Consistency for your trading plan - Page 5
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Consistency for your trading plan

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    For traders to have consistency in whatever they do, there is need for a good plan and trading setup. The trader have to plan this ahead of the time they need it, it will later be working well for the trader. The forex plans have to be focused on the trading strategy and management of the trader, this is where the center of the plan will be located. Traders will also make strong efforts on how to use them well.
    reaching consistency in trading is hard and traders need to develop their own skills to manage their patience first. without patience, there will be no discipline and to get our trading plan work consistently would be difficult as well. improvements must be done not only to increase our strategy accuracy but also with our psychology to control our emotions while trading.

The good thing about the forex trading market is that the trader that understands the market and then knows their strategy would always stick to one trading strategy, in the sense that we get to start making mistakes when we have different trading method and plans changed all the times. But when we have learned and have a good trading trading strategy in addition with a good plans, used all times, it will improve our skills.

Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    The good thing about the forex trading market is that the trader that understands the market and then knows their strategy would always stick to one trading strategy, in the sense that we get to start making mistakes when we have different trading method and plans changed all the times. But when we have learned and have a good trading trading strategy in addition with a good plans, used all times, it will improve our skills.
    It could be easily said but in a nutshell, needs a whole lot of discipline for the trader to be able to have the quality it takes to be able to look at making just one plan and then following it. Most times the losses gets too much and then the trader thinks of changing the plans. So, it takes tolerance to be able to hold to a trading strategy or plans and have it corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    It could be easily said but in a nutshell, needs a whole lot of discipline for the trader to be able to have the quality it takes to be able to look at making just one plan and then following it. Most times the losses gets too much and then the trader thinks of changing the plans. So, it takes tolerance to be able to hold to a trading strategy or plans and have it corrected.
    Getting the consistency in trading requires patience and it takes a long time to earn that. Experience will be responsible to give us the best thing based on our efforts as traders and trading plan should consists of everything we must do to fulfill our target. It's never be that easy after all but worth to learn and practice. In the end we're the one who will get the advantage of being consistent in trading.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

If your trading plan will be consistent , it is the trader that will make it happen . Almost every thing in trading revolves round a trader when it comes to forex trading . Imagine you have a strategy that works very well in a trending market , when market shifts to range bound , you will not expect the market to behave the way it did when it was ranging and if care is not taken , trading plan may not be consistent in the way it has been performing.

Trader
    Its good to have the right consistency in trading. This is what gives us the means of maintaining the best kind of profits we need in forex and would sure help us seek for a good trade. My plans in trading is always to develop and grow in the right ways I will reach my goals. I make sure I take lessons from my trade and ensure I make the best plans to enjoy a good trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Its good to have the right consistency in trading. This is what gives us the means of maintaining the best kind of profits we need in forex and would sure help us seek for a good trade. My plans in trading is always to develop and grow in the right ways I will reach my goals. I make sure I take lessons from my trade and ensure I make the best plans to enjoy a good trading.
    Sounds good, I'm sure you already have good behavior in your trade, holding consistency in your trading plan. This is very important to be able to make us successful, a good trading plan will be useless without consistency in implementing it. The factor of impatience and panic when we getting a few times loss trades is as a trigger for consistency failure in implementing a trading plan, just like what I have written in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    You are right, consistency in trading is good, that is what every trader needs so that they can become successful. If a trader is making money, but that money is not consistent, the trader will not know when he will lose all the money in his account. And what we can do to make consistent money is to have good trading system and plan, if that is fixed, then the trader will always override the market with ease.

I have noticed from the market behavior in forex how inconsistent the market itself is because the sentiments that drive the market are such that cannot be predicted so easily. If you have a good trading strategy tha works very well in a trending market , do not be surprised if such a strategy begins to perform so badly in a range bound market . It is the trader's responsibility to make his trading strategy work by looking into the market sentiments

Trader
    You know it is one thing having a trading plan and then another thing being able to follow that trading plan up. That is why the traders needs to always focus on not having so much trading plans, have just one and focus on making it work, you should change it after six months, if it is not working for you, that is how I see the market and how it works.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast