Speculation

Thread: Speculation

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Speculation

I Want To Ask The Old Traders Speculation Factor How Much Involve In Forex Trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Speculation trading is actually quite powerful because it is usually taken from an analysis of trading speculation such as fundamental and technical analysis. Most traders who provide speculative trading will give us a range of news information related to the currency that is being analyzed, so enough to help us in making the right trading decisions.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    With what i understood of the market, traders will either do to things in the market, they will either hedge or speculates, that is why i calls the hedgers to be gambler of the market, it make no sense too. The speculators are the real traders that are sure of the direction they want to take, and take that.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Speculation is a form of forecasting future price movements, there are expert traders who speculate price movements mainly based on fundamentals,or price psychology. Although some traders would argue that speculating is also like gambling because this class if traders barely pay attention to technical levels, speculators just speculate based on experiences or rumor.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    My dear friends With what i understood of the market, traders will either do to things in the market, they will either hedge or speculates, that is why i calls the hedgers to be gambler of the market, it make no sense too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Forex market is depend upon the technical analysis, news and chart and moving averages. And when a trader ( whether new trader or an expert) place an order either long position or short position) they speculate the market that market will go infavor of their analysis, but expert traders able to close the position with using stop loss when new traders failed to close and wait and finally they face a big loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    I think the speculation is to buy and sell stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies or other financial instruments in order to profit from fluctuations in the price at which the purchase was not for his own use or to earn income arising from dividends or interest.speculation means predicting or guessing or quoting the events which are going to happen and in forex trading a trader speculates the future prizes of a currency pair while he trades and he does that after analyzing and studying these markets .

Not allowed!