Added on: 31 August 2018 21:00:17
    Started on: 31 August 2018 21:00:17
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 20 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks
    Strategy: Price action

Not allowed!
    Last edited by ola4real; 09-01-2018 at 01:55 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Brent UK oil has started falling since yesterday after the much worse crude oil inventory. The chart pattern on my hourly chart is saying that the Brent UK oil will touch more low in this today trade, i have made my sell order on the accord. The effect of price action on Brent UK oil will make it touch 74.98 and may also go beyond that point.

STOP LOSS IS 76.90

TAKE PROFIT IS 75.04

BRNT.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Brent UK oil has started falling since yesterday after the much worse crude oil inventory. The chart pattern on my hourly chart is saying that the Brent UK oil will touch more low in this today trade, i have made my sell order on the accord. The effect of price action on Brent UK oil will make it touch 74.98 and may also go beyond that point.

STOP LOSS IS 76.90

TAKE PROFIT IS 75.04

This is a good analysis, i have being watching the trading of both the WTI and Brent since the beginning of this week, they made a sharp fall after a strong peak this week. And as for the Brent in particular, i think that it has confirmed a bearish bias like you have said, but this bearish movement might be hesitant due to the present oversold nature of the market. It has also broken below 200SMA on 1 hour chart, it should test 75.63 again.

brent.jpg

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    This is a good analysis, i have being watching the trading of both the WTI and Brent since the beginning of this week, they made a sharp fall after a strong peak this week. And as for the Brent in particular, i think that it has confirmed a bearish bias like you have said, but this bearish movement might be hesitant due to the present oversold nature of the market. It has also broken below 200SMA on 1 hour chart, it should test 75.63 again.

brent.jpg
    Nice analysis mate, and Brent closed at 77.01 last week, a few pips below 200SMA. I think the price will move in the 200SMA range for the next week. The slope of 200SMa appears to have changed to be rather horizontal.

I don't trade in brend and never trade in this pair, but I'm interested to trade in this pair after I see your analysis on this thread. You seem enjoy to analyze this pair.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I saw a buying trade on Brent this morning, the daily price action was going up and i have seen that some little time frame like hourly chart is supporting the movement, that makes me take my chance as quickly as possible. It moved like 50 pips in my favour but later come down, it has not yet hit my stop loss, that is the hope for me. I will not shift the stop loss, i will let Brent price decide.

BRENT.jpg

STOP LOSS IS 77.00

TAKE PROFIT IS 78.95

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Good evening all, I did not perform badly on my brent trade after i made many former losses, i am able to recover some part of the losses. I knew brent will rise but i was not too brave to stay in the trade for more than hours, that made me close it before i lose it back. I was away from the forex chart since then, i will continue my forex analysis and trade as from tomorrow.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 230
    It is good to see that you are recovering some of your losses as for the Brent. I think that it will continue to go up for some time to 83.33 then 86.89
    Because there is a positive price pattern and it was confirmed by the price breakout the Red trend line.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I thought the ECB news of today can make some spice up to the forex field after too many dull moment of the past, but it worsen the case. I did trade with my usual 0.01 lot US OIL, it did not went well for me. I know the trade was going down, but thought it was over after some spikes on the pattern of OIL, the price action on 1 hour and 4 hour charts support the decision i made by them. But i lost out on the trade with 12 minutes.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    There was a strong fell on crude oil yesterday, and i have being thinking that the sell was a deceit as the direction of crude oil is still up. I see a good bullish price action on daily and 4 hours chart, i know how this works with forex field, i will not miss it this time. Due to that, i have made a buying trade on crude oil, i hope it will work as planned.

STOP LOSS IS 68.70

TAKE PROFIT IS 70.55

oil.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    There was a strong fell on crude oil yesterday, and i have being thinking that the sell was a deceit as the direction of crude oil is still up. I see a good bullish price action on daily and 4 hours chart, i know how this works with forex field, i will not miss it this time. Due to that, i have made a buying trade on crude oil, i hope it will work as planned.

STOP LOSS IS 68.70

TAKE PROFIT IS 70.55

I must admit that this is a good analysis, I always like to outsmart the market after a retracement. The WTI actually made a reasonable retracement yesterday, and it dropped more than 170 pips in just a day. I will still not tell you that its early to trade buy on this energy now, but if I were you, I will have to wait for another daily candlestick to form, so that I will not enter the market too early in order to avoid losses.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    [B]ola4real[\B], you need to know that the crude oil is not stable at this time, traders are meant to be losing with it when there is no careful trading on it. You can see how it behaved yesterday, it fell greatly, and later went up more than 150 pips, and later drop another 100pips. This is not making it nice for traders to trade on crude oil. I can see that your balance is dropping, just be careful with it.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast