TS "Breakout" - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TS "Breakout"

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151

TS "Breakout"

The logic of TS "Breakout"

unequivocally, everybody comes to the market with a goal to earn money. That means, there could be hardly be found at least one person who consciously opens deals to lose money. Precisely, despite our desires, it can be very difficult to earn money.

Our main goal:

1. to earn
    2. to minimize losses and to earn.

What does that require?
    1. We should have a working trading system with a clear set of rules.
    2. We have to understand what is happening on the market at the moment.
    3. We should work by our own algorithm.

What is FX market? Everyone knows about the trend, correction and flat. In any market situation we can earn, but for this, you need to realize the real market situation.
    Some traders use the simple TA and the "Breakout" TS.
    Each of you knows that 90% of the time the market is in a flat and only 10% is moving (trend).
    What is a flat? In the flat, the price is tightly clamped within the channels borders. It is simple
    enoughtp define it - the classical construction goes on 4 points (I take two ... a little ahead of events). The flat can be on any time frame - from m1 to MN1. The older time frames are, the larger and more extensive channels it has, and the price can be here for a longer time.
    What is interesting for us?

Firstly, it can work perfectly inside of the time frame H4 (buy/sell from the borders).
    Secondly, it forms the figures, which I use in TS "Breakout", with the further definition of the exit direction from the flat, i.e. the trend's beginning.
    I use only triangles and flags in my analysis.

3 types of triangles:

1. Symmetric;
    2. Ascending;
    3. Descending.

Flags:
    1. reversal;
    2. continuation of the movement.

The figures work on all time frames, the medium-long-term movement can be determined by a complex analysis on all time frames, taking into account the general movement and possible corrections. By the way, I advise everyone to use stop loss and observe money management in order to avoid unpleasant moments.
    Next, we will take a closer look at the rules for building triangles and flags, determining the direction and objectives, and minimizing losses.
    The basis of TS "Breakout" includes figures - triangles and flags.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    breakout from a strong tools like the chart patterns like the flags and triangles and more or breakout from support and resistance levels or from the channels will make trading better and strong because the breakout will be strong and so the trader can trade with this breakout and make money and may reach his target easily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    The aim of every forex trader in this market is to make money, but in the process, it is also possible to lose money if we do not tidy up some lose ends of our trading system and our emotional feelings. I love this breakout trading system introduced here by you sir, because it comes to help traders to realize two most important things that every trader in the forex market is struggling to achieve that is to make money which is not always easy and to minimize loss. If every trader can trade the market from this point of view and get a good trading system like this to achieve that, then making success wil be very easy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    knowing of the rules of the trading system and following of these rules will increase the success rate and let the trader to make good money, but the trader that does not follow the rules will not be able to make good profits and may lose his money, the trader should be patient until the rules is completed then he can trade and make money

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    What a nice trading system you have here my dear brother about breakout trading system. I love to use three major indicators when looking out for a breakout in the market . I love the ascending and descending triangles which i consider the best indicators to identify a genuine breakout in the market. I love the use of the bollinger band as well because the squeeze will always give the right direction of the market when a breakout occurs in the market. The resistance and support levels too can help to know the point of breakout in the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    knowing of the rules of the trading system and following of these rules will increase the success rate and let the trader to make good money, but the trader that does not follow the rules will not be able to make good profits and may lose his money, the trader should be patient until the rules is completed then he can trade and make money
    Yes, patience and discipline in trading, it is very important, discipline in carrying out the rules of the strategy rules that we have made before trading and discipline in running open positions in trading, if we have run the system we use in trading with patience and discipline, then we will succeed in forex trading, and get profit from the forex market, and that is the dream of all traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks very much sir for this very wonderful thread and the deep analysis that you have brought into the thread especially with lots of attached charts to explain your points and to clarify some few things about the topic. Our main aim as forex traders is to earn like you have rightly mentioned and in the process of earning, we must never forget the risk that is involved in the process. I think that trading breakout can help in , minimizing loss if we are patient enough to allow all the conditions of trades met before an open positions are taken.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    I think that trading breakout can help in , minimizing loss if we are patient enough to allow all the conditions of trades met before an open positions are taken.
    Yes, I think so, we only need to be patient in waiting for break out, even when we don't find a break out in a day, that's why it's important to be patient, no break out no trade, that's what traders have to do if they use break out trading strategies. Just like other trading strategies, patience is important to minimize false signals.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    To succeed in the Forex market you have to learn and practice, and the best you can learn is the price models such as Flags and triangle and the model of head and shoulders and models of double top and double bottom, and believe me if you trade in the long term will win thousands of points ,good luck with your trades

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks so much my able mod, for this beautiful trading system. After going through your thread and all the analysis you were trying to make, i discovered that that there is something i have always done wrong as a trader and that is most time i do not wait to study the market very well to know what is happening in the market before i open a trade, and this has been one of my weak area. I know this very well to one of my greatest undoing as a trader, but how can i get this corrected?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    there are different chart patterns that can help him to determine the breakout of the trend and let the trader to catch the new trend from its beginning and so this can help the trader to increase the possibility of earning always, the trader needs to know the different chart patterns to be able to determine them all if they formed on the chart.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast