Added on: 31 August 2018 21:00:17
    Started on: 31 August 2018 21:00:17
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 20 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks
    Strategy: Price action

Not allowed!
    Last edited by ola4real; 09-01-2018 at 12:55 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    price action can help for reading the chart better because it gives a good indication for the trader about the next movement and so the trader can predict the future movement with high percentage of success and make more and more money, the trader will be able to trade successfully with price action and make good profits.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    Sometimes we say we want to trade price action but never specifically say the main thing, there are many price action strategies that can be used for trading, maybe we aren't sure about this, some traders might prefer to apply the candles patterns whereas someone might believe in the trend lines only, it depends on what applies to individuals.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehis View Post
    Sometimes we say we want to trade price action but never specifically say the main thing, there are many price action strategies that can be used for trading, maybe we aren't sure about this, some traders might prefer to apply the candles patterns whereas someone might believe in the trend lines only, it depends on what applies to individuals.
    Price action and trendline strategy are not the same thing, you have to know that price action is the trading strategy in which the trader will use a plain chart for their analysis, there will be no breakout or chart drawings. There is need to trade breakout with trendline strategy after the trader has done his drawing on the trading chart. You can now see that they are different.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Price action and trendline strategy are not the same thing, you have to know that price action is the trading strategy in which the trader will use a plain chart for their analysis, there will be no breakout or chart drawings. There is need to trade breakout with trendline strategy after the trader has done his drawing on the trading chart. You can now see that they are different.
    Surely that is rice action but if your strategy uses price action and some indicators then you can use both in combination. Though I follow risk management, majority of my trades go in loss and hence I dont manage to earn anything. Lot of smartness and lot of good work is to be done so that you open a trade and end it in good profits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 62
    In the financial world and in any business, price is what determines everything. Forex trading is no exception, but it comes with specifics. price action is one of the core aspects of the foreign exchange market. Price action is a trading technique that allows a trader to read the market and make subjective trading decisions based on the recent and actual price movement.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhave4U View Post
    but if your strategy uses price action and some indicators then you can use both in combination.

Daily and larger time-frames do not really require indicators, as the situation is clear enough without them. It is a matter of how large part of the chart that you analyze before entering the market to decide whether you need technical indicators or not, I guess.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 02-03-2019 at 09:46 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by nadezhda84 View Post
    Daily and larger time-frames do not really require indicators, as the situation is clear enough without them. It is a matter of how large part of the chart that you analyze before entering the market to decide whether you need technical indicators or not, I guess.
    I am making use of the H1 charts usually and I think using Moving average is helping me. Further it should be noted that no techniques can give us only profits. Sometime it will give us money and sometime it will cause a huge loss. many beginners come to Forex with the hopes of easy money, their hope does not exist long in their mind.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Quote Originally Posted by silentsaumya View Post
    to Forex with the hopes of easy money

Forex is easy money for patient people, for those who understand trading as fishing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by silentsaumya View Post
    am making use of the H1 charts usually and I think using Moving average is helping me

I use 1-day bars and refer to history for about a year back when I make my orders. With such a setup, MA is not very informative, although I keep it to maintain my analysis more quantitative.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nadezhda84; 02-03-2019 at 02:27 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I am working on the bullish pattern of price action on eurjpy, 4 hours time frame is supporting the bullish price action too, that will make this asset to rise in price within the next hours. I know that it may meet some resistance who will knock the asset down along the rising. If i lose through that and i see the asset climbing again, then i will reenter it, i am sure that it will rise.

STOP LOSS IS AT 128.51

TAKE PROFIT IS AT 149.40
    EJ movement yesterday moved bullish and managed to break the daily resistance area so the signal for today is bullish, and the price since morning has moved bullish and managed to breakout yesterday's daily resistance area at 125.231, this also seems to illustrate opportunities for tomorrow, prices have rebounded from RBS, the opportunity to buy appears, only the candle is bearish,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    price action is good and effective way of trading and the trader that trades with it can be able to make good money easily, the price action will let the trader to read the chart better and knows how to choose the good trading positions and so he will be able to make effective trading that will lead to making of good and consistent profits.

Not allowed!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415