MT4 Vs cTrader - Page 3
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 Vs cTrader

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18

MT4 Vs cTrader

How do the two platforms compare on some of the key criteria for evaluating a trading platform?
    User Interface: cTrader is known for its smooth, uncluttered and intuitive interface. Though the popularity of MT4 is certainly unmatchable, when it comes to the user interface and ease of use, the cTrader platform would potentially come out on top. This will, of course, however, depend on the trader. Novice traders are likely to prefer the ease of use that comes with cTrader.
    Support for Auto-Trading Functionalities:MT4 offers Expert Advisors for auto-trading, which are easy to use, customisable and work well for both new traders and experts. cAlgo is cTrader’s equivalent and is programmable in C#. MT4 is still, however, widely considered to have the best in class support functionalities for its auto-trading tools. Also as MT4 has such a vast online community, it’s easier for the user to find support on internet for this platform, whereas support for cTrader’s auto-trading may be limited.
    Market Depth Functionality: Understanding market depth is important for the trader as it enables them to access liquidity and enter trades at precise price points. cTrader offers three alternatives for market depth assessment which are standard depth, price depth, and VWAP depth. However, MT4 offers only one market depth feature. When it comes to giving the trader a comprehensive picture of market depth, cTrader scores above MT4.
    Flexibility and Customisation: The flexibility for customisation of indicators based on the personal preferences of traders is lower in cTrader. This platform does not allow users to customise indicators and programs, however MT4 has many tools that allow the platform to be fully customised, with or without the need to know the programming language.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Both platform are really great, but I still prefer mt4 more than any other trading platform, it's very easy to make use of mt4 platform, one click and you are already in the market, unlike the c-trader where you have to open you browser before loading the terminal again, c-trader is good but mt4 is a more better platform to trade with.
    Yeah these both platform are best for traders but trader only choose the meta trader 4 platform because this is only platform in which we can use many trading system and indicators which are help traders to understand this market well and traders can earn money easily with use of it. C trader is also good terminal but traders must practice first with it then they will be able to work on it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Yeah these both platform are best for traders but trader only choose the meta trader 4 platform because this is only platform in which we can use many trading system and indicators.
    Both trading platforms are good, but in terms of expert's advisors and robots usual mt4 is the best trading terminal to trade with and with slow network connection mt4 will still run smoothly unlike c-trader that will disconnect when there is slow network connection, this are the two major reasons why I prefer mt4 than that of C-trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    I never trade in ctrader and don't know how to trade on that but you share some information about ctrader and it looks like it is for the pro trader not for basic trader. So I recomend every new trader that at first they should try for mt4 platform then they they can go ctrader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    I only try once the C trader platform and find its also very simple to trade with it and all the things are same like the mt4 platform but mostly traders are only use the mt4 platform because we are use this platform at the start of this business. When I start work on forex I also use only mt4 platform and till now I only use it on my trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    I only try once the C trader platform and find its also very simple to trade with it and all the things are same like the mt4 platform but mostly traders are only use the mt4 platform because we are use this platform at the start of this business. When I start work on forex I also use only mt4 platform and till now I only use it on my trading.
    I start my trade with the web trader before coming to use mt4 the very first day I use mt4 I believe it's more secure and work with slow network connection that's why I switch to it finally and abondon the web trader, if you ask me I would say that there are so many things that make mt4 work better than the c-trader and this reasons are very clear, cause we can trade with almost any custom tool with mt4 and it's work with slow network connection too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    I start my trade with the web trader before coming to use mt4 the very first day I use mt4 I believe it's more secure and work with slow network connection that's why I switch to it finally and abondon the web trader, if you ask me I would say that there are so many things that make mt4 work better than the c-trader and this reasons are very clear, cause we can trade with almost any custom tool with mt4 and it's work with slow network connection too.
    Web trader and the C trader are same in their use because we can use only in our member area. Meta trader 4 platform us is really helpful for us and we can login in our trading platform separate from our trading account and use many helping tools it which is make mt4 best platform of this work and every trader is like to use it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    There are many good benefits i can say for the mt4 trading platform and c-trader platforms, they are good in their way and every of the forex analysis we want can be done in them. It is when we are looking deeper in the functions they can perform that we will say that c-trader is more sophisticated than mt4 platform. I was seeing a better platform when i use c-trader, and i have used it only for few times.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    There are many good benefits i can say for the mt4 trading platform and c-trader platforms, they are good in their way and every of the forex analysis we want can be done in them. It is when we are looking deeper in the functions they can perform that we will say that c-trader is more sophisticated than mt4 platform. I was seeing a better platform when i use c-trader, and i have used it only for few times.
    It is good for traders to know the realness of the interface and the more features of trading on the c-Trdaer trading platform, this is making it to be better than mt4 trading platform in my own opinion. I know that many traders are for mt4 trading platform due to one thing or the other, but the fact still remains that traders will make the best with c-Trader if they give it a try.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    well both are good platform in trading but still i like and prefer the mt4 because it is so good and easy to understand and to work with,it has very good features and interface and also available for the mobiles and tablets,the main thing about ctrader i like is that you dont need to install it all you need to do is to open it through your browser and start working whether you are using mobile or lappy or pc

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaib View Post
    well both are good platform in trading but still i like and prefer the mt4 because it is so good and easy to understand and to work with,it has very good features and interface and also available for the mobiles and tablets,the main thing about ctrader i like is that you dont need to install it all you need to do is to open it through your browser and start working whether you are using mobile or lappy or pc
    You are also like mt4 trading platform for trading which is really helpful for traders to understand this market and its trend well. Mt4 platform is good because traders are use it from start and when they are use a good and effective trading strategies with it their earning is become possible for them and their success is also possible easily for traders.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast