Consistency for your trading plan - Page 2
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Consistency for your trading plan

Most times traders don't seem to understand how the market functions being that any plans or trading strategy will for sure take a lot of time to become effective, therefore the trader needs to keep on learning and then they can become profitable in the business. Learning is the best way of being profitable, learn to make one plans and then keep on making use of it to enable your success.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    Most times traders don't seem to understand how the market functions being that any plans or trading strategy will for sure take a lot of time to become effective, therefore the trader needs to keep on learning and then they can become profitable in the business. Learning is the best way of being profitable, learn to make one plans and then keep on making use of it to enable your success.
    I am sure that traders could be successful by trading the market, but the trader that would be successful must be ready to do what the successful trades are doing also. They must posses the right trading experience and use what they know carefully well, that is what will help traders. It does not matter how much you know the market, what matters is the right application of what you know when you are trading it.

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I am sure that traders could be successful by trading the market, but the trader that would be successful must be ready to do what the successful trades are doing also. They must posses the right trading experience and use what they know carefully well, that is what will help traders. It does not matter how much you know the market, what matters is the right application of what you know when you are trading it.
    according to me it does really matter how much we know about market because it will give us more clues about market possible movements and we can mark specific levels which we believe market could go there and there. after that we can gather another ideas and create a trading plan to reach the target for daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly profits.

It is one thing to make the plans and then stick to it. I think that is where a lot of traders gets to make mistakes, by we make the plans and then when little hard time has been faced, you will see the trader changing the trading plans already. It is not appropriate to have a trading plan and not follow it for a long time and confirm it before making any modifications or changing.

The plan we have here will help us to write up a good trade we could follow why we look on the dimension to succeed. We must stay consistent making better plans that will see to the development of our trade and its the right choice for traders to build up a good system of trade that will enable us make more profits when it's time. Plans are good and if we can learn about this business, the better we can build up our trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    The plan we have here will help us to write up a good trade we could follow why we look on the dimension to succeed. We must stay consistent making better plans that will see to the development of our trade and its the right choice for traders to build up a good system of trade that will enable us make more profits when it's time. Plans are good and if we can learn about this business, the better we can build up our trade.
    consistency should be applied of few things first before we can start getting correct trades. first we must stop giving up our money to market and focus to learn with risk free account, in demo. after that we can practice everything we've learned in theory from guidebook, websites, or forum until we can understand basic knowledge about market first. spend next month to learn practicing with trading strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    It is one thing to make the plans and then stick to it. I think that is where a lot of traders gets to make mistakes, by we make the plans and then when little hard time has been faced, you will see the trader changing the trading plans already. It is not appropriate to have a trading plan and not follow it for a long time and confirm it before making any modifications or changing.
    I agree with you, lots of traders are lacking consistency simple because they are not sticking to their trading plan, and that is the big problem for traders. This is being caused mainly by the emotion at which the trader is trading, our emotional has to be reduced to the barest minimum, and we should be disciplined in everything we are doing. But before those things, we must possess the right trading system and plans.

For any trading plan to be effective and consistently making a good profits , bulk of work and responsibility hangs on a trader and that is why the level of the knowledge a trader acquires plays a very dominant role in this respect . I have a proof to substantiate my point because two traders are most likely to get different results if given the same trading strategy with the same account size to trade with . The difference could easily be traced to trader's level of discipline , patience and risk management ability .

Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    For any trading plan to be effective and consistently making a good profits , bulk of work and responsibility hangs on a trader and that is why the level of the knowledge a trader acquires plays a very dominant role in this respect . I have a proof to substantiate my point because two traders are most likely to get different results if given the same trading strategy with the same account size to trade with . The difference could easily be traced to trader's level of discipline , patience and risk management ability .
    I think it is just simple as what the traders needs doing is making sure to stick to the plan and then the goals they have gotten, if you can stick to your plans and then focus on making good trades out of them we can improve. It becomes hard when a trader always changes the plans they have made over and over again, that is where the mistakes begins from.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    I think it is just simple as what the traders needs doing is making sure to stick to the plan and then the goals they have gotten, if you can stick to your plans and then focus on making good trades out of them we can improve. It becomes hard when a trader always changes the plans they have made over and over again, that is where the mistakes begins from.
    It may look simple to begin to make regular income in the forex field but it is not easy in the actual sense, traders may lose everything in the time they are planning to make it big and consistently. I think that we should look for a good trading pattern with high level of management and discipline, that may be the solution to consistent earning.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast