Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TRADING JOURNAL OF MY FORUM ACCOUNT

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13

TRADING JOURNAL OF MY FORUM ACCOUNT

VISION AND MISSION:
    This is going to be the account that will be receiving my bonus funds of the forum as from the month after the next month. I opened this journal so that i will keep the strict track record of my forum bonus activities, so that i will be more serious in trading it and gaining from the bonus funds. I will make it an active journal by posting every bit of my trading activities and general transactions on my bonus account.

TRADING PARAMETERS:

Account Number: 2955678

Account Type: MT4 Pro-Standard

Leverage: 1:500

Currency Type: Crude oil only

Budget Capital: Size of my bonus earning

TRADING STRATEGY: I will be using trendline strategy for my forum bonus activities. I may vary my time frame to work with the market condition at that time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    I don't know much about crude oil trading.But there is one thing that i know that there is great amount of risk in this type of trade and strategy becomes weaker n trading.The main thing in trade is how much you are getting bonus in your trade,or how much your trading is getting profit,having lower percent of risk with good amount of profit that's where your strategy is good and where it is getting profitable in your trade

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaib View Post
    I don't know much about crude oil trading.But there is one thing that i know that there is great amount of risk in this type of trade and strategy becomes weaker n trading.The main thing in trade is how much you are getting bonus in your trade,or how much your trading is getting profit,having lower percent of risk with good amount of profit that's where your strategy is good and where it is getting profitable in your trade
    What traders don't know much about is what they need to learn, we should not leave anything unknown as we trade financial market. Crude oil is one of the preferred market i like to trade, you will see my performance on crude oil when i start trading it. I am waiting for my bonus of this month to start the trading and posting on this journal, i have clearly stated this on my first page and i hope moderators will upgrade me to make this thread encouraging for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    What traders don't know much about is what they need to learn, we should not leave anything unknown as we trade financial market. Crude oil is one of the preferred market i like to trade, you will see my performance on crude oil when i start trading it. I am waiting for my bonus of this month to start the trading and posting on this journal, i have clearly stated this on my first page and i hope moderators will upgrade me to make this thread encouraging for me.
    Your advice is good, and i think that all of us have to try whatever we know that can give us money. And to me, i am trading the crude oil already, and crude oil analysis i made last week made more than 300 pips in a single week, that makes crude oil to be one of the best market instruments that traders can go for. I will be watching your updates as soon as your bonus of this month is paid, and i wish you best of luck in this quest.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    I need to know a considerable measure about unrefined petroleum exchanging, so perhaps I'm incorporating your fans in this exchanging diary. Truly, I have never exchanged wares despite the fact that I am extremely inspired by this, so I need to know a great deal about raw petroleum exchanging through this string. I think exchanging unrefined petroleum is more beneficial and the cost is continually rising and influences the conditions in which world oil keeps on running low and needs consideration. The speed of rising oil costs alongside the speed of the cost when it descends.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Crude oil is a commodity that has greater volatile movement which we cannot easily predict, if you want to trade it profitable, you must ensure that you understand the different candlestick patterns which is causing the instrument to move up or down, price action is the best companion that we can use for this to be profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Crude oil is a commodity that has greater volatile movement which we cannot easily predict, if you want to trade it profitable, you must ensure that you understand the different candlestick patterns which is causing the instrument to move up or down, price action is the best companion that we can use for this to be profitable.
    This is really true if trader not preserves good knowledge before making any dealing with them then success rate not be good. crude oil selection is not bad if he has good knowledge that means what is the main factor drive the price under his knowledge. Alternatively, if you have an art to draw the trend line and good knowledge of different pattern then you can mark the price and able to go with the trend. Sometimes we think the bonus is not pocket money so we can use it in high risk this is not correct actually.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Well, i see crude oil as a commodity that is very volatile in the market and a trader that have no good experience and understanding about this commodity will be just wasting any resources invest in crude oil commodity. Before you thought of going for this commodity it could be more reasonable for you to understoods more of different candlesticks patterns and chart that will help you to trade successfully in crude oil in this financial field.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Crude oil does not have fixed directions sometimes, it can range a lot because of the way people see it, but when there is any activity going on with the control body that ensure that prices are stable, we can expect that the final decision they make can either make it go up or come down, trading crude oil is done with a real time analysis, don't use what was gotten yesterday as a signal to trade it Today.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Personally, I have never traded the oil for the first time and I do not tend to trade it even in the future because I feel that the price of the crude oil can be manipulated and the direction of the price sent to anywhere by the people who are involved and concerned about the oil itself. I rather start trading what I know how it moves than something that might cost me my trading account and happiness!

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    In the real sense, everything is manipulated in the forex business, you might want to believe this or not, why do you think that price is heading somewhere with speed and suddenly stops and makes a reversal where there is no obvious support or resistance, that is pure manipulation that has taken place, it is done by people that have the money especially the institutional investors who can decide what happens.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast