when will stop the demo trading ?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: when will stop the demo trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

when will stop the demo trading ?

The mostly newbies trader have confused and not know when will stop the demo trading and how much time we needed to get the good practice in the demo trading so i want to know when will we stop the demo practice i mean how much time we spent in the demo trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    actually, it is normal for them, because they feel something big in their eyes, but i guess, they only need to continue learning after demo account ( do not use demo account too long ) to real account, we can use cents account and make small investment as starter, at this level, we will get more experiences such as trading psychologies which never get at demo account

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    When our demo trading capital becomes double, then we can hope that our demo practice is fruitfully finished. Then we can hope to protect our trading capital form any huge loss. Even we can continue demo in addition to real trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    i think that that we should do demo trading for doing practice and learn about the different tools and learn that how to trade effectively...it is also important that we test our strategy and planning on demo account...so it is helpful in learning about real trading about it...so we should do it till then, when we feel that we have learn about forex trading well and are ready for real trading..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    you will stop demo account when you find yourself is good in analysis of the market and know how and when you can trade and how to enter and exit from the market at the proper time and also you should not leave demo account before building of your plan that will help you trade with rules and will help you to succeed in this strong market and will help you to make money

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I think the right trader and the one who wants to be successful trader never stop trading in demo account because the demo account is very helpful all the time to beginners to learn in it and to experts if they want try any new strategy or indicator .But the question can be when we can start trading in real account .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    After you make consistent profit on demo account for 3 months, you can try real account.
    Make sure those trades on demo accounts have clear entry rules with SL and TP.
    Alternatively, if you want to test your trading psychology, try demo contest because those contest have real money prizes. You can learn about emotion on trading without losing money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    The mostly newbies trader have confused and not know when will stop the demo trading and how much time we needed to get the good practice in the demo trading so i want to know when will we stop the demo practice i mean how much time we spent in the demo trading.

i think that the good trader do not stop his demo trading at all because demo trading can be useful for the beginner and the professional trader also . the beginner need the demo trading because he need to train and the professional trader all the time need to try some new strategies at the demo account

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ayman View Post
    i think that the good trader do not stop his demo trading at all because demo trading can be useful for the beginner and the professional trader also . the beginner need the demo trading because he need to train and the professional trader all the time need to try some new strategies at the demo account
    you are right,the demo platform is a play we are gonna find our self at a point in time when trading,as for newbies i think trading the demo account about 3 month is good before having a real account but again one leave the demo account,no matter the amount made when trading one will still find himself trading the demo account,at a point in time in his trading carrier.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    I did not traded demo more than 9 month. The 9 month was fixed as for the result i have being getting with demo. When you are particularly serious on demo, it will take you lower time to finish trading it. It is faster as you get to get more good trdaing result in your account. It is not same traders that has this experience.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast