Page 121 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1224

Thread: News Trading with Pending Orders

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18

News Trading with Pending Orders

A few days ago you asked about trading news. Today we have a release at 12:30GMT. I will post in a comment below the past dates for your convenience.
    If you want to trade news, you need a high-speed connection directly connected to your PC with a cable. No wifi. You have first to master it by TRADING IN DEMO until you are profitable.
    Trading news is highly risky, you may incur in debts with your broker doing it, so do not do it even when you are ready with money you are not disposed to lose and without taking into account that your loss has a high probability of being higher than your account at the broker.
    So, for trading news, you need to be wise analyzing past setups. On the image below I have depicted a setup similar to the one I am going to use with PMI release. It is SIMILAR, the levels are marked without precission only to give an idea of the type of setup and the price action within it.
    You need to move fast because YOU DO NOT WANT TWO OPPOSITE ORDERS OPENED. Forex pairs are not a hedging instrument.
    Time Frame = M5

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    I know this trading strategy is effective but this strateqy is work well about two or three years before now we cannot make money to use this trading strategy because its very risky for traders to use it and earn profit. If you want to make profit on forex then you must choose the other trading strategies to use at news time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Its a very good example of news time trading which help all traders to know well about this business. When traders are focus on their learning and use candlestick chart for find the best point to enter and exit from trades then we will definitely earn profit. You are place the buy stop and sell stop on those points where the market breakout is occur and when market is move its break these levels and move up side with news influence.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    News trading strategies with pending orders can be profitable sometimes if market goes only one direction but the news trading can give losses if market goes both directions and both pending orders are triggered . Trading the news is risky and traders should wait for market reaction to the news in order to follow the market price.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    News trading strategies with pending orders can be profitable sometimes if market goes only one direction but the news trading can give losses if market goes both directions and both pending orders are triggered . Trading the news is risky and traders should wait for market reaction to the news in order to follow the market price.
    New trading is not what is not popular among forex traders, but the issue with the trading of forex news is that forex traders are losing too much with it. We can get to avoid the much losses of the forex news if we have the ability to let go of it. The excitement that forex traders are looking towards during the trading of news is the main reason why they are trading the news.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    New trading is not what is not popular among forex traders, but the issue with the trading of forex news is that forex traders are losing too much with it. We can get to avoid the much losses of the forex news if we have the ability to let go of it. The excitement that forex traders are looking towards during the trading of news is the main reason why they are trading the news.
    Pending orders is a bad idea to do with news because it can be done better with our technical analysis when we are waiting for market possible reversal or breakout while we are outside and unable to turn on our trading platform. Using news as the signal to trade with pending orders could open more opportunities for market to give us wrong direction which last in short term and give us painful losses in greater amount when we use big risk.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Trading with news is not one of my favourite trading style because its unreliable and not consistent,t to many factors to be considered when using this style because you just have to be more like 100℅ correct and the market it's self is not 100% certain so this makes it not my style of trading,even pending order as well because it may trigger or not because if spread issue.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Pending orders is a bad idea to do with news because it can be done better with our technical analysis when we are waiting for market possible reversal or breakout while we are outside and unable to turn on our trading platform. Using news as the signal to trade with pending orders could open more opportunities for market to give us wrong direction which last in short term and give us painful losses in greater amount when we use big risk.
    I agree with you. Trading the news with pending orders is bad idea and traders should not be in a hurry to trade the news. Market will never disappear and there will be many opportunities everyday. Traders can wait for market reaction to the news and then enter the market as there will be the direction which traders will be able to follow.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Osas Lugard View Post
    Trading with news is not one of my favourite trading style because its unreliable and not consistent,t to many factors to be considered when using this style because you just have to be more like 100℅ correct and the market it's self is not 100% certain so this makes it not my style of trading,even pending order as well because it may trigger or not because if spread issue.
    I do not like the favouritisms of a thing when i trade the market, all i want is to trade rightly. I use my training to know the best ways to trade the market, and in most cases i realized that it is not fair for traders to be trading the market with the news. No matter how much we try with the news, we are always getting to lose and blame ourselves in the end.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Pending orders are good for news trading because when the news get release and there is no pending orders and you are away from the chart you could lose some few pips before you get to place a trade, so the best thing is for us to use pending orders and the trades will trigger in no time because news movement is very fast.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    If traders want to earn money they must focus on their learning because without good learning traders cannot make money on this business. News trading that uses the pending orders can actually work but the only challenges we might face will happen when the trend is not stable. To follow the market trend at news time these pending orders are the best choice for traders.

Not allowed!

Page 121 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123 LastLast