two terminal.
    Yeah mostly traders are only like to trade with meta trader 4 platform that is reason no one is use C trader. C trader is also new terminal for trading that is reason now mostly traders are not know about it but its possible that traders are start use of this terminal soon in their trading because C trader is also a good trading platform which is make easy for us to trade on this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    MT4 and c trader are both good for trading and making of money and both widely used by the traders, but i prefer meta trader 4 because it more light and work better on my computer and can work with different trading account types but c trader is limited to certain types of the accounts and it does not be used for all account types.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    It seems that the ctrader is a variation of the Web trader.
    I personally have not used the ctrader before and as such I cannot vouch for it.
    But from the experiences of traders who have used it, do you think it's better than the metatrader and what kind of instruments are traded on the platform.
    In general though, I think the meta trader platform is still better than any Web trader when it comes to speed and convenience.
    But maybe not as efficient when it comes to advance d features.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooldozie View Post
    It seems that the ctrader is a variation of the Web trader.
    I personally have not used the ctrader before and as such I cannot vouch for it.
    But from the experiences of traders who have used it, do you think it's better than the metatrader and what kind of instruments are traded on the platform.
    In general though, I think the meta trader platform is still better than any Web trader when it comes to speed and convenience.
    But maybe not as efficient when it comes to advance d features.
    C trader is not look like or use like the Web trader. In C trader all the things are new and you will use it very effectively. Its work well at news time and give you that price in which you want to enter into a trade. You can use C trader in separate terminal like the mt4 and its use is very simple and easy and you can understand all the things easily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    Yes most traders want to trade only with the MetaTrader 4 platform, because of which nobody uses the C-trader. The new terminals for trading C trader are now not known to most businessmen, but it is possible that merchants are soon starting to use this terminame in their trading because C is a good trading platform for us, which makes it easy for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 11
    well at somepoints c trader is also good and better then mt4 because it is much easier then mt4 in use as like its interface is much easier then mt4 for meta trader is an older platform then c trader and people prefer it much because it has the best feature much good then the ctrader like the best indicators and people still much prefer the mt4.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by jamey View Post
    Yes most traders want to trade only with the MetaTrader 4 platform, because of which nobody uses the C-trader. The new terminals for trading C trader are now not known to most businessmen, but it is possible that merchants are soon starting to use this terminame in their trading because C is a good trading platform for us, which makes it easy for us.
    How could you says that no trader uses c-trader platform? There are many forex traders who use the c-trader platform, only that more traders are trading with mt4 platform. What I have realized is that the mt4 platform is enjoying the market glory with the forex brokers already. Brokers who uses mt4 are much, and the new traders who knows c-trader platform are less. This uneven popularity is affecting the use of the c-trader platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Ctrader is a good web terminal, that work really smoothly just like the mt4 platform, but the mt4 platform is the most used trading platform, Ctrader is good so also as mt4 but I prefer to be working with mt4 terminal because am more used to this terminal, Ctrader is good but I don't like it that much because it's a web terminal.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by stanlon View Post
    Ctrader is a good web terminal, that work really smoothly just like the mt4 platform, but the mt4 platform is the most used trading platform, Ctrader is good so also as mt4 but I prefer to be working with mt4 terminal because am more used to this terminal, Ctrader is good but I don't like it that much because it's a web terminal.
    Yeah its work very smoothly and its have some new features of open and close your trades. Mt4 is also good and easy but if we are comparison these two plat form then meta trader 4 use is easy for us. C trader use is not easy that is reason I do not like to work with it and only use meta trader 4 platform which is give us a smooth platform for work on forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    How do the two platforms compare on some of the key criteria for evaluating a trading platform?
    User Interface: cTrader is known for its smooth, uncluttered and intuitive interface. Though the popularity of MT4 is certainly unmatchable, when it comes to the user interface and ease of use, the cTrader platform would potentially come out on top. This will, of course, however, depend on the trader. Novice traders are likely to prefer the ease of use that comes with cTrader.
    Support for Auto-Trading Functionalities:MT4 offers Expert Advisors for auto-trading, which are easy to use, customisable and work well for both new traders and experts. cAlgo is cTrader’s equivalent and is programmable in C#. MT4 is still, however, widely considered to have the best in class support functionalities for its auto-trading tools. Also as MT4 has such a vast online community, it’s easier for the user to find support on internet for this platform, whereas support for cTrader’s auto-trading may be limited.
    Market Depth Functionality: Understanding market depth is important for the trader as it enables them to access liquidity and enter trades at precise price points. cTrader offers three alternatives for market depth assessment which are standard depth, price depth, and VWAP depth. However, MT4 offers only one market depth feature. When it comes to giving the trader a comprehensive picture of market depth, cTrader scores above MT4.
    Flexibility and Customisation: The flexibility for customisation of indicators based on the personal preferences of traders is lower in cTrader. This platform does not allow users to customise indicators and programs, however MT4 has many tools that allow the platform to be fully customised, with or without the need to know the programming language.

I myself have never used CTrader and are more comfortable using MT4.
    At present it is still very difficult to defeat MT4 dominance because there have been a lot of third-party users and developers who have dedicated their time and effort to create devices that are compatible with the MetaQuotes product.
    in the history of its development, CTrader was developed by the Spotware System. over time and the development of technology and information cTrader has recently begun to get the attention of traders because of the ++ NDD feature (No-Dealing Desk). Therefore, many retail brokers began to introduce trading platforms with this interbank connection to their users. No need to worry, if you want to try using CTrader, now CTrader also has a demo account and it's free.

Not allowed!

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast