Page 1 of 177 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Trading

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41

Trend Trading

Indicators: We use 02 simple moving averages for entering, and ATR (14) period for profit taking

BUY SIGNAL: We wait for the 50SMA close above the 200SMA. We don´t take the trade right away because that will lead to whispaws and losing money. We have to wait for a confirmation that the trend is strong and going up. The way to do that is by looking at 3 things: - 50SMA pointing up at least in a 45 degree angle - 50 SMA separating from the 200SMA. You should have at least 5-7 candles of constant separation movement after the moving averages cross. - Price above the 50SMA * The opposite for SELL TRADES. Here is an example. 50sma crossed up the 200sma. After the cross you have at least 5-7 candles when the lines keep separating. And also the angle of 50sma looking very good.

Take profit: 1.5 times the ATR. I have been experimenting with different setups, and you can go from 1 to 2 times the ATR. It depends on your trading style.
    Stop loss: I recommend 3 times the ATR or a support or resistance point such as 50 or 200sma.

It works on any time frame.and on any pair. I will be trading it using the 4h chart, because it gives very good and reliable signals and I don´t want to spend all day in front of my computer. I am opening a demo account with USD 1,000 to test this strategy and will be using 0.03 lot size. . At the moment I am looking at CADCHF, looking good. If moving average keeps separating I will probably enter a position.

Sell Signals Trade example

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    Its a very nice trading system in which we use the EMA50 with EMA200 moving average indicators. This is basically a crossover trading strategy in which we are use these two indicators cross over to find the buy and sell trading points. If we are use this trend trading indicator then within very short traders can make good and big profit from their trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 18
    In this trading system you are use two moving average indicators with ATR. Normally we are use one moving average but when we are use two different period moving average indicator then its means we are trade with a cross over trading strategy. This is very good and profit trading way of we find the market trend clearly and use these two indicators after good practice and understanding.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 19
    Wow dear, your system is looking awesome. Trend_trading is really a good way if we do trade with proper money management.. Because, I will strategy will work good when we do trade with proper way and as you know everyone that proper money management is the first and most important rules in this business so we have need to follow proper money management and become profitable in every trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    Trend trading is very good, and in fact it is the best way to make money in the forex market, but knowing how to correctly determine trend is most often the challenge that most traders have. Now this strategy looks great but in real life trading I bet some of this rules of waiting for certain amount of candles of constant separations between both MA may be had to follow because on a good trade you way have missed the major part of the move before entry and chances are that most times you will enter trades late which reduces profitability.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    Trend trading is very good, and in fact it is the best way to make money in the forex market, but knowing how to correctly determine trend is most often the challenge that most traders have. Now this strategy looks great but in real life trading I bet some of this rules of waiting for certain amount of candles of constant separations between both MA may be had to follow because on a good trade you way have missed the major part of the move before entry and chances are that most times you will enter trades late which reduces profitability.
    If your trading system is good then you will easily understand that market trend. When you are use a trading system with good practice then you will know when to enter and exit from your trading. Trend is really important for traders because you will not make profit without know the market trend. MA is really good indicator and if you are understand use it you will be able to make profit on this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    Such a simple and nice trading strategy, this indicator that you have chosen makes sense especially the moving average, I use this as part of the strategy which I employ to trade, I even have a journal for it when you look through my profile, the atr is what I have not used, I have seen people talking about it in several places I have not bothered learning it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    Traders can make money from forex trading only when they are follow the market trend and for find the trend we are use trading system of indicators on our trading. You are share a very nice trend trading example in which you are use EMA cross over trading strategy which is give us high accuracy signals and when we follow these type of signals then our profit is become easy for us.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    We can see that on these charts when EMA cross each other then market trend is changed and market price then use it as their support and resistance levels. So if we are understand this strategy and use this strategy with good practice then our earning is become very easy. The main thing on forex that every trader is need is good practice and knowledge and if they have these both things they will be able to earn big profit om their trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    We can see that on these charts when EMA cross each other then market trend is changed and market price then use it as their support and resistance levels. So if we are understand this strategy and use this strategy with good practice then our earning is become very easy. The main thing on forex that every trader is need is good practice and knowledge and if they have these both things they will be able to earn big profit om their trading.
    Without practice a trading system how you can know about that system and its use. Traders must need good knowledge and experience on forex business if they want to earn some big earning from it. If traders make mistakes and use without proper practice a trading system they never get success on this market. SO you are must focus on your practice which is really important for you.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 177 123451151101 ... LastLast