Trend Trading - Page 157
Page 157 of 173 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1725

Thread: Trend Trading

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41

Trend Trading

Indicators: We use 02 simple moving averages for entering, and ATR (14) period for profit taking

BUY SIGNAL: We wait for the 50SMA close above the 200SMA. We don´t take the trade right away because that will lead to whispaws and losing money. We have to wait for a confirmation that the trend is strong and going up. The way to do that is by looking at 3 things: - 50SMA pointing up at least in a 45 degree angle - 50 SMA separating from the 200SMA. You should have at least 5-7 candles of constant separation movement after the moving averages cross. - Price above the 50SMA * The opposite for SELL TRADES. Here is an example. 50sma crossed up the 200sma. After the cross you have at least 5-7 candles when the lines keep separating. And also the angle of 50sma looking very good.

Take profit: 1.5 times the ATR. I have been experimenting with different setups, and you can go from 1 to 2 times the ATR. It depends on your trading style.
    Stop loss: I recommend 3 times the ATR or a support or resistance point such as 50 or 200sma.

It works on any time frame.and on any pair. I will be trading it using the 4h chart, because it gives very good and reliable signals and I don´t want to spend all day in front of my computer. I am opening a demo account with USD 1,000 to test this strategy and will be using 0.03 lot size. . At the moment I am looking at CADCHF, looking good. If moving average keeps separating I will probably enter a position.

Sell Signals Trade example

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    The best way to trade in Forex is by following the trend,that means a trader must identify the trend and learn to follow it religiously it,we have traders who can identify trends but can not really follow it to conclusion,they jump in and out and at the end they just keep losing and losing,like they say the trend is your friend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 22
    This is a very nice trading system with the use of the 50 and 200 moving average crossing over each other on the H4 time frame.This is a simple trading system that can be of great help to any trader in the market if the patient to wait until the right crossing is done and been confirmed with the use of the ATR indicator or the RSI indicator which i always prefer to use.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 68
    You will get to know how to trade the trend provided that you have given so much quality time to learning. Trend trading is appropriate and one of the common way to handle the market . The newbies always should follow the method of it, because the trend trading has so much benefits more than any other means in trading and also on the other hand, the trader trading with the trend approach tends to have stronger analysis.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    You will get to know how to trade the trend provided that you have given so much quality time to learning. Trend trading is appropriate and one of the common way to handle the market . The newbies always should follow the method of it, because the trend trading has so much benefits more than any other means in trading and also on the other hand, the trader trading with the trend approach tends to have stronger analysis.
    I don't think that it is every trader who has learned that has been able to know how to trade it, some are been controlled by their emotions whereas making it hard for them to understand what to do in the market. Trend trading is possible, however, I think the best way to trade the trend is using the little support and resistance that forms as the trend moves.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I don't think that it is every trader who has learned that has been able to know how to trade it, some are been controlled by their emotions whereas making it hard for them to understand what to do in the market. Trend trading is possible, however, I think the best way to trade the trend is using the little support and resistance that forms as the trend moves.
    It is very good source for make new trade plan with trend our direction is cleared and we use our trade ideas successfully with it , if we have success to find the trend formation and take decision on it so i expect our trade strategy is perfect which will give us chances of more wining and less losing it will be the best trade ideas for use .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    Trend trading is the technique that is the helpful way for following the trend of market which is essential way for reaching onto success so having the profitable trade is might possible if we choose the trade strategy that help to follow the trend and i like the trend lines and many others methods which make this way easy to approach and follow the trend for earning success from it .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    It is very successful way for trader to used in trade and make his trade plan so effective , i personally like to work with trendline but if a trader understand the trendline well so we are able to make better use in our trade strategies a less learning and knowledge about trendline will increase lack of ideas about the trend its strength and expected movement .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    It is very successful way for trader to used in trade and make his trade plan so effective , i personally like to work with trendline but if a trader understand the trendline well so we are able to make better use in our trade strategies a less learning and knowledge about trendline will increase lack of ideas about the trend its strength and expected movement .
    For the easiest way to trade Forex is through trend trading,that way one can easily follow the market without stress and make some good pips,and this is especially if you do not have the time to be sitting by your system all day long,following the trend from the daily time frame is very effective .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    trend trading is one of the effective trading methods and mostly it is profitable especially if the trader catch the trend from its beginning, but if the trader trades with the trend late then this maybe risky as the trend maybe ended and start to reverse against him and so the trader may face big loses instead of making of money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    Trend trading is very profitable but only for those trader who has good knowledge and trading skills.Forex trading is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.Every trader has its own strategy for trading the trend and i use the swing strategy.

Not allowed!

Page 157 of 173 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast