Scheme: Trader on commission
    Added on: 29 August 2018 16:10:03
    Started on: 29 August 2018 16:10:03
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 8 USD
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Not allowed!
    Last edited by No Or; 09-04-2018 at 05:12 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Your capital for starting this journey is quite large, many people I have seen usually do this with about $100 people a little above that, for you to be using $196 means your trading strategies is superb, this comes with some confidence, let's see what you have to offer everyone with your update, let the game begins!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 184
    Congratulations for the beginning of your copyfx and for this trading journal.

I feel glad you did this. But I think you are too aggressive in managing your trading account, 45% drawdown in 4 trading days is not a good thing, investors will judge it as a pretty terrible thing. I have one more copyfx trading account that is more scary than yours. This makes me feel embarrassed.

Not allowed!

No Or
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Your capital for starting this journey is quite large, many people I have seen usually do this with about $100 people a little above that, for you to be using $196 means your trading strategies is superb, this comes with some confidence, let's see what you have to offer everyone with your update, let the game begins!
    Thank you for the warm welcome. Yeah, i have planned for long term with averaging. I am glad that you have encouraged me instead of highlighting my drawdown:-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Congratulations for the beginning of your copyfx and for this trading journal.

I feel glad you did this. But I think you are too aggressive in managing your trading account, 45% drawdown in 4 trading days is not a good thing, investors will judge it as a pretty terrible thing. I have one more copyfx trading account that is more scary than yours. This makes me feel embarrassed.
    Thank you for the welcome and i have complete plan for my trades and drawdown does not matter for me until my plan is valid. I will update if my plan will go invalid:-)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the capital of trading is good for making of good profits and makes the trader more satisfied and so the trader can be able to get good target and good profits always, the commission maybe slight big and also trading with medium risk maybe risky but if the trader has a good strategy then he can trade well and make good profits.

Not allowed!