when will stop the demo trading ? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: when will stop the demo trading ?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

when will stop the demo trading ?

The mostly newbies trader have confused and not know when will stop the demo trading and how much time we needed to get the good practice in the demo trading so i want to know when will we stop the demo practice i mean how much time we spent in the demo trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    It is very clear question and have a good purpose. in my opinion that the trading of the demo account . may be stopped at times we feel that we nearly understood most of the rules in the market . feel that we are familiar to its secrets . and of course we have to be able to use the market conditions to make the profit of it

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    when you will gather lot of knowledge about market and and you can practice freely in demo account and find out your lacking and recover your lack . you can stop demo account and can trade in real account . and earn lot of money without any risk

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    besically demo account is only for newbie trader. a newbie trader can learn knowledge from demo account. he can practice in demo account .. it's helps them grow up their skill and experience .. when they feel confidence and understand market .. they can leave demo account

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    after being a professional we must have to use demo account. there are no ending of using demo account. forex trading is a knowledge based business. there are so much knowledge that we have to continue our learning here. also everyday this business are updating. so to keep us up to date we have to keep using the demo account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by arifzaman View Post
    after being a professional we must have to use demo account. there are no ending of using demo account. forex trading is a knowledge based business. there are so much knowledge that we have to continue our learning here. also everyday this business are updating. so to keep us up to date we have to keep using the demo account.
    you are absolutely right .forex trading is a risky business and here in this field we need to use a strategy after proper planning and testing.it is not really easy to make good profit .we should make new strategies and test them in demo account and then try these strategies in real account to make real profit.so,demo account is best option to test a new strategy.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    The mostly newbies trader have confused and not know when will stop the demo trading and how much time we needed to get the good practice in the demo trading so i want to know when will we stop the demo practice i mean how much time we spent in the demo trading.
    Of course a trader must use a demo account to test (back test and forward test), there are no rules about how long we use demo trading, don't be confused in this case, just use the demo as you wish and according to its function. I still use a demo account until now for a strategy tester. You can stop if you already have a profitable trading system that has been tested by demo.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456