Fibonacci Trading System on Weekly chart - Page 45
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Thread: Fibonacci Trading System on Weekly chart

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50

Fibonacci Trading System on Weekly chart

Fibonacci trading system is a very powerful trading system in the history of financial market. I have developed my trading based on this on the weekly chart. It is good for the traders that wants to place a single trade and get multiples of pips in days or weeks. It is very good for position traders that are very conservative. This trading system is good for all trading pairs depending on your choice.

Now, there are four lines that traders look on this trading system, they are; 23.6, 38.2, 50.0 and 61.8. All the lines are very powerful to give the trader support and resistance, but 38.2, 50.0 and 61.8 are the most effective ones that hardly fails.

Attachment 3077

Looking at the above, when USDJPY meet the point at 23.6, It was unable to break it to the downside, and have being moving to the upside this week. This is still valid for my USDJPY trading analysis that the bias is to the upside. And the target will be 103.73(This year high).

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    We can get to trade the market with the necessary success, we can get to trade the market patiently also, that is important to our success. The traders that will get to be trading with Fibonacci trading system will get to make it big in the market, they will lose little and everything will be working fine for the trader. We only need to work good management on it.
    The success in forex field will be sure for us if we have all it takes to trade the forex market the way a good trader supposed to trade. To trade the forex field needs us to look at the possible elements of trading to work with and let all the components of all the element of trading we are using to be used well. This is what i know that can increase the level of success of traders if they plan their work correctly too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    The success in forex field will be sure for us if we have all it takes to trade the forex market the way a good trader supposed to trade. To trade the forex field needs us to look at the possible elements of trading to work with and let all the components of all the element of trading we are using to be used well. This is what i know that can increase the level of success of traders if they plan their work correctly too.
    Learning good trading approach is the way out to success, and i know that the trading system of the Fibonacci is enough to give traders the needed success in the market. To trade the market with Fibonacci trading system requires that traders works with the market carefully and closely with a tight risk management, that is important to its success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    It is better if we are working in this market with own efforts and with own learning so we have to put our efforts and learning enough to trade safely , we must always use better indicator which we understand it will give trader ideas of work and we have good strategies to make our plan very well .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Learning good trading approach is the way out to success, and i know that the trading system of the Fibonacci is enough to give traders the needed success in the market. To trade the market with Fibonacci trading system requires that traders works with the market carefully and closely with a tight risk management, that is important to its success.
    We can get to make the success and not lose it back when there is a complete trading system we are using to trade. Those traders that are losing are not having such, they will only be trying their best, but will not still succeed. To work with Fibonacci strategy is not what is discouraging at all, i have used it many times and it did not fail me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by learner View Post
    It is better if we are working in this market with own efforts and with own learning so we have to put our efforts and learning enough to trade safely , we must always use better indicator which we understand it will give trader ideas of work and we have good strategies to make our plan very well .
    I have come to understand that almost all the trading indicators are not a waste because they are really working but only for those people who have invested enough time to learn and master how they work and used them to master the field of forex trading business over time through practicing on the demo trading accounts. There is always room for us ot learning with any trading indicator but only whenever we have really understood the ways through which we can make use of it in the field of trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    The learning will do a lot of goodness to traders, the forex traders who can learn will get to know how to trade the forex field better. To trade the forex field needs forex traders to work with the strong forex strategy too, the use of the Fibonacci strategy is a good choice. I do not use any indicator again, it is price action i use, but for traders who can trade Fibonacci, i do not think they will regret it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    The learning will do a lot of goodness to traders, the forex traders who can learn will get to know how to trade the forex field better. To trade the forex field needs forex traders to work with the strong forex strategy too, the use of the Fibonacci strategy is a good choice. I do not use any indicator again, it is price action i use, but for traders who can trade Fibonacci, i do not think they will regret it.
    Getting to make it is not what is easy, we can make it in the market, there is no controversy in that. How we get to make it depends on us, traders cannot just say they will make it and will make it. To make it has to go with the proper actions by the trader, that action starts from learning. When talking about the Fibonacci system, i have nothing against it as well.

Not allowed!

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445