Can i use iindicators and template of meta trader in ctrader
Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Can i use iindicators and template of meta trader in ctrader

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 48

Can i use iindicators and template of meta trader in ctrader

i think that trading with ctrader is better for ECN trading and gives more accurate picture about the movement of the market and this movement are more rapid,so i want to know if i can use the indicators and template that is used on meta trader,
    if i can not so what are the tools used for analysis of the chart of ctrader

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Yes you are right about ctrader that it gives more accurate movement of the market and sometimes it is really rapid. I was trying the demo version of the platform couple of days ago and it was really good.
    Regarding your query the answar is NO. ctrader is an ECN platform and is completely opposite of MT4 and its charts will not work with ctrader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 10
    CTrader is best option. i think that dealing with ctrader is better for ECN dealing and gives more precise image about the activity of the industry and this activity are more fast,so i want to know if i can use the signs and design that is used on meta investor,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    There have being some things that can not be happening in the forex business, it is just like saying if you can use the metatrader 4 things with trade station of another broker, it will not work, they are different trdaing platform that has difference programming language, that is why they have their varying functionalities too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is outrageous, and so unacceptable way, they can not mix ever. The software are not the same for the both, they will not work for both too. This is why you shoudl code analyzing you want to use on them differently and separately from themselves. If you see it, they are not looking the same ways, they do not function the same way also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    cTrader are using microsoft .net application and using C+ language for custom indicators/expert advisers. It is entirely different from metatrader 4. It is best to create new custom indicators/expert advisers for ctrader platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    Meta Trader have a extra language which is called MySQL. it is the programming language of the indicator or robot or EA what we say about Meta trader . but cTrader have no system like the meta trader programme .These two platform is fully different from one another in the trading and maintaining . ctrader mainly used by the Microsoft

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I think ctrade is best option . you find rapidly market status for that .so you can use comportly

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Obviously you can use it. It creates new platform of Forex. Its really huge full information. I think it is the best away.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think this platform is the best choice for all serious traders that have a good experience .i am planing to open an account soon .i think the indicators is the same and you can check c trader website for the newest indicators it is so useful indicators .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast