MT4 Vs cTrader - Page 24
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: MT4 Vs cTrader

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18

MT4 Vs cTrader

How do the two platforms compare on some of the key criteria for evaluating a trading platform?
    User Interface: cTrader is known for its smooth, uncluttered and intuitive interface. Though the popularity of MT4 is certainly unmatchable, when it comes to the user interface and ease of use, the cTrader platform would potentially come out on top. This will, of course, however, depend on the trader. Novice traders are likely to prefer the ease of use that comes with cTrader.
    Support for Auto-Trading Functionalities:MT4 offers Expert Advisors for auto-trading, which are easy to use, customisable and work well for both new traders and experts. cAlgo is cTrader’s equivalent and is programmable in C#. MT4 is still, however, widely considered to have the best in class support functionalities for its auto-trading tools. Also as MT4 has such a vast online community, it’s easier for the user to find support on internet for this platform, whereas support for cTrader’s auto-trading may be limited.
    Market Depth Functionality: Understanding market depth is important for the trader as it enables them to access liquidity and enter trades at precise price points. cTrader offers three alternatives for market depth assessment which are standard depth, price depth, and VWAP depth. However, MT4 offers only one market depth feature. When it comes to giving the trader a comprehensive picture of market depth, cTrader scores above MT4.
    Flexibility and Customisation: The flexibility for customisation of indicators based on the personal preferences of traders is lower in cTrader. This platform does not allow users to customise indicators and programs, however MT4 has many tools that allow the platform to be fully customised, with or without the need to know the programming language.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    In both of them I want to say that metatrader 4 is best platform to do trade in the market. Seatrader is also a good trading software which provide us a lot of indicators to trade in the market. But, to run C trader we have need a fast internet connection speed and also we have need to learn that how its work because, it's interface is different than MetaTrader 4.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by alisaim View Post
    Both platforms are good and easy to use but, I like to trade on metatrader 4 because I have 3 years of experience and till now I have not use any other trading software. One of my trading strategy going well on metadata four that's why I have no need to go for any other platform and wasting time.
    I agree that both trading platforms are good for trading, but I do not agree that the both are easy for trading. When it comes to the ease of trading, it is the MT4 platform that has it, this trading platform is so easy to the extent that it is the lightest platform in connecting to the internet, traders could do the offline analysis on it as well. But the c-trader is not like that, it is a bit more complex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I agree that both trading platforms are good for trading, but I do not agree that the both are easy for trading. When it comes to the ease of trading, it is the MT4 platform that has it, this trading platform is so easy to the extent that it is the lightest platform in connecting to the internet, traders could do the offline analysis on it as well. But the c-trader is not like that, it is a bit more complex.
    Traders success is only possible when they are learn this business well and make experience on it. A trading platform is just give you a platform where you can trade but to analysis the market trend and do a profitable trade is depend on traders skills. You must use only that platform which is make easy for you to earn profit on forex business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    Traders success is only possible when they are learn this business well and make experience on it. A trading platform is just give you a platform where you can trade but to analysis the market trend and do a profitable trade is depend on traders skills. You must use only that platform which is make easy for you to earn profit on forex business.
    Yes, the success of every forex trader is more of how the trader could learn. The more we learned, the more we will get to know how to trade the forex field better. But you can not neglect the power of the forex platform we are using, i see the mt4 forex platform as the trading platform who can do all the work of trading for us. C-trader platform is good too, only that it needs stronger internet correction for smoother streamlining and trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Mt4 and ctrader are both good trading platform to trade with, but in terms of which one is more simple and lite to use, then I can say that mt4 is more easier and lite to use, because even with a slow internet connection you can make use of mt4 even in offline mode you can still open mt4 to check the current price of the different currency pairs.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Mt4 and ctrader are both good trading platform to trade with, but in terms of which one is more simple and lite to use, then I can say that mt4 is more easier and lite to use, because even with a slow internet connection you can make use of mt4 even in offline mode you can still open mt4 to check the current price of the different currency pairs.
    I know that many traders will want to establish the claim on the one that is better between the mt4 platform and the c-trader platform. All i could say is that the two are good. But the many things i have noticed as the difference is that, the c-trader will require more strong and stable internet connection to work compared to the little one the mt4 platform would require to work.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    I have tried Ctrader and can say that it is good trading platform and there are many useful options. But as I am get used to MT4 so I have looked to MT4 at first and only then I have placed the orders in Ctrader. I was unable to go from MT4 to Ctrader because MT4 is more simple for me. I can not say bad words about Ctrader but I am get used to MT4.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    C trader is best terminal and its have many new feature which are not available on the meta traders 4 platform
    These terminal are helpful for traders to understand best this market and when traders are use meta trader 4 platform they can add many indicator on it

Not allowed!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324