Forex trading help us to find our hidden skills?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Forex trading help us to find our hidden skills?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Forex trading help us to find our hidden skills?

I think the forex trading is business that help us to improve our skills and also find our hidden talent if we do well the trading and practice more and i think it is business which help to find our hidden talent what you think?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    True, of the struggle that we will encounter in forex trading then we can find a hidden talent that we are not aware of previously. Many people who think they do not have a hidden talent so they just live a life as normal, but after they engage in forex trading, they fought hard and eventually they realize that they have a hidden talent that they have never been used so far.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    yes, its true that forex trading will help us to find and recover our hidden skills...because forex trading involve making planning, strategy and analysis..and also it is about controlling emotions, greed and have patience...so forex trading will test us in many aspect and make us more skilful and recover our qualities..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    There are lots of ways i have enjoyed forex, there are various things it has taught my personal life too. In all of this, it is patience of doing things that is so pronounce of them, it taught me to be careful before making a judgment in any situation, this is being applied in my personal life too outside forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I still do not see what the forex market has done to me , except for the money that i gets from the business, it is a very risky business that requires the attention and caution of the trader, that is why i tries to be very careful at times. And naturally, in my doing things in real life, i am cautioning myself in all ways.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I would agree with you in some way because being able to create a working strategy is all in your mental capabilities to understand price movement and create a working strategy.so definatly you'll need to have a high mental IQ.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Forex trading business actually tests our inner qualities by creating various emotional situations such as tension depression joy and happiness and how we react with all such situations, because the real human nature is being tested under such conditions only, therefore Forex trading business help us to find our inner qualities.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    There are lots of ways i have enjoyed in Forex...There are various things it has taught in my personal life too. In all of this, it is patience of doing things that is so pronounce of them, it taught me to be careful before making a judgment in any situation, this is being applied in my personal life too outside Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes! forex trading help us to find our hidden skill because in Forex trading is business in which include proper strategy,planning and analysis.And without this we will never get success in this business.It also involve controlling our greed and emotions.So, it help us to improve our skill and confidence and to become become a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    True, in a way the forex trading business helps the traders to recognize their hidden skills such as the market speculation skills or it ma be their strong mindset skills such as being patient and very confident enough when they are trading in the forex market. This is very much necessary for the traders that they make sure that they can make the best utilization of their skills to benefit and excel in the forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast