Thread: Success starts from here

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

Success starts from here

[lang=ar]
    Success starts from here

Before you look for the best indicators or the best expert you have to know that the secret of success starts from here also to know your personality and your weaknesses and your strengths and abilities and to know what you want from the trade and what you can do. When you know how to choose the time frame for you and what is the reason for your choice, you have passed the first steps of success in your trade and to clarify that we have to know that the time frames are the study of the behavior of the price at a certain time starting from 1 minute to month and to choose the appropriate You have to know what you want and what is presenting to you Each frame and what the disadvantages and advantages

the small time frames are through one hour

Attachment 23920

When you choose this, you must have these advantages to be your strengths. This is your basic business. You must have time and activity to follow every new market and you must have the ability to make quick decisions in buying, selling and controlling emotions.
    And the advantages of these frames that are allow to make many deals throughout the day and because the deals are many, the chances of success are also great

[SIZE=5]The long time frames are longer than an hour.
    [/COLOR]

Attachment 23921

If you do not have enough time to study the market daily and you do not follow the market well and do not hold many deals throughout the day and you have a large capital to bear the repercussions of the market and was one of your qualities patience and not rushing and the ability for the forward thinking, You need a suitable time frame and I suggest to be large
    The advantages of this frame are the visibility away from the confused and misleading signals of the small time frames and deals and good profits will be held without stress and exhausting emotions

Secret of Success is that you take advantage of every frame and move away from his disadvantages.

Attachment 23922

Attachment 23923

Choose the preferred time frame for you and then go to the bigger frame. You will determine the trend is it down or up? And then return to your time frame to make more specific decisions such as determination the entry and the target and stopping loss. This gives you a wider view
    In this way you will know everything completely and therefore you will be able to determine the perfect place to hold your deal and I am here to tell you my experience, which I learned from the experts it is to use 3 time frames on the same screen
    There are 3 trend in the market, long-term (monthly), medium (weekly-daily), and short-term 4 hours - hour or less
    Start analyzing the chart on long term to determine the dominate trend. Use an indicator that’s following the trend – the basic moving average 13 - period
    If the line goes down, it is a down trend and with a rising line, it is up trend.
    The second timeframe is to select the medium trends and to pick up the opportunity to correct throughout the day.
    The third frame

is used to determine the entry and exit points[/lang]

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 08-02-2018 at 12:53 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 13
    This is a good thread that shows the effectiveness of trading with multiple time frames. Many traders will say the higher time frame is the best for them, some will claim it is longer time frame that is best, and I prefer the multiple time frames, it is the best. Like the trader has said, traders have to work with their strength and move away with their weakness in trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    This is a good thread that shows the effectiveness of trading with multiple time frames. Many traders will say the higher time frame is the best for them, some will claim it is longer time frame that is best, and I prefer the multiple time frames, it is the best. Like the trader has said, traders have to work with their strength and move away with their weakness in trading.
    If ever I would trade with the use of multiple time frame then I will like to make use of the bigger time frame trading time frame, because the higher the time frame then the trader can have more clarity, but those little time frame in the context I trade with, will mostly give false signals, leading to losses. Bigger time frame has been the best said over and over again.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Trading for short term and long term can be profitable depending on how a trader plans his trade to maintain success. I also believe every time frame have potentials of giving traders good wins as long as we find a suitable system that will give us a great trading. Success starts from our zeal to keep learning from our experience and improving for good. So we should take good time to practice more on this business and look out on the possible way to earn this success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    I can see that you talked more about the time frame uses, which is a good thing and what most of the traders has to take seriously, because time frame always matters and time frame will determine the analysis. But then, I am not in support of the use of little time frame. Trend on the little time frame such as 1 hour chart could be a side ways market movement on the king daily chart.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    success requires good analysis to the market and the trader that knows how to read the chart well will be able to make good money and because he will be able to know where to set the good orders, the trader needs to be patient because this will help him to trade when the market is more ready for trading and making of money always.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    success requires good analysis to the market and the trader that knows how to read the chart well will be able to make good money and because he will be able to know where to set the good orders, the trader needs to be patient because this will help him to trade when the market is more ready for trading and making of money always.
    Success in forex trading is more of discipline than just trading with any strategy. It is a risky business, being that as a matter of fact strategies on the higher time frame. Therefore, discipline comes to place when the trader has known of the strategy and time frame that way, one shouldn't think about changing it. If one is discipline they can then focus on that trading approach which works for them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Success starts with your best approach towards learning wherein you are not trading the wrong way, wherein you have been able to use the right trading discipline. I suggest the learning of any time frame first before making use of them on the real account, because I know that the forex market is a risky business and so the best way to trade and earn money is through the use of higher time frame for more stability and right movement analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    I can see that you talked more about the time frame uses, which is a good thing and what most of the traders has to take seriously, because time frame always matters and time frame will determine the analysis. But then, I am not in support of the use of little time frame. Trend on the little time frame such as 1 hour chart could be a side ways market movement on the king daily chart.
    [lang=ar]There is no doubt that the long time frame is excellent but not suitable for everyone so those who want the small frame should choose the preferred time frame for you and then go to the bigger frame. You will determine the trend is it down or up? And then return to your time frame to make more specific decisions such as determination the entry and the target and stopping loss[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    To earn success you have to work for it. Success will start from our ability to work hard towards achieving our goals in this trade. Every traders plans on this business is to see they can make good trade for themselves and as well have the need to build up a good trade always. Success is good to have and learning from this business is a good one that will surely give us the real time to excel. If we are thinking towards learning, we should work hard on this business and see we have the opportunity to trade more better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 15
    this is a good thing or step to know first own ability and start it from the weakness to strength and how to complete and develop. this become the best foundation where traders really know their ability to analyze the market, use the suit trading style and manage the risk to achieve the goals. and especially to prepare our pyschologies where stable or strong mental is very much needed to keep trading realistically. many of us still got the problem to trade at the market before solve this part first

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 179 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast