Page 3 of 226 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Success starts from here

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1

Success starts from here

[lang=ar]
    Success starts from here

Before you look for the best indicators or the best expert you have to know that the secret of success starts from here also to know your personality and your weaknesses and your strengths and abilities and to know what you want from the trade and what you can do. When you know how to choose the time frame for you and what is the reason for your choice, you have passed the first steps of success in your trade and to clarify that we have to know that the time frames are the study of the behavior of the price at a certain time starting from 1 minute to month and to choose the appropriate You have to know what you want and what is presenting to you Each frame and what the disadvantages and advantages

the small time frames are through one hour

Attachment 23920

When you choose this, you must have these advantages to be your strengths. This is your basic business. You must have time and activity to follow every new market and you must have the ability to make quick decisions in buying, selling and controlling emotions.
    And the advantages of these frames that are allow to make many deals throughout the day and because the deals are many, the chances of success are also great

[SIZE=5]The long time frames are longer than an hour.
    [/COLOR]

Attachment 23921

If you do not have enough time to study the market daily and you do not follow the market well and do not hold many deals throughout the day and you have a large capital to bear the repercussions of the market and was one of your qualities patience and not rushing and the ability for the forward thinking, You need a suitable time frame and I suggest to be large
    The advantages of this frame are the visibility away from the confused and misleading signals of the small time frames and deals and good profits will be held without stress and exhausting emotions

Secret of Success is that you take advantage of every frame and move away from his disadvantages.

Attachment 23922

Attachment 23923

Choose the preferred time frame for you and then go to the bigger frame. You will determine the trend is it down or up? And then return to your time frame to make more specific decisions such as determination the entry and the target and stopping loss. This gives you a wider view
    In this way you will know everything completely and therefore you will be able to determine the perfect place to hold your deal and I am here to tell you my experience, which I learned from the experts it is to use 3 time frames on the same screen
    There are 3 trend in the market, long-term (monthly), medium (weekly-daily), and short-term 4 hours - hour or less
    Start analyzing the chart on long term to determine the dominate trend. Use an indicator that’s following the trend – the basic moving average 13 - period
    If the line goes down, it is a down trend and with a rising line, it is up trend.
    The second timeframe is to select the medium trends and to pick up the opportunity to correct throughout the day.
    The third frame

is used to determine the entry and exit points[/lang]

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 08-02-2018 at 12:53 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    To make a successful trading career we have need to do work on it. Forex is not an easy to understand business we have need to do a lot of work hard work to become successful in it. To become successful we have need a proper trading plan, a proper money management planning and good knowledge about the psychology of forex trading that how to control emotions in live trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 230
    [lang=ar]I always say that the time frames should not be dealt with separately, that they complement each other, The large movement starts with a small movement on a small time frame, so to obtain high quality opportunities, all or most of them should be taken into consideration when analyzing[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by tfs2012 View Post
    [lang=ar]I always say that the time frames should not be dealt with separately, that they complement each other, The large movement starts with a small movement on a small time frame, so to obtain high quality opportunities, all or most of them should be taken into consideration when analyzing[/lang]
    I get to say that they compliment each other but then the trader should know how to make sure that they are making use of the higher time frame mostly. At least, 4 hour time frame and then the use of daily time frame can actually help traders take on good trades on the long term. That is how I see the business would work and the best way to take on trades.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Whatever we plan for ourselves, that's where we most time find ourselves going into. Let's learn to improve in forex and learn to come up with the best system that will help us earn good always. Trading good is the best decision for us and if we can work hard and practice about this business, it will give us more chance to improve in our trade. Success in trading requires good time and if we take up our goals to practice well in forex, we can earn good profits here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    If ever I would trade with the use of multiple time frame then I will like to make use of the bigger time frame trading time frame, because the higher the time frame then the trader can have more clarity, but those little time frame in the context I trade with, will mostly give false signals, leading to losses. Bigger time frame has been the best said over and over again.
    You are correct by using the bigger time frame, that is what I use since it is 4 hours time frame that I focus my trading upon, this makes trading good. The traders that needs to make money will make the money through the very first thing they do, they can make the money through the use of good strategy when they plan it well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 86
    The traders that wants to achieve success in the market should really start by learning and knowing what works for them, it is a risky market and only the traders who has a good working trading strategy gets to become profitable. Success starts with the mindset, because if you ain't got the right mindset, nothing will actually work out for you.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    This is a very nice thread my dear friend and i really give you a pat on the back for this . I love the facts you have spoken here about the beginning of success in the forex market . I think there are so many things that a lot of traders do not know about the forex market apart from just coming to make money from the forex market and that is why all that occupies the hearts of many new traders is how to make money from the forex market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by snnaky View Post
    Choose the preferred time frame for you and then go to the bigger frame. You will determine the trend is it down or up? And then return to your time frame to make more specific decisions such as determination the entry and the target and stopping loss. This gives you a wider view
    In this way you will know everything completely and therefore you will be able to determine the perfect place to hold your deal and I am here to tell you my experience, which I learned from the experts it is to use 3 time frames on the same screen
    There are 3 trend in the market, long-term (monthly), medium (weekly-daily), and short-term 4 hours - hour or less
    Start analyzing the chart on long term to determine the dominate trend. Use an indicator that’s following the trend – the basic moving average 13 - period
    If the line goes down, it is a down trend and with a rising line, it is up trend.
    The second timeframe is to select the medium trends and to pick up the opportunity to correct throughout the day.
    Good tips, Most traders use one or two time frames to trade with technical analysis, here you used a different method by relying on 3 time frames to trade. This is a good idea in my opinion, we can minimize false signals better through this method. Honestly I have never used this method, so this is a good input for me personally.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Success is something that usually start small before exploding to be big and I think if we can understand this quote, it will help us appreciate our little beginnings in this market. Let's keep learning and improving on our skills on the venue to get better in this trade. It's not really going to be easy and we must seek learning if we hope to maintain profits from forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by tfs2012 View Post
    In as much as I agree with you, but then most times on my trades, the daily time frame alone as been able to validate the means and method by which I trade with. I think time frame when on the lower time frame, then that is when we need to confirm from other time frames. in a nutshell, long term traders has more advantage.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 226 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast