compliance with ESMA regulation
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: compliance with ESMA regulation

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3
    Promo (¢)
    500
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

    compliance with ESMA regulation

    Anybody knows how the ESMA regulation will be implemented at Roboforex?
    I am looking for the full detailed information sheet.
    (the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) announced having agreed on a range of measures intended to harmonise EU-wide regulation and to provide better protection to retail clients trading leveraged products, like CFDs. The new measures will take effect from 30 July 2018.)

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    146
    Promo (¢)
    15
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Algoborg Signal View Post
    Anybody knows how the ESMA regulation will be implemented at Roboforex?
    I am looking for the full detailed information sheet.
    (the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) announced having agreed on a range of measures intended to harmonise EU-wide regulation and to provide better protection to retail clients trading leveraged products, like CFDs. The new measures will take effect from 30 July 2018.)
    Hello!

    Please, note, RoboForex Ltd has a special brokerage license IFSC Belize "Trading in financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities" under the number IFSC/60/271/TS/17. The Company is not under ESMA supervision and should not follow these requirements.

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3
    Promo (¢)
    500
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Hello!

    On the end of the day this is a good news.We wont be affected by the reduced leverage. Grand!
    Thanks for clarification!

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    529
    Promo (¢)
    1,735
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Support manager View Post
    Hello!

    Please, note, RoboForex Ltd has a special brokerage license IFSC Belize "Trading in financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities" under the number IFSC/60/271/TS/17. The Company is not under ESMA supervision and should not follow these requirements.
    I am EU citizen, and currently I am at Robomarkets, so ESMA regulation will affect me. Can I open or transmit account to Roboforex Belize? Or can I have both accounts at Roboforex Belize and Robomarkets Cyprus?

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    146
    Promo (¢)
    15
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    I am EU citizen, and currently I am at Robomarkets, so ESMA regulation will affect me. Can I open or transmit account to Roboforex Belize? Or can I have both accounts at Roboforex Belize and Robomarkets Cyprus?
    According our information you have successfully opened members area in Roboforex Belize company. You can have members area in both companies.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    529
    Promo (¢)
    1,735
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Thank you, Yes I have succesfully opened an account in Roboforex Belize, at the moment I will keep both accounts at Robomarkets and Roboforex till everything will become clear with ESMA.

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    yes it is very very good

    Not allowed!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •