Shares and Bonds: Definitions, Interesting Facts. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shares and Bonds: Definitions, Interesting Facts.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 102
    Given: 58

Shares and Bonds: Definitions, Interesting Facts.

INTRODUCTION TO SHARES AND BONDS

When it comes to investments opportunities, people have really asked about the right type of investment they can put their money into. There are lots of investment opportunities ranging from shares, bonds, forex, Cryprocurrencies and much more out there.
    These are kind of investments that have huge potentials to turn our investments into profit making business which is what every investor would likely cherish or aspire to achieve.

In this very article I will elaborate more on the two known types of investment options known as the Shares and Bonds, what they meant, and how profitable or risky these investments can be for investors.
    For this article, more research where carried out with the help of Google search engines which directed me to different sites where major points about shares and bonds where picked out and assembled to create a life out of this article.

I believe by the end of this article, we can know the difference between shares and bonds, likewise understand what this type of investment is all about, and how we could key into this investment opportunity. I would look further to assemble more interesting facts about this shares and bonds to see we have the very point to which we can know if this is the very type of investment we can hope for now and in the future.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    nice article as usual, sis. actually i never participate to any shares trading or bonds and it seems like they won't attract me at all because my heart lies on forex market. those price manipulations i think it's common to see in this business and yet we don't have such power but try our best to work on our analysis to follow market where it wants to move. maybe someday once we become bigger than now, we'll know how it feels like to contribute something to market and move it a little.
    Share or bond I think forex trading is the largest market and all my focus is in this market and not in any share or bond market, the forex market is the only market that I can relate with anywhere and at anytime, forex is the only market am interested in for now but maybe later I will change my mind and start investing in other market too after knowing more about how the other market works.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Share or bond I think forex trading is the largest market and all my focus is in this market and not in any share or bond market, the forex market is the only market that I can relate with anywhere and at anytime, forex is the only market am interested in for now but maybe later I will change my mind and start investing in other market too after knowing more about how the other market works.
    Forex is a nice investment actually but been a forex trader does not in any way limit you not to consider investing in other areas. Every good investor have so many sectors his money is spread out to because a day will come when your other investment could save you from bankruptcy. I will urge that you begin to see positives in other investment areas such as stocks and bonds. They are going to help you make more money just like forex and would give you more profitable areas you can always tap into.

I assume in this article you must have learnt so much about stocks and bonds and you can do yourself good by trying to invest in them. Bonds are safer options and you could be a bondholder and expect a fixed income rate after some period of time. Shares on the other hand are for risk takers but it can give you lots of profits when you buy rightly. The difference between a poor man and the rich man is ideas. The rich man most times collects from the poor people and invest in this areas a poor man won't even decide to risk his little money into.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 695
    Stocks aren't the most popular markets today. it's much different than 50-100 years ago (when most nowadays available books about trading were written). Last year or two cryptocurrencies offered some of the late 20's and early 30's stock market spirit.
    Bond markets never made it that popular, they never were propagated to popularity. A major reason for that is probably that those markets are the first to see newly printed money in current banking system ("fiat" money is created by a debt contract between government and central bank - government gets money, bank gets bonds).

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    Stocks aren't the most popular markets today. it's much different than 50-100 years ago (when most nowadays available books about trading were written). Last year or two cryptocurrencies offered some of the late 20's and early 30's stock market spirit.
    Bond markets never made it that popular, they never were propagated to popularity. A major reason for that is probably that those markets are the first to see newly printed money in current banking system ("fiat" money is created by a debt contract between government and central bank - government gets money, bank gets bonds).
    In today's market there are lots of investment options springing out everyday. It keeps me wondering why lots of people in this modern era are still unaware about stocks and bonds as a type of investment. Those early times stock shares where promising that a huge awareness about it was massive. I knew I was little growing up hearing about shares in my country and I tell you even my mum invested in shares. I could still see those papers right in her bookshelf. Lol

The hard part of this shares was that many lost so much in it because many companies folded up because of the bad environmental factors of running a business in my country. These made so many people to loose hope buying shares because they always believe that tomorrow's government policies could affect any company and make then bankrupt. Still yet some wise people are still in this game of stocks and are making good money from it.

In my country recent stock release news, stock investors lost over $610,000,000 ahead of the Eid-El-Kabir celebration. This was because lots of investors sold off some of their shares at the same time in a trading day. This happened because many needed money ahead of the public holidays.

A wise investor could see positives from this fall and this means prices are lower now and and also a good time to buy stock shares. A good investor could now buy stock of companies initially doing well at lower price and be hopeful soon after the end of sallah there will be a good rise.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Stocks aren't advertised much aggressively today, maybe that is one of the reasons. Especially since laws and regulations demand brokers to not advertise stocks when they actually offer CFD over those stocks. Many people don't even know what CFD means, let alone know that they can profit off Tesla or Google or some other big company's shares moves if they buy such thing.
    50-100 years ago stocks were discussed in media the way cryptocurrencies were discussed last few years. With dawn of mass available internet some 15-20 years ago forex got similar attention in online marketing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    Stocks aren't advertised much aggressively today, maybe that is one of the reasons. Especially since laws and regulations demand brokers to not advertise stocks when they actually offer CFD over those stocks. Many people don't even know what CFD means, let alone know that they can profit off Tesla or Google or some other big company's shares moves if they buy such thing.
    50-100 years ago stocks were discussed in media the way cryptocurrencies were discussed last few years. With dawn of mass available internet some 15-20 years ago forex got similar attention in online marketing.
    Well if a broker offers the CFD, it means it's offering a contract for difference where traders are allowed to make money from price movement without owning any assets. This is can be found in forex, stocks and commodities. So I think it's necessary for this regulation bodies to set this rules because you can't offer stocks that gives traders an opportunity to own an asset in a company and also offer the CFD at the same time. Once a broker offers this CFD, it means traders are ones likely to pay for the spread of their trade which could reduce a traders winnings. The very advantage I see with the CFD is that its easy to access the market without any day trading rules.

For the popularity of stocks I think it's dwindling unlike before that so many awareness were available. Maybe rival markets like forex, cryptocurrencies and other commodities might have made many traders look out for a better bargain where they could have high chances to control their trade and make more profits. However it does not make stock less profitable just that many are getting aware about other investment opportunities which they feel it's more better to handle their risk and earn for the long term.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Senorita; 08-28-2018 at 01:54 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    That is a very good and informative article.Capital markets are perhaps the most widely followed markets. Both the stock and bond markets are closely followed, and their daily movements are analyzed as proxies for the general economic condition of the world markets. As a result, the institutions operating in capital markets – stock exchanges, commercial banks and all types of corporations, including non-bank institutions such as insurance companies and mortgage banks – are carefully scrutinized.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidra View Post
    That is a very good and informative article.Capital markets are perhaps the most widely followed markets. Both the stock and bond markets are closely followed, and their daily movements are analyzed as proxies for the general economic condition of the world markets. As a result, the institutions operating in capital markets – stock exchanges, commercial banks and all types of corporations, including non-bank institutions such as insurance companies and mortgage banks – are carefully scrutinized.
    Thanks for your comment Sidra. Sure these kind of markets are followed up and talked about. Hardly will you find a highly rich intelligent personel who does not deal with this capital markets. Stocks and bonds have been one of the very best investment opportunities one can make good money from and all we need is good knowledge to understand the best stocks and bonds to buy. It's a big financial markets where lots of money are circulated and will be a great investment for traders who would love to make good money here.

Final conclusion on Shares and Bonds :

In this article, we really talked about the shares and bonds investments opportunities, what it meant, how it can be done, the differences between them, the risk and reward, and lots more. I believe by now we must have all gotten the clue about these types of investment and the best one we can decide to work with. We can spread out our investments by trying this shares and bonds and see how feasible it could be. This days more other investment are springing up but the stock market is still large and are still traded by large frims and individual.

I would personally say it's a nice types of investment opportunity we can engage into and build our financial breakthroughs in life. So much have been talked about shares and bonds and its left for each individual to make the right decisions for the sake of their future.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    There might be a global crisis incoming 2019-20 (Western central banks tightening money supply after massive printing usually brings one within two years), stock shares should become way more volatile, the short moves especially. Bonds should be affected too, but I'm not exactly sure how.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Christine Lagarde Managing Director (MD) of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has warned recently that the woeld crisis can be in the near future due to trade wars and Argentina , Turkey crisis . The crisis can start in developed world too. So how it will be with shares and bonds it is not clear. Usually shares fall during crisis.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast