Page 176 of 186 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1854

Thread: Trend Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41

Trend Trading

Indicators: We use 02 simple moving averages for entering, and ATR (14) period for profit taking

BUY SIGNAL: We wait for the 50SMA close above the 200SMA. We don´t take the trade right away because that will lead to whispaws and losing money. We have to wait for a confirmation that the trend is strong and going up. The way to do that is by looking at 3 things: - 50SMA pointing up at least in a 45 degree angle - 50 SMA separating from the 200SMA. You should have at least 5-7 candles of constant separation movement after the moving averages cross. - Price above the 50SMA * The opposite for SELL TRADES. Here is an example. 50sma crossed up the 200sma. After the cross you have at least 5-7 candles when the lines keep separating. And also the angle of 50sma looking very good.

Take profit: 1.5 times the ATR. I have been experimenting with different setups, and you can go from 1 to 2 times the ATR. It depends on your trading style.
    Stop loss: I recommend 3 times the ATR or a support or resistance point such as 50 or 200sma.

It works on any time frame.and on any pair. I will be trading it using the 4h chart, because it gives very good and reliable signals and I don´t want to spend all day in front of my computer. I am opening a demo account with USD 1,000 to test this strategy and will be using 0.03 lot size. . At the moment I am looking at CADCHF, looking good. If moving average keeps separating I will probably enter a position.

Sell Signals Trade example

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by learner View Post
    If we follow the market movements and also we sell and buy the prices at the right times then we will be have the best skills to follow the trend of market and get the higher earning ratios easily so we have to develop the more new skills and plans that always required to wins the money and get the earning successfully easily .
    You have need to find best and powerful trading method to identify the market and try to get strong market real signal well for trading after manage these all thing well you should make everyday simple or strong high accuracy trend line strategy for trading to get achieve success in it. Without good learning and understand getting good profit in it does't simple matter for trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad View Post
    In this trading system you are use two moving average indicators with ATR. Normally we are use one moving average but when we are use two different period moving average indicator then its means we are trade with a cross over trading strategy. This is very good and profit trading way of we find the market trend clearly and use these two indicators after good practice and understanding.
    Trend trading is a trading strategy according to which one should buy an asset when its price trend goes up and sell when its trend goes down expecting price movement to continue.There are a number of different techniques calculations and time frames that may be used to determine the general direction of the market to generate the trade signal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    It's needed we understand how to work with the trend and realize that this trend is the best friend for every trader in forex. Many traders achieve the best in forex by following the trend and its been the best way to see that we follow the right direction with the hope of becoming successful at the right time. The trend is the boss and its however the best way to manage our trade to earn reliably.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    I don't normally go against the trend because I know such trading decision can cause loss when we are not careful. My very careful approach of trading is to endure I follow this trend and build something that can help me trade better in forex. This trend is our own friend and its one of the better ways to trade forex. Trend is the best friend to have and its sure the best way we can deal with loss and earn from forex. The trend is our own boss and with plans to manage this trend, we will be able to see we can earn well from this trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    I don't normally go against the trend because I know such trading decision can cause loss when we are not careful. My very careful approach of trading is to endure I follow this trend and build something that can help me trade better in forex. This trend is our own friend and its one of the better ways to trade forex. Trend is the best friend to have and its sure the best way we can deal with loss and earn from forex. The trend is our own boss and with plans to manage this trend, we will be able to see we can earn well from this trade.
    nobody does it for sure because it's against the main rule of trading. going against the trend is mostly suicide action where more than 80% of trades will be closed in losses. try to be safe to do this risky business by following all the terms and conditions. everything must meet according to our plan and follow market trend no matter how difficult things can be. avoid anything that's no longer useful and doesn't help us to find the trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by memoona View Post
    Trend trading is a trading strategy according to which one should buy an asset when its price trend goes up and sell when its trend goes down expecting price movement to continue.There are a number of different techniques calculations and time frames that may be used to determine the general direction of the market to generate the trade signal.
    It is known as the best timing when to trade, the market also always get to trend, but then again, as a matter of fact, when there is the trend. I think the trend is actually best to also trend on the higher tome frame. Well, I don't bother my self about the little time frame, because with it comes a lot of complex means of trading which could not lead to being profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Such a simple and nice trading strategy, this indicator that you have chosen makes sense especially the moving average, I use this as part of the strategy which I employ to trade, I even have a journal for it when you look through my profile, the atr is what I have not used, I have seen people talking about it in several places I have not bothered learning it.
    If your trading system is good then you will easily understand the trends.Trader have spend his good time for learning and more practice for getting good trading experience.Trend is very important for traders because trader will not make profit without know the trend.The main thing on Forex that every trader is need to good knowledge if knowledge is able then you make huge profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 7
    The long term benefits always occur if we have the trade in accordance to the market trend so this is the basic term that is basically the key for formation of earning more success here so we have to follow the trend from the start of trade and be work according to it and never follow the wrong signals that important for getting profits a lot .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    The long term benefits always occur if we have the trade in accordance to the market trend so this is the basic term that is basically the key for formation of earning more success here so we have to follow the trend from the start of trade and be work according to it and never follow the wrong signals that important for getting profits a lot .
    The main thing should be, do you know how to make analysis, because no matter how good we are with trading the market trend, we ought to be good with making analysis, in the sense that analysis will help us enter the market at the right given time. Trend trading is really profitable, but then again, our mindset and approach of trading it matters.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Trend trading is very profitable but only for those trader who has good knowledge and trading skills.Learning is the most important thing for trader without learning getting success in Forex is not possible.Many trades use the different indicators with scalping strategy because indicators provide signal about trend.I use the moving average trend indicator.

Not allowed!

Page 176 of 186 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180 ... LastLast