Page 3 of 177 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Trading

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41

Trend Trading

Indicators: We use 02 simple moving averages for entering, and ATR (14) period for profit taking

BUY SIGNAL: We wait for the 50SMA close above the 200SMA. We don´t take the trade right away because that will lead to whispaws and losing money. We have to wait for a confirmation that the trend is strong and going up. The way to do that is by looking at 3 things: - 50SMA pointing up at least in a 45 degree angle - 50 SMA separating from the 200SMA. You should have at least 5-7 candles of constant separation movement after the moving averages cross. - Price above the 50SMA * The opposite for SELL TRADES. Here is an example. 50sma crossed up the 200sma. After the cross you have at least 5-7 candles when the lines keep separating. And also the angle of 50sma looking very good.

Take profit: 1.5 times the ATR. I have been experimenting with different setups, and you can go from 1 to 2 times the ATR. It depends on your trading style.
    Stop loss: I recommend 3 times the ATR or a support or resistance point such as 50 or 200sma.

It works on any time frame.and on any pair. I will be trading it using the 4h chart, because it gives very good and reliable signals and I don´t want to spend all day in front of my computer. I am opening a demo account with USD 1,000 to test this strategy and will be using 0.03 lot size. . At the moment I am looking at CADCHF, looking good. If moving average keeps separating I will probably enter a position.

Sell Signals Trade example

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    Market trend is so much important for us an we must need to use a good and strong trading patterns which are help traders to make big profit from their trading. When traders are focus on their learning they will be able to make huge profit from their trading and their success is become easy and possible for them.
    Yes this is true market trend is very important for the Forex trader.Trading the trend is useful and profitable for the trader,traders which have knowledge and experience about trading the trend make good money from Forex business.Trading the trend is difficult for the new traders so they get more and more knowledge and get practice by using demo accounts.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 24
    Moving average is very good indicator for find the ;market trend side movement on your trading strategy is tell us clearly the market trend side movement. When traders are follow this trading system which is give us confirmation of market trend then its easy for us to identify the market trend and make money from follow it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by abhil View Post
    Market trend is every thing for traders and when traders are follow this market with good planning and practice they will definitely earn good profit from their trading. I like to work with those trading strategies which are help us to beat this market and earn money from it. If we focus on our learning and practice then our earning is become easy and possible for us.
    Yes this is true market trend is most important and every thing for the Forex trader.The trader which can trade the trend can be able to make good money from Forex business.But before trading trend trader must struggle to get more and more knowledge.I like to use the indicators because indicators tell about market trend .A trader cannot be able to trading the trend without knowledge and experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    Trader must be able to trade with trend always without deviating from this rule, trend is the friend of every traders,the moment trader resolved in his mind that trading against the trend would never occurred in whatever trade he or she had in the market , then he is going to have stress free trading always and be winning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Trend is the direction of price movement which traders need to be following in order to trade the Forex trading market successfully, trend is our friend, we should not go against, it is just like a swimmer swimming in the direction of the ocean current, thing would be easy for such than he that is swimming against.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    Market trend is so much important for traders and only those traders are earn money who are work hard on this business. EMA is good indicator for trading and when traders are use it they will be able to make huge money from their trading easily. This is best trend indicator and I must try it and earn good and big profit from this business.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by ASS7890 View Post
    Yes this is true market trend is most important and every thing for the Forex trader.The trader which can trade the trend can be able to make good money from Forex business.But before trading trend trader must struggle to get more and more knowledge.I like to use the indicators because indicators tell about market trend .A trader cannot be able to trading the trend without knowledge and experience.
    When traders are follow this market with good planning they are always make good profit from their trading. EMA is very effective for traders and when traders are use this crossover trading strategy they will easily make big profit. Trend following traders are always help traders to make money on this business an when traders are not follow the market trend they are only lose their money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by jassim View Post
    Market trend is so much important for traders and only those traders are earn money who are work hard on this business. EMA is good indicator for trading and when traders are use it they will be able to make huge money from their trading easily. This is best trend indicator and I must try it and earn good and big profit from this business.
    Yes, if we can more then hardworking then we can get good profit from our trade. But if we can talking about the trend trading then everyone know that it is very profitable trading way in the forex market. I have many time make trend line strategy or scalping strategy for our trade and always get good profit from it in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    It's a good one to follow the trend. The trend is the very best way of trading forex and would surely give us all we need to establish on this trade. The trend is truly a good means to understand a strong market movement and this will give us a better insight to manage up our trade in a better from. Let's learn to make better trading plans according with the trend and sure get to see we make the right trading decisions that will help us trade good.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Market trend is so much important for us and our success is also depend on market trend. Your indicator is very good and effective for traders and tell us the real market trend with some easy steps. Every trader is like to use moving average indicator and when traders are use it after proper practice then its help us in our trades to earn money.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 177 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast