Hot Spot ( buying and selling )
Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Spot ( buying and selling )

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11

Hot Spot ( buying and selling )

There are areas or zones, that present themselves on the charts which I like to refer to as ‘Hot Spots’, these hot spots are basically the areas/zones on the chart where a number of things will line up together to produce a high probability low risk place to take your trades from. The hot spot is either going to be buying hot spot long trades or a selling hot spot for short trades, depending on the chart situation at the time.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    A good trading way with Ema and I think we are use Ema as our support on this hot spot strategy. If we are understand the market movement then we will understand better this market. If traders are learn about price action movement of market then we will easily find the next possible of market and we will be able to earn every day good profit from our trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    A good trading way with Ema and I think we are use Ema as our support on this hot spot strategy. If we are understand the market movement then we will understand better this market. If traders are learn about price action movement of market then we will easily find the next possible of market and we will be able to earn every day good profit from our trades.
    This is not only about Ema or support or resistance level trading. This is also example of market swing movement which is really important for all traders. This thread is help you to know well abut market and its movement and when market is make breakout then you must wait for some market reversal then enter on your trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    I like to know the use of moving average with simple way and this thread is best example of this and we can see that how moving average indicator is tell us about the market trend and market is use that EMA to follow its market trend. When traders are focus on their learning then we will definitely earn profit with these type naked trading patterns.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 22
    The hot spot can also be called the key resistance or key support zones in the market . I love to trade the hot spot in the market because they are those positions where making money is always easy as a result of the breakout that always occur at such points. Trading them is always a matter of patience because you do not see those spot regularly in the market but occasionally.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    The hot spot can also be called the key resistance or key support zones in the market . I love to trade the hot spot in the market because they are those positions where making money is always easy as a result of the breakout that always occur at such points. Trading them is always a matter of patience because you do not see those spot regularly in the market but occasionally.
    Yeah you are right these are key points of forex market movement and if you are understand these points and know that how you can use these key points of market then you can make easily good profit from your trading and your success is become possible for you. So this Ema and market trend movement combination is help you to earn money from forex on daily basis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 22
    Beautiful trading analysis on how to trade the hot spot of the market using the moving average and the cross over trading system. but i realized that you did not go into details about those things that we really need to see for us to know a hot spot apart from the breaking of the resistance and support levels. I strongly believe that there are some other things that we are suppose to look out for before we can logically conclude a hot spot in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 4
    When I first spotted this journal title, the first thing that came to mind mind is that it has to do with the hot-spot that we use for our telephone devices, but of course I can now see that it is a different thing entirely, so what I believe is that discipline can accommodate anything, and cause you to succeed through it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 72
    Key arena zones can be said to be the right hotspot because it's where the real market decision have to be made before we experience the outcome in our trade. The support and resistance areas are good example of this hotspot and would possibly give traders the very right chance to make higher quality trade needed in forex business. We want to earn good in forex so it's necessary we understand how to work with this key areas.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    it is the first time to know about the hot spot in trading but it is a useful informations and let us to know more about the market and let us to get more ideas about good trading and so we can improve our trading but the new knowledge about the market, the trader can test the way of trading and see how it works with him and gives him a good results or not.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast