MT4 Vs cTrader - Page 2
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 Vs cTrader

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18

MT4 Vs cTrader

How do the two platforms compare on some of the key criteria for evaluating a trading platform?
    User Interface: cTrader is known for its smooth, uncluttered and intuitive interface. Though the popularity of MT4 is certainly unmatchable, when it comes to the user interface and ease of use, the cTrader platform would potentially come out on top. This will, of course, however, depend on the trader. Novice traders are likely to prefer the ease of use that comes with cTrader.
    Support for Auto-Trading Functionalities:MT4 offers Expert Advisors for auto-trading, which are easy to use, customisable and work well for both new traders and experts. cAlgo is cTrader’s equivalent and is programmable in C#. MT4 is still, however, widely considered to have the best in class support functionalities for its auto-trading tools. Also as MT4 has such a vast online community, it’s easier for the user to find support on internet for this platform, whereas support for cTrader’s auto-trading may be limited.
    Market Depth Functionality: Understanding market depth is important for the trader as it enables them to access liquidity and enter trades at precise price points. cTrader offers three alternatives for market depth assessment which are standard depth, price depth, and VWAP depth. However, MT4 offers only one market depth feature. When it comes to giving the trader a comprehensive picture of market depth, cTrader scores above MT4.
    Flexibility and Customisation: The flexibility for customisation of indicators based on the personal preferences of traders is lower in cTrader. This platform does not allow users to customise indicators and programs, however MT4 has many tools that allow the platform to be fully customised, with or without the need to know the programming language.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Both trading terminal are accurate to make use in forex field, of course Ctrader terminal and metatrader4 terminal works smoothly and i see no difficulties in making use of both trading terminal in any way at all. I believe traders may prefer to make use of metatrader4 terminal in the terms that it's more easier and simpler for beginners to understand faster, and it's seems to be commonly used.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    Both trading terminal are accurate to make use in forex field, of course Ctrader terminal and metatrader4 terminal works smoothly and i see no difficulties in making use of both trading terminal in any way at all. I believe traders may prefer to make use of metatrader4 terminal in the terms that it's more easier and simpler for beginners to understand faster, and it's seems to be commonly used.
    These both indicators are good for traders and help traders to trade with easy way. Roboforex meta trader 4 terminal is work very smoothly and you can use it without any fear. C trader is new terminal which is help us to trade with some new features. You can choose any terminal from these both terminals and you can enjoy trading with it always.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    My trading with c-traders is sophisticated, it is more of a better platform with many good useful tools, and it has the one click solution internally built in it. When it is to choose between MT4 terminal and c-trader, I may want to choose c-trader for many reasons. But for the point that MT4 is what I am used with, that is why I have to continue trading with it only.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Just like what i have being telling traders on this forum that the mt4 trading platform is overrated, i so much appreciate the trader that brought about the companions between the the mt4 and c-Trader trading platforms. I must tell you that i use mt4 platform more, but with the little experience i have with c-Trader, i will still rate it better than mt4 trading platform. The only place where mt4 will score more points is the availability of more robots and custom indicators working with it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Just like what i have being telling traders on this forum that the mt4 trading platform is overrated, i so much appreciate the trader that brought about the companions between the the mt4 and c-Trader trading platforms. I must tell you that i use mt4 platform more, but with the little experience i have with c-Trader, i will still rate it better than mt4 trading platform. The only place where mt4 will score more points is the availability of more robots and custom indicators working with it.
    If you believe c-trader is better than mt4 why then not stick with c-trader instead of using mt4 more when you no the c-trader is better than mt4, for me mt4 is the best trading platform, we all have our differences view on this platform so I will never disagree with your own experience and view about the different trading platform, but am only curious why you didn't stick with c-trader instead.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    Yeah these both terminal are work good but traders are not like to work with c trader and this is very bad thing for us because we are miss many good trading platform use. Every trader is only like to work with meta trader platform and no one is like to work with c trader or any other platform. C trader is very good platform for trading which is never stuck our trades on any condition.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    well both are good platform,but mt4 is much popular then the other platform because it have many good features that makes it better like wise it have the best indicators and you can also add the custom indicators,about ctrader it is also a good platform it dont need to install just open it through your browser whether you have pc lappy or phone

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaib View Post
    well both are good platform,but mt4 is much popular then the other platform because it have many good features that makes it better like wise it have the best indicators and you can also add the custom indicators,about ctrader it is also a good platform it dont need to install just open it through your browser whether you have pc lappy or phone
    These both platform are good and famous but c trader is new on this business which is reason its user are not big. Meta trader 4 traders are use from many years which is reason they are not habit to use it and they are not want to use any other trading platform but news traders are mostly like these type of news trading platform.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Both platform are really great, but I still prefer mt4 more than any other trading platform, it's very easy to make use of mt4 platform, one click and you are already in the market, unlike the c-trader where you have to open you browser before loading the terminal again, c-trader is good but mt4 is a more better platform to trade with.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    Mostly traders are like to trade with meta trader 4 platform because we all are work on this platform when we are start this business. I never try to use C trader because I only use the meta traders 4 platform on my trading. When traders are use this platform then they will easily be able to earn daily god and big profit from their trading easily.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast