Ready to prepared for a Loss ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ready to prepared for a Loss ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Ready to prepared for a Loss ?

I will suggest all the traders when you will enter in the forex trading market then you will be ready to prepared for loss because the loss is the essential part of the forex trading and being a trade we ready to accept the loss in the trading and not be disappointed.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    trader need to prepare everything, good mental will make us stay at this business to face the worst to the best one with gracefully, then there is no disappointed, and for me, i do trading without target, and it help me clear to think my trading and try to do the best thing i can do, and no matter for what the results, i accept them

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    loss is a part from forex trading and the trader should accept it once he joins forex and should know that there is no one can win in this market all time so he should trade with low risk and with low volume to decrease the possibility of loss to the minimum level so in this case he will protect his account and will survive and will be able to make a stable income

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    All forex traders should always write this at the back of their minds that the market can not be traded without having losses, this is what you accept first before accepting the truth about the market itself. This is why it is better that you always put stop loss in your trade when you are trading forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    i think that whenever we start a business, then we should always be ready that either we will make profit or suffer losses...so in forex trading, it is very important that we should be always ready to accept profit , but also ready to take losses...because it is possible that sometimes we will suffer losses ..so we have to make analysis of our losses and learn from it...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    We must be prepared to lose it if we are really serious about becoming a forex trader, forex trading as a trading system and we also need to know in every trading course there are profit and loss that we will definitely get, of course, it is also true in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    i think i all aspect of life we are bound to lose at a point in time no matter how well we thing we are,even if we are doing a offline business there are gonna be something we are gonna struggle to make profit,the same thing apply to forex trading,no matter how we tried we are bound to lose some trading and a good trader is not afraid to lose,because he/she knows,it just a matter of time before there will recover it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Forex is a very huge online business and as well as a risky one.So a trader should always be ready for losses.I we are doing offline business then there will be something we have to see at one point that we to deal with looses.And i also think in all aspect in life we have bound to loss in our business at a respective point of time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 16
    Forex is a very risky business we should make up our minds that when we are gaining good profits from Forex we can also face a loss in Forex also. A prepared loss when it comes we know it was going to happened we do not loss our confidence and learn from our mistakes and hope to have a great trade in next trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Forex trading is one of the biggest online business going on in this world,which involves a greater risk factor.So in my opinion a trader should always be ready for loss and he should be strong enough to handle the loss and overcome through it,if he does so then only he could stay in this market and could achieve some thing from it.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast