Can i use iindicators and template of meta trader in ctrader - Page 2
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Can i use iindicators and template of meta trader in ctrader

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48

Can i use iindicators and template of meta trader in ctrader

i think that trading with ctrader is better for ECN trading and gives more accurate picture about the movement of the market and this movement are more rapid,so i want to know if i can use the indicators and template that is used on meta trader,
    if i can not so what are the tools used for analysis of the chart of ctrader

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Though I have not used C trader but I think we can not use our indicators of Metatrader 4 on C trader as both are completely different software so there programming will be different, so we need to have different indicators and template programmings for C trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think you are right about trader that it gives more accurate movement of the market and may be sometimes it is really rapid. I was trying the demo version of the platform couple of days ago and it was really good for any one .
    Regarding your query the answer is NO. I think trader is an ECN platform and is completely opposite of MT4 and its charts will not work with trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Well there is no doubt in it ctrader is a very good platform for us and we all can start to trade with that too I have not much experience of ctrader for now and I think have also should start to do trade on that soon I will also open a account there. And indicators should be same there if indicators are not available then you can download from other sources.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    The indicators and the template are the very important in the Forex trading business.the experience is also key of the success. without the well skilled and experience the success in the Forex trading business is always times impossible to the traders always times.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Of course you can use indicators and template of meta trader in ctrader.Because it is the programing language of the indicator or EA what we say about meta trader.This is why you should code analysis what you want to use to them differently and separately from one another.So you can use it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    CTrader is best option. i think that dealing with ctrader is better for ECN dealing and gives more precise image about the activity of the industry and this activity are more fast,so i want to know if i can use the signs and design that is used on meta investor,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    There have being some aspects that can not be happening in the forex dealing organization, it is just like saying if you can use the mt4 aspects with organization position of another broker, it will not execute, they are different trdaing program that has difference growth language, that is why they have their different functions too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Normal indicators will work like moving average,Stochatics oscillator,Commodity channel index,Bollinger band, And relative strength index(Mainly those pre indicators which are installed in your mt4) But you can't use custom indicators.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    i think that trading with ctrader is better for ECN trading and gives more accurate picture about the movement of the market and this movement are more rapid,so i want to know if i can use the indicators and template that is used on meta trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Well here is thumbs down doubt in it cTrader is a very moral platform pro us and we all can start to trade with with the intention of too I encompass not much experience of cTrader pro right away and I think encompass moreover must start to look after trade on with the intention of soon I will moreover untie a bill here. And indicators must be same here if indicators are not unfilled so therefore you can download from other sources.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast