Trend Trading - Page 174
Page 174 of 185 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1850

Thread: Trend Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41

Trend Trading

Indicators: We use 02 simple moving averages for entering, and ATR (14) period for profit taking

BUY SIGNAL: We wait for the 50SMA close above the 200SMA. We don´t take the trade right away because that will lead to whispaws and losing money. We have to wait for a confirmation that the trend is strong and going up. The way to do that is by looking at 3 things: - 50SMA pointing up at least in a 45 degree angle - 50 SMA separating from the 200SMA. You should have at least 5-7 candles of constant separation movement after the moving averages cross. - Price above the 50SMA * The opposite for SELL TRADES. Here is an example. 50sma crossed up the 200sma. After the cross you have at least 5-7 candles when the lines keep separating. And also the angle of 50sma looking very good.

Take profit: 1.5 times the ATR. I have been experimenting with different setups, and you can go from 1 to 2 times the ATR. It depends on your trading style.
    Stop loss: I recommend 3 times the ATR or a support or resistance point such as 50 or 200sma.

It works on any time frame.and on any pair. I will be trading it using the 4h chart, because it gives very good and reliable signals and I don´t want to spend all day in front of my computer. I am opening a demo account with USD 1,000 to test this strategy and will be using 0.03 lot size. . At the moment I am looking at CADCHF, looking good. If moving average keeps separating I will probably enter a position.

Sell Signals Trade example

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    What should be well followed in this business is the trend. I tell you this is thr best friend to have here and we should be highly ready for the trend to have more means of achieving success. What should be done in this market is that we build a system that can help us to keep following the trend. Trading against this trend can be disastrous which is why we must build our system to go according with the trend. Let's seek to build a profitable system and see why the trend is a great approach to trade better.
    With the help of strong trading system to follow the market and getting strong signal about its real direction movement well are very important for him then you can make everyday simple or high accuracy trend line strategy for trading. But you have need to get a lot of experience and knowledge about all simple or powerful trading system well then you can easily getting anything from it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Trend is no doubt the best option for trader to work it is because trend is a friend of trader if we are moving according to the trend so there will be more chances of success , we have to generate some other and perfect way of trade which will enhance the ability of trading and we safely perform right through all the mean of trading .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    You should need to build a strong and powerful trading system which are helping us to identify the market real trend direction well however when trader enter the market then in little time frame period he can earn capital profit in it. Trend line and scalping are my best and perfect suitable experience strategy for trading and always in this way my strategy result are positive.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 16
    fahaddd, Trend is friend are good option for trader to make everyday strong and successful trend line strategy for trading after it you can make everyday good profit in it. Most of time trader first make trend line strategy plans with the power of our suitable trading style or method of trading after using it get achieve success on it very simple for trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    If we follow the market movements and also we sell and buy the prices at the right times then we will be have the best skills to follow the trend of market and get the higher earning ratios easily so we have to develop the more new skills and plans that always required to wins the money and get the earning successfully easily .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    I have realize that in this market, the trend is the man's best friend and with the trend there is a great opportunity to manage this business in a way that we can become profitable. This trend gives us the chance to follow the market direction and its something we should plan about to manage often. Knowing how we can get better with the trend is important and as long as we look to manage this trade we will have the possible opportunity to plan on our trade and build up something that we enable us to grow right here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    It is very good trading method to build strategy for trading. Support and resistance method are best choice for trader to analysis the market and build strategy for our trading business. It is very simple trading strategy but when trader build it with properly planning and learning then you have not idea to generate profit from this method.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    Most of the times we make a bad trade because we don't consider the trend before deciding on our trade. Trend is very important and any trader that choose to earn here must be ready to understand the need to manage the trend better off. The trend is a real friend and what should be obtained here is to see that our trading plans agreed well with the trend. Since trend can go on for a long time, trading against it means taking much more risk for uncertainty.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    It is very good trading method to build strategy for trading. Support and resistance method are best choice for trader to analysis the market and build strategy for our trading business. It is very simple trading strategy but when trader build it with properly planning and learning then you have not idea to generate profit from this method.
    The forex traders who did not have a forex strategy are not yet traders, that is why it is not what we can negotiate, it is a must for forex traders to build their forex strategy in whom they can trust. It is better to let that forex strategy be the one who is called the trend strategy in whom forex traders will only be using it to analyze and trade the forex trend only, this gives much income in that case.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    It is very good way of the trading trend is not same . trend is the good strategy of the trading. we can earn a lot of money by using the good strategy of the trading .we easily move over average by good trend . the market will not do same thing all the time it will change the way and price of the trading . market will move all the time.

Not allowed!

Page 174 of 185 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184 ... LastLast