Added on: 31 August 2018 21:00:17
    Started on: 31 August 2018 21:00:17
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 20 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks
    Strategy: Price action

Not allowed!
    Last edited by ola4real; 09-01-2018 at 01:55 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Congratulations, this the start of a new journey, you should be proactive with this account because any mistakes can easily lead to a deviation from the original plan and when that happens, this whole deposit might just be a waste of time, I don't think you joke with money management at all, that is where we often get destroyed.
    I will be preparing for mistakes since it is part of what i will make as human, i can not trade perfectly but will try my best to stop the bad deeds from happening. I have one notion as i trade forex field, i will not let the losing and my personal carelessness and emotion to affect me. When i discover that i have the trace of what will make me misbehave then i will take a long break from the journal.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I decided to click the start button on my Copyfx journal account today, i will try to make good thing happen out of it as the forex field is not a child's play, i will try my best. Like you all know, i trade price action on daily chart, that is what i will use exactly for my forex journal, i hope all shall be fine. I have almost $104 to start this journal.
    This is a good and bold step you have taken. I believe no one is born with forex trading knowledge, we all learn over time so remain optimistic and confident and things will work out fine as I can tell from experience that 80% of failures in the forex market are not necessarily due to bad trading strategies but due to emotions and psychology such as lack of confidence, fair, anger, aggression et.c. I will be very much interested to share and exchange price action views with you, hope we meet at the top bro.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    This is a good and bold step you have taken. I believe no one is born with forex trading knowledge, we all learn over time so remain optimistic and confident and things will work out fine as I can tell from experience that 80% of failures in the forex market are not necessarily due to bad trading strategies but due to emotions and psychology such as lack of confidence, fair, anger, aggression et.c. I will be very much interested to share and exchange price action views with you, hope we meet at the top bro.
    I have always be thinking why forex field have such high figure of failure and i know that it is about fear and lack of the appropriate forex experience, we have to work against that for our forex results to be good. The traders who can trade forex field with good psychology, plan and strategy will not have anything else lacking, and more forex income will be made through whatever investments the traders are using for it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Gold is my beginning trade of this trading account, i saw the price action on the daily chart on gold to be climbing. The gold is trying to fight the buying order and i have already entered the trade before it tries to come down little by little. I know that it will reform the buying patter, but when it can not reform it, it will hit my stop loss as i use little risk to the trade it.

TAKE PROFIT IS 1243

STOP LOSS IS 1198

Attachment 24196

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    My check on gold trade is nothing to be happy about for now, i will keep my stop loss fixed but will change the take profit now. With this developmental movement of gold, it may not move that strong like i thought in the morning. Price action of 4H chart is getting in support of what i expect from gold this week, i will keep watch on this order.

TAKE PROFIT IS 1235

STOP LOSS IS 1198

Attachment 24208

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    My check on gold trade is nothing to be happy about for now, i will keep my stop loss fixed but will change the take profit now. With this developmental movement of gold, it may not move that strong like i thought in the morning. Price action of 4H chart is getting in support of what i expect from gold this week, i will keep watch on this order.

TAKE PROFIT IS 1235

STOP LOSS IS 1198

You have made nice analysis on the Gold market, but if i were you, i would not have traded that gold by the time you traded it, it is still finding the right path when you pulled the trigger. And now, i could see that your stop loss is at 1198, and the Gold price has dipped around 1194, this means that your stop loss would have been hit by now. Well, it is part of those things, i wish you luck in subsequent trades.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    At a time yesterday, my mind was not going well with the gold trade but did not want be be like traders that are emotional in forex field, i left it for forex price to decide and it decided on the stop loss. I will be looking for better trade with long term approach next time, i should find that soon as forex field is getting volatile again.

GLD.jpg

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    At a time yesterday, my mind was not going well with the gold trade but did not want be be like traders that are emotional in forex field, i left it for forex price to decide and it decided on the stop loss. I will be looking for better trade with long term approach next time, i should find that soon as forex field is getting volatile again.
    I like the courage you used despite that your mind was no more with that trade, it happens once a while. Where I like that courage goes to the fact that you honour where you place the stop loss, it shows that you did not place the stop loss carelessly. And for it to make you lose today doesn't say that it will not work for you next time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Buying gold now is a very bad idea! Have you checked the daily charts, it is not looking good apart from the fact that the dollar is presently gaining strength which is a bad thing for the metal, I am more concerned with how this trade is going to be because you might lose for entering the wrong trade, anyway we cannot win all our trades now matter how much we try.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Buying gold now is a very bad idea! Have you checked the daily charts, it is not looking good apart from the fact that the dollar is presently gaining strength which is a bad thing for the metal, I am more concerned with how this trade is going to be because you might lose for entering the wrong trade, anyway we cannot win all our trades now matter how much we try.
    No need to worry about loss trades insofar as we limit them properly according to the right risk management. Indeed, I don't think now is a good time to buy gold, I also won't do that, but if we just set a small target by taking the momentum from the correction, I don't think this is a bad idea. It seems that currently gold is still falling and there is a small pullback as a correction on the daily time frame, although this is near strong support, but there is no confirmation for a reversal. So ..., stay patient.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast