Popular and expensive: a guide on cryptocurrencies (TOP-10 from the author). - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Popular and expensive: a guide on cryptocurrencies (TOP-10 from the author).

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and I personally believe that for those traders who have good interest on working with virtual currencies can easily take the help of this thread. There is no doubt on the ground that Bit-coin, Etherum, Ripple, Lite-coin, Zcash, Dash, etc. have achieved the trust of the traders around the world as good investment sectors. But a trader must try to work with this virtual currency after acquiring adequate knowledge about this.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Chrils View Post
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts and I personally believe that for those traders who have good interest on working with virtual currencies can easily take the help of this thread. There is no doubt on the ground that Bit-coin, Etherum, Ripple, Lite-coin, Zcash, Dash, etc. have achieved the trust of the traders around the world as good investment sectors. But a trader must try to work with this virtual currency after acquiring adequate knowledge about this.
    Yeah know many new crptycurrencies are available on this market and mostly traders are like to trade with new ones because they cannot buy the bitcoins which are very costly now these days. They are want to investment for long term purposes and invest in cheap currencies that are give them big profit after some years.

To me, the cryptocurrency trade is a 50/50 bet.
    You cannot tell for certainty which of the currencies would rise in price.
    However we have seen the bitcoin saga and how the coin rose to a whooping $20000 in 2017/2018.
    But now, where is the bitcoin, somewhere around $3600.
    Cryptocurrencies may have a future, but currently they are very volatile and unstable, so it's only a gamble that can pay off significantly.
    My opinion though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12