Financial markets: Stocks, Forex, Cryptocurrency. What is more profitable and less risky? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Financial markets: Stocks, Forex, Cryptocurrency. What is more profitable and less risky?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55

Financial markets: Stocks, Forex, Cryptocurrency. What is more profitable and less risky?

Hello audience, First of all, let's proceed by getting to know the meaning of the different financial market, STOCK, FOREX and CRYPTOCURRENCY.

STOCK

In a simple terms and layman's understanding, Stock means the trading of a company's worth, which gives you a little bit part of it's ownership. On the other hand, Stock market is not decentralized, which means it has an HQ sort of, the most popular of them is NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE(NYSE). On the other hand, the well being of the company determines the grow in price of their stock.

PROFITABILIY And ADVANTAGE

According to my research and reading about stock, I learned the US Stock market worth about $30 trillion dollars in general. That is a huge amount of money right? Let me break it down a little bit.

1. NYSE market operating hours starts from 9:30am to 4:00am Eastern time. Which means, you have about 7 Hours to trade on the stock market daily, it gives you more time to focus on other jobs and affairs.

2. Each company will always strive to survive and stay at the top, therefore, stock trading is suitable for long term trading. Which means, all you have to do is buy a company's stock and see them appreciate on the long term. Take a look at some of the chart movements.

FACEBOOK stock chart from ROBOFOREX MT4

According to the weekly chart of FB stock market, Facebook stock as at Nov. 2016 was at 115.57, it has rose since then to 218.30. And current price as at this article been written, current price is at 183.40. Which means FACEBOOK value appreciated, it means if you had purchased their stock at Nov, 2016, you would be in huge profits now.

APPLE Stock chart from ROBOFOREX MT4

Apple company's value appreciated from 43.88 as at Jan 2011 to 208.61 currently. Which means, if you had placed a buy order, you would have been profitable a lot.

With this two examples, we can see that most companies will always want to keep their company alive so therefore, on the long term, you should make profits from stock market.

3. You can trade stock from anywhere around the world with your computer and Internet, as you can see, Roboforex offers a good platform for such.

RISK And DISADVANTAGE OF STOCKS.

1. Stock market isn't always opened, therefore you have limited time to trade and limited opportunities.

2. Stock market is not leveraged, which means you'll be needing a huge sum of money to trade in stocks.

3. It has low liquidity, therefore causing noisy chart, sudden gaps, with no clarity for short term traders. Take a look at the little time frames chart.

Apple 4Hour charts.

You hardly can tell, where is the support or resistance, quite hard to make analysis on. Same as Facebook chart.

To make it quite easier for my audience to read, I will make a separate post on each financial market. This is all about Stock market for now. Next I will be writing about Forex market, so stay tuned.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Striker$; 08-06-2018 at 08:17 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    If a bullfight was around the corner, this would be the corner that was around. Most of the "experts" in the field, from CZ (from Binance) to the majority of cryptographic funds, have stated that it is plausible that this 8-month downtrend reverses between the third quarter and the fourth quarter of 2018. The reason for this reversal in market sentiment? Probably a lot of catalysts that drive BTC and all of the altcoin markets up.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    From all financial markets I like only for us because Forex trading is less risky and most profitable compared to stocks and cryptocurrency etc. But, as everyone know,s that stocks and cryptocurrencies are more dangerous to invest in the market. The scame problem is also a big problem for traders who are invest in stocks and cryptocurrencies. Because most of stocks and cryptocurrency are comes in the market without regulations.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis_Cardenas View Post
    If a bullfight was around the corner, this would be the corner that was around. Most of the "experts" in the field, from CZ (from Binance) to the majority of cryptographic funds, have stated that it is plausible that this 8-month downtrend reverses between the third quarter and the fourth quarter of 2018. The reason for this reversal in market sentiment? Probably a lot of catalysts that drive BTC and all of the altcoin markets up.
    It is very interesting for me too if Bitcoin will reach 20 k dollars by the end of the year. If this price target will not be reached so long investments that bring losses 3 times per year are not interesting for me. I suppose that others think in similar way and waiting for Bitcoin to show growing a few times, and if it not happens so we can forget about Bitcoin for next few years.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    There is no such consideration among the potentiality of each financial product. A trader must try to choose the desired trading product according to his trading requirements. If a trader is more flexibility oriented who are willing to take risks and earn money with small capital then forex can be good investment field. While if a trader requires more regulations and he can try to maintain trading within fixed curriculum then stock market can be good for him.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    Hello audience, First of all, let's proceed by getting to know the meaning of the different financial market, STOCK, FOREX and CRYPTOCURRENCY.

STOCK

In a simple terms and layman's understanding, Stock means the trading of a company's worth, which gives you a little bit part of it's ownership. On the other hand, Stock market is not decentralized, which means it has an HQ sort of, the most popular of them is NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE(NYSE). On the other hand, the well being of the company determines the grow in price of their stock.

PROFITABILIY And ADVANTAGE

According to my research and reading about stock, I learned the US Stock market worth about $30 trillion dollars in general. That is a huge amount of money right? Let me break it down a little bit.

1. NYSE market operating hours starts from 9:30am to 4:00am Eastern time. Which means, you have about 7 Hours to trade on the stock market daily, it gives you more time to focus on other jobs and affairs.

2. Each company will always strive to survive and stay at the top, therefore, stock trading is suitable for long term trading. Which means, all you have to do is buy a company's stock and see them appreciate on the long term. Take a look at some of the chart movements.

FACEBOOK stock chart from ROBOFOREX MT4

According to the weekly chart of FB stock market, Facebook stock as at Nov. 2016 was at 115.57, it has rose since then to 218.30. And current price as at this article been written, current price is at 183.40. Which means FACEBOOK value appreciated, it means if you had purchased their stock at Nov, 2016, you would be in huge profits now.

APPLE Stock chart from ROBOFOREX MT4

Apple company's value appreciated from 43.88 as at Jan 2011 to 208.61 currently. Which means, if you had placed a buy order, you would have been profitable a lot.

With this two examples, we can see that most companies will always want to keep their company alive so therefore, on the long term, you should make profits from stock market.

3. You can trade stock from anywhere around the world with your computer and Internet, as you can see, Roboforex offers a good platform for such.

RISK And DISADVANTAGE OF STOCKS.

1. Stock market isn't always opened, therefore you have limited time to trade and limited opportunities.

2. Stock market is not leveraged, which means you'll be needing a huge sum of money to trade in stocks.

3. It has low liquidity, therefore causing noisy chart, sudden gaps, with no clarity for short term traders. Take a look at the little time frames chart.

Apple 4Hour charts.

You hardly can tell, where is the support or resistance, quite hard to make analysis on. Same as Facebook chart.

To make it quite easier for my audience to read, I will make a separate post on each financial market. This is all about Stock market for now. Next I will be writing about Forex market, so stay tuned.
    Do you foresee a future with no traditional currencies?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Talking about profitability, I don't think a certain market is more profitable than another, profitability depends on how good you are at trading. we can only say a certain market is more volatile than another. the forex market is the least volatile market of the three. that is why there are lot of leverage available to help boost return. cryptocurrency market is the most volatile, the the stock market is quite volatile but not as the cryptocurrency market

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    Talking about profitability, I don't think a certain market is more profitable than another, profitability depends on how good you are at trading. we can only say a certain market is more volatile than another. the forex market is the least volatile market of the three. that is why there are lot of leverage available to help boost return. cryptocurrency market is the most volatile, the the stock market is quite volatile but not as the cryptocurrency market
    Yes,some Market are much more profitable than others,for example the daily turn over in Forex is much more than you can see in Stock market,Cryptos pay more than Forex some times depending on the pair you are trading,during the Cryptocurrency boom a lot of Forex traders made a lot of money,and this is simply because all you have to do is to buy and hold for some time then you sell,there is no need for much techn ical analysis.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSST View Post
    Yes,some Market are much more profitable than others,for example the daily turn over in Forex is much more than you can see in Stock market,Cryptos pay more than Forex some times depending on the pair you are trading,during the Cryptocurrency boom a lot of Forex traders made a lot of money,and this is simply because all you have to do is to buy and hold for some time then you sell,there is no need for much techn ical analysis.

If I think getting a profit in the forex trading field is much easier and faster than the stock and crypto. Because the movement in the field of forex trading is much more volatile and every day there is always a potential moment. But if we have to wait a long time to get the profit because the movement is not so volatile as in forex trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Anything of them can be profitable anyway as long you do not got stopped out. Surely FX Trading will give the highest profit. Not only that but you only need a small ammount of money to trade and get the money too. And then we need to check about the Stock market if we got a lot of money. They are safe to trade and we can hold a position and wait till we got some profit too there. As for cryptos, that is the gamble. I saw many great traders are saying that Crypto is even riskier than playing lottery.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 44
    in the three financial markets, which have high profit opportunities and less risk is the forex market. because in the forex market we can transact with small funds. in addition, the fastest turnaround is the turnover on the money market (forex), meaning you can get more profits even with small capital.
    on the stock market, to get a big profit, you have to use big capital. while getting profits requires a long time, because the rotation or movement is slower than the forex market.
    and of course the stock market is at risk of losing some of your capital if the price drops.
    meanwhile crypto currencies make us rich suddenly, but the risk is very high and cannot be predicted in plain view.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast