Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Trading strategy by use of moving average and RSI

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33

Trading strategy by use of moving average and RSI

This is very simple strategy and risk is very limited and increase its authenticity because i am using Moving average in this strategy
    Indicator used : Moving averages( 7,15 ,50 ), RSI (20/80) for more accurate results in overbought and oversold areas .
    trading plan : open trade when MA 7 & 15 intersect and supportive with 50 MA and check the area in overbought /oversold through RSI
    Risk: according to capsity and based on market trend
    Attachment 23872
    Note : Its not rare to find these level we see intersection but its stronger only when it is supportive with trendline and RSI otherwise we may face higher risk .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    If you can combine these both indicator and install it in our trading chart pattern to analysis the market then it always give him strong and right market real direction signal and help us to build everyday strong and successful strategy for trading however when we can start trade on it then make everyday good profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by yimu View Post
    If you can combine these both indicator and install it in our trading chart pattern to analysis the market then it always give him strong and right market real direction signal and help us to build everyday strong and successful strategy for trading however when we can start trade on it then make everyday good profit.
    I am agree with this , both these indicators gives us the higher probabilities for earning the success so we have to be well in the understanding and with proper planning and useful experience always important to make the success so we should have the experience and with practices e can avail maximum chances for winning the success .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner View Post
    I am agree with this , both these indicators gives us the higher probabilities for earning the success so we have to be well in the understanding and with proper planning and useful experience always important to make the success so we should have the experience and with practices e can avail maximum chances for winning the success .
    I am agree with you these both indicator strategy are very powerful and high definition strategy for daily basic trading on this business. But you have need to understand these both indicator performance well with good learning and proper planning then you should make everyday successful combine these both indicator strategy for trading toward success on this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    RSI is always for confirmation based on the way I use it, I can also use it to know if the price momentum will be very high, this is what I do when I trade with the 4 hour time frame, whenever I have noticed the charts crossing the line 50, then I know price is setup to become very bearish or bullish, depending on side where the cross took place.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    These both indicator strategy are very useful and powerful for trader but you have need to good knowledge about these both indicator performance well in our trading chart pattern then you can make everyday strong and successful indicator strategy for trading and getting everyday some pips good profit on this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    moving average crossover and rsi will give the trader clear signals that let him to make money well and enjoy trading, the strategy has good confirmation and the trader can trade with it and get good signals from the market and so he can be able to trade successfully and follow the trend and this will maximize the possibility of earning always.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    moving average crossover and rsi will give the trader clear signals that let him to make money well and enjoy trading, the strategy has good confirmation and the trader can trade with it and get good signals from the market and so he can be able to trade successfully and follow the trend and this will maximize the possibility of earning always.
    Know that these both combine indicator signal well are very important for trader then you can make safe or secure strategy around these signal in stock market and getting everyday good profit or loss in it. Always start our trade in real market trend are very important for him after it you should trade on market with good planning toward success on this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 107
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    RSI is always for confirmation based on the way I use it, I can also use it to know if the price momentum will be very high, this is what I do when I trade with the 4 hour time frame, whenever I have noticed the charts crossing the line 50, then I know price is setup to become very bearish or bullish, depending on side where the cross took place.
    Many technical traders find using indicators on their charts especially the trend indicators helpful. RSI in combination with a trend indicator can enhance our market view by showing the strength of the underlying momentum. Relying on a single indicator for trading will mean trading on weaker signals which will have negative impact on our results. For success we should know a good strategy to trade, risk management for safety.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    These crossovers when used along with RSI can help us to get stronger signals in relation to the market trends. Never use a indicator alone because that will not be enough but go for certain combinations that can help us to get stronger signals. Once the learning is done properly we come to know which combination of indicators to use and which chart patters to look for.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    RSI and moving average's combination is a good strategy and both are very good in indicating the signals at a time. I do use moving average and RSI for spotting reversals and retracements. If we add support and resistance line with the collection from historic data than we can get even better results and more winning ratio of trades.

Not allowed!

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast