Shares and Bonds: Definitions, Interesting Facts. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shares and Bonds: Definitions, Interesting Facts.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 98
    Given: 52

Shares and Bonds: Definitions, Interesting Facts.

INTRODUCTION TO SHARES AND BONDS

When it comes to investments opportunities, people have really asked about the right type of investment they can put their money into. There are lots of investment opportunities ranging from shares, bonds, forex, Cryprocurrencies and much more out there.
    These are kind of investments that have huge potentials to turn our investments into profit making business which is what every investor would likely cherish or aspire to achieve.

In this very article I will elaborate more on the two known types of investment options known as the Shares and Bonds, what they meant, and how profitable or risky these investments can be for investors.
    For this article, more research where carried out with the help of Google search engines which directed me to different sites where major points about shares and bonds where picked out and assembled to create a life out of this article.

I believe by the end of this article, we can know the difference between shares and bonds, likewise understand what this type of investment is all about, and how we could key into this investment opportunity. I would look further to assemble more interesting facts about this shares and bonds to see we have the very point to which we can know if this is the very type of investment we can hope for now and in the future.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    nice article as usual, sis. actually i never participate to any shares trading or bonds and it seems like they won't attract me at all because my heart lies on forex market. those price manipulations i think it's common to see in this business and yet we don't have such power but try our best to work on our analysis to follow market where it wants to move. maybe someday once we become bigger than now, we'll know how it feels like to contribute something to market and move it a little.
    Share or bond I think forex trading is the largest market and all my focus is in this market and not in any share or bond market, the forex market is the only market that I can relate with anywhere and at anytime, forex is the only market am interested in for now but maybe later I will change my mind and start investing in other market too after knowing more about how the other market works.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 98
    Given: 52
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Share or bond I think forex trading is the largest market and all my focus is in this market and not in any share or bond market, the forex market is the only market that I can relate with anywhere and at anytime, forex is the only market am interested in for now but maybe later I will change my mind and start investing in other market too after knowing more about how the other market works.
    Forex is a nice investment actually but been a forex trader does not in any way limit you not to consider investing in other areas. Every good investor have so many sectors his money is spread out to because a day will come when your other investment could save you from bankruptcy. I will urge that you begin to see positives in other investment areas such as stocks and bonds. They are going to help you make more money just like forex and would give you more profitable areas you can always tap into.

I assume in this article you must have learnt so much about stocks and bonds and you can do yourself good by trying to invest in them. Bonds are safer options and you could be a bondholder and expect a fixed income rate after some period of time. Shares on the other hand are for risk takers but it can give you lots of profits when you buy rightly. The difference between a poor man and the rich man is ideas. The rich man most times collects from the poor people and invest in this areas a poor man won't even decide to risk his little money into.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 102
    Given: 646
    Stocks aren't the most popular markets today. it's much different than 50-100 years ago (when most nowadays available books about trading were written). Last year or two cryptocurrencies offered some of the late 20's and early 30's stock market spirit.
    Bond markets never made it that popular, they never were propagated to popularity. A major reason for that is probably that those markets are the first to see newly printed money in current banking system ("fiat" money is created by a debt contract between government and central bank - government gets money, bank gets bonds).

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12