Simple 200SMA Trading
Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 472

Thread: Simple 200SMA Trading

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50

    Simple 200SMA Trading

    If you will agree with me, there are many moving average trading strategies, But i must tell you that some are more powerful than the rest of them. One of the ones that the professional forex traders uses on moving average is 200SMA moving average.

    My trading system on this is based on all pairs, and i love to use 4 hours trading chart for it. When the price meets that 200SMA, The price tends to repel the points or or passed.

    You will take long position when market price meets SMA with stop loss of just 20 pips maximum. And the take profits is yours to decide, but if the 200SMA can repel or let the price pass, then it can make nothing less than 100pips for you if you can hold the position for sometimes. Happy trading!

    Example on EURUSD 4 Hour current chart:
    sma.PNG

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,851
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Forex traders who use this system are many, i read some expert analysts and some traders that posted on www.actionforex,com, they talked more on 200 SMA more than any other ones of moving average, this must be a good pint to look at for forex traders if they are being used by professionals like those ones. 100 pips profits is not bad either for one trade.

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,015
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Indeed it is certainly very true that the 200sma is very useful and effective in trading. Apart from the 50ema the 200sma is about the best moving average for trend trading. I normally make use of it in my trading and it can serve as a good take profit target.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    @silverlady, this is true, i learned the trading system because i have seen many times that the price respect the point so much, it meas that the traders that uses it have good money to trade, that is why the pints is been respected by the market. I have being using it for the past 5 years too, it is very secured to earn money.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    50
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Hello Dear
    Marry it's definitely terribly true that the 200sma is extremely helpful and effective in commercialism. with the exception of the 50ema the 200sma is regarding the most effective moving average for trend commercialism. I ordinarily build use of it in my commercialism and it will function a decent take profit target...Thank you

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by MD:YOUSUF View Post
    Hello Dear
    Marry it's definitely terribly true that the 200sma is extremely helpful and effective in commercialism. with the exception of the 50ema the 200sma is regarding the most effective moving average for trend commercialism. I ordinarily build use of it in my commercialism and it will function a decent take profit target...Thank you
    Good to hear this by another trader, this is a very professional trading system, and there is no doubt about that. Ad as for the exemption you quote on 50EMA, I will not agree to that because i have carefully studied 50SMA, 50EMA, 200EMA and 200SMA for more than 4 years before i eventually choose 200SMA for my own usage. But are good in their own ways.

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    28
    Promo (¢)
    530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    If you will agree with me, there are many moving average trading strategies, But i must tell you that some are more powerful than the rest of them. One of the ones that the professional forex traders uses on moving average is 200SMA moving average.

    My trading system on this is based on all pairs, and i love to use 4 hours trading chart for it. When the price meets that 200SMA, The price tends to repel the points or or passed.

    You will take long position when market price meets SMA with stop loss of just 20 pips maximum. And the take profits is yours to decide, but if the 200SMA can repel or let the price pass, then it can make nothing less than 100pips for you if you can hold the position for sometimes. Happy trading!

    Example on EURUSD 4 Hour current chart:
    sma.PNG
    200 SMA is indeed very reliable source of trading and acts as a powerful support resistance .Traders if they can utilize this Moving average can surely make some good amount of pips and here you are using this as long term strategy which is really fine and effective what i feel but i saw here that in the picture given by you ,the breakout point of 200 SMA been indicated and that became a very strong buy signal which proves that anything can happen in Forex .

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Registered user dkarev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    nigeira
    Posts
    3,078
    Promo (¢)
    52,779
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    this is one of the old trading pattern people dont like to make use of this trading pattern because it take too long and i guess there are many level of moving average period trader can use as well that can generate profit,though the good thing about using this 200 sma is becasue profit wise it always worth the waiting.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by dkarev View Post
    this is one of the old trading pattern people dont like to make use of this trading pattern because it take too long and i guess there are many level of moving average period trader can use as well that can generate profit,though the good thing about using this 200 sma is becasue profit wise it always worth the waiting.
    It is true that it worth the waiting, but i will not say that traders does not sue it because it will take you a long time to get the accumulation, they do not know it, that is why they do not trade it. If a system will give you 300 pips in just 2 week with low risk of 35pips, is it not worth to be used by trader? I believe that they do not know the benefits if they do not use it.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sab ke dilo mein
    Posts
    1,118
    Promo (¢)
    35
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    But trend must be very strong when it surpass 200 period moving average and i would like to apply some more filters like candle and current leg from the bottom and then we will place a stop few pip below the signal candle

    regards

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •