Page 2 of 177 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Trading

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41

Trend Trading

Indicators: We use 02 simple moving averages for entering, and ATR (14) period for profit taking

BUY SIGNAL: We wait for the 50SMA close above the 200SMA. We don´t take the trade right away because that will lead to whispaws and losing money. We have to wait for a confirmation that the trend is strong and going up. The way to do that is by looking at 3 things: - 50SMA pointing up at least in a 45 degree angle - 50 SMA separating from the 200SMA. You should have at least 5-7 candles of constant separation movement after the moving averages cross. - Price above the 50SMA * The opposite for SELL TRADES. Here is an example. 50sma crossed up the 200sma. After the cross you have at least 5-7 candles when the lines keep separating. And also the angle of 50sma looking very good.

Take profit: 1.5 times the ATR. I have been experimenting with different setups, and you can go from 1 to 2 times the ATR. It depends on your trading style.
    Stop loss: I recommend 3 times the ATR or a support or resistance point such as 50 or 200sma.

It works on any time frame.and on any pair. I will be trading it using the 4h chart, because it gives very good and reliable signals and I don´t want to spend all day in front of my computer. I am opening a demo account with USD 1,000 to test this strategy and will be using 0.03 lot size. . At the moment I am looking at CADCHF, looking good. If moving average keeps separating I will probably enter a position.

Sell Signals Trade example

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 1
    Trading with the trend is where the goldmine of this business is, let's stop chasing shadows and trade properly, most of the losses we made are as a result of being too hasty to understand the way the market is heading, although some of those losses could be as a result of the unpredictable nature which is actually a normal thing in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by jassim View Post
    Traders can make money from forex trading only when they are follow the market trend and for find the trend we are use trading system of indicators on our trading. You are share a very nice trend trading example in which you are use EMA cross over trading strategy which is give us high accuracy signals and when we follow these type of signals then our profit is become easy for us.
    Traders may be making money with many ideas of trading market but the trader will not make the money for long, they will lose when it is not trend trading they focus upon. The trend trading makes traders trade with ease, there is nothing strong to do in the analysis of the trend, that makes it a double trading benefit to the traders who can trade the trend well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Trend trading is my pattern of trading this business and it have been benefiting me a lot. The trend trading is like following the movement of the trend or chart before making a prediction in the trade. In fact, most traders and even my boss in Forex trade use the movement of trend by carefully watching the movement of the trend and the candle stick, then afterwards, he analyze the trade using the previous movement to make the future prediction of the trade, and this method really pays him.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Market trend is every thing for traders and when traders are follow this market with good planning and practice they will definitely earn good profit from their trading. I like to work with those trading strategies which are help us to beat this market and earn money from it. If we focus on our learning and practice then our earning is become easy and possible for us.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 24
    Market trend is so much important for us an we must need to use a good and strong trading patterns which are help traders to make big profit from their trading. When traders are focus on their learning they will be able to make huge profit from their trading and their success is become easy and possible for them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    Market trend is so much important for us an we must need to use a good and strong trading patterns which are help traders to make big profit from their trading. When traders are focus on their learning they will be able to make huge profit from their trading and their success is become easy and possible for them.
    You can choose a good trading system which you are focus on your learning and practice. Forex is very easy business in which we must use a indicator which is tell us about the market trend. Market trend trading is very helpful for traders and when traders are use good trading patterns they will earn good and big money from their trading easily.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad jabran View Post
    Trend trading and scalping trading way both are very powerful and profitable trading way for our trading but it is not easy to understand to make for new trader. These way only for old trader and i saw it many old trader always make these strategy for our trade and always make good profit from our trade in the forex market.
    Its does not matter you are new or old on this business. You must focus on your learning and practice which is help traders to earn money from their trading. Market trend is most important thing for us and when traders are use EMA indicator then we can earn easily big profit from their trading. When traders are focus on this business they will definitely earn profit from this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 1
    Trend trading refers to the different ways we try to catch the most impulsive movements in the market, sometimes this is not easy because even when the market is trending, there will still be places where some peptide money, the temptation is for someone to trade with full accounts to get as much profit from the market which always leads to losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    To find the market trend the most important thing for traders to choose a good trading method because when traders are use good and effective trading methods they will be able to earn big profit from their trading. If traders are use some good and effective trading methods they must make huge profit from this market easily.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by zeeshan786 View Post
    Yes, if we can know that market trend then we can easily analysis the market and make good trading strategy for our trade. If our strategy is good then its confirm we can make good profit from it. Every trader or newbie know that trend trading and scalping trading is most risky but more then profitable way for our trading business.
    Yeah the most important thing is to find the market trend and what is procedure you adopt to find it you must define it. In this thread the use of EMA is share which is help traders to know this market well. Trend trading means we are never need to make any mistakes in our trades. If traders are use their trading strategy after good learning about it then we will definitely earn profit every time from this business.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 177 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast