which is better for the trader , patience or aggressive
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: which is better for the trader , patience or aggressive

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

which is better for the trader , patience or aggressive

I think the forex trading is high risky business so that's why i think we need the patience to doing the forex trading but the mostly traders think that we trade with aggressive approach so which approach is better for the trader?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    patience is better and required for any trader wants to become a good trader because with patience the trader will take enough time in learning and this will increase his skills and experience and also the trader needs patience in trading because he should wait until find the suitable chance for trading and this may take sometime until find this chance

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    according to my experience patience is the key of success in trading. aggression not need for trading because this business rely on technical analyses, graphical and international economic news there fore patience is require for this business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is definitely the patience that is making traders to get money in the market, there are some aggressive traders that makes more money too, but they cannot sustain the money they are making because they may lose the money at any time, this is not a safe way to make the trading in the safer side.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    It is important to note in our hearts, that about the experience of a successful trader would know when he is would implement a patience and when he will act in aggressively. So, do not keep running the monotony of running in place on one trading system. If we continue to play it safe, then when are we would be able to get much profit? There are certain times that only the experts who know when to play aggressive.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    I always prefer to be patient trader. It far better and safer for forex traders to have patience in their trading. Those traders who do not have patience will easily fall into the mistake of greed and overtrading which can lead to margin call and loss of capital.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    we need to trade based on the market situation, i guess there is a time for us to trade with aggressive and there is a time to trade with patience and wait for good moment then we can put the position on the track, agrressive does not mean the trader do trading with over, but they can maximize the performance on the market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    i think that if someone wants to make a steady profit in forex trading, then he should always do trading with patience...because it will help him to avoid mistakes and trade according to market...but if we do aggressive trading, then we will make some profit for a short period of time, but it will also make us greedy and we will make more mistakes...so most of traders who has patience always make a good profit..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Aggressive trading is not my style in forex, it pays some traders that can withstand it, i am not such type of trader as i do not have the time to be sitting with computer trading all the day long. I place my trade when i see that it is very convenient for me and the chart is working in lie with what i want only.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    If we're still beginners in forex trading, we are better off trading with patience first, because if we aggressively later we could not control ourselves and we experienced a great loss. Later if we have advanced so we can trade with aggressive although we still use patience in entering or exiting the market.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast