Added on: 31 August 2018 21:00:17
    Started on: 31 August 2018 21:00:17
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 20 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks
    Strategy: Price action

Not allowed!
    Last edited by ola4real; 09-01-2018 at 01:55 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    I decided to click the start button on my Copyfx journal account today, i will try to make good thing happen out of it as the forex field is not a child's play, i will try my best. Like you all know, i trade price action on daily chart, that is what i will use exactly for my forex journal, i hope all shall be fine. I have almost $104 to start this journal.

Attachment 24186

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 230
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I decided to click the start button on my Copyfx journal account today, i will try to make good thing happen out of it as the forex field is not a child's play, i will try my best. Like you all know, i trade price action on daily chart, that is what i will use exactly for my forex journal, i hope all shall be fine. I have almost $104 to start this journal.

Attachment 24186
    This is a good step
    It is always good to do this so you can evaluate your progress and your success in trading. In addition, the interaction of the members will be useful to you in improving your trading style and you will benefit many if you are successful in trading
    Good luck

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by tfs2012 View Post
    This is a good step
    It is always good to do this so you can evaluate your progress and your success in trading. In addition, the interaction of the members will be useful to you in improving your trading style and you will benefit many if you are successful in trading
    Good luck
    That is kind of you, i have always like to have my journal since i started my experience with the forum of roboforex. I like the way traders are trading and making what they are doing to be known by others, this makes them to be correcting their mistakes and other traders can tell them where they are going wrong. There is opportunity to make income with copyfx program too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184

Attachment 24186
    Nice to see your trading journal. I hope you succeed in managing your copyfx account. We really appreciate your efforts in this regard, and your journal will be very beneficial to us, especially for me personally, I can learn a lot from your experience in managing this copy account. I am waiting for your action. Best of luck my mate ...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    I wish you all the best brother, this is a great move that you have made and I believe that you will succeed as long as you keep your trading strategies and rules, you should always update the journal with progress, don't allow anything to make you achieve less than what you have planned out, you did not give us the details of your price action trading though.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68

Attachment 24186
    This is a bold step you have taken, I am also a price action trader sometimes. So, what would be the type of risk you will be taking on your account. Because risk management is an important thing for us to survive. Also, what is your most preferred time frame. I hope to see growth in your trading account the incoming days and also get to learn from your analysis views.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    This is a bold step you have taken, I am also a price action trader sometimes. So, what would be the type of risk you will be taking on your account. Because risk management is an important thing for us to survive. Also, what is your most preferred time frame. I hope to see growth in your trading account the incoming days and also get to learn from your analysis views.
    Thank you for this, i will be trading with low risk, it is stated on my first page on this article. I will start with a very low lot size of 0.01, i don't want tension on myself as i trade this journal, and it is not for fast money making, it is for testing of my present trading skills so that i can apply it correctly where i see that it is necessary. I have being trading forex for almost 3 years, i know that is risky, i need to exercise care.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Thank you for this, i will be trading with low risk, it is stated on my first page on this article. I will start with a very low lot size of 0.01, i don't want tension on myself as i trade this journal, and it is not for fast money making, it is for testing of my present trading skills so that i can apply it correctly where i see that it is necessary. I have being trading forex for almost 3 years, i know that is risky, i need to exercise care.
    Your deposit amount is not bad, it should be able to work well for your plan, and i hope that you will be faithful with the 0'01 lot, because i discovered that it is when we start trading that we will know what we can do, not before we start. I wish you well though, and 3 years of trading is not a small thing, you should have studied the way the market works, this should be your guide if you apply discipline with it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Congratulations, this the start of a new journey, you should be proactive with this account because any mistakes can easily lead to a deviation from the original plan and when that happens, this whole deposit might just be a waste of time, I don't think you joke with money management at all, that is where we often get destroyed.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast