Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 11 July 2018 16:43:35
    Started on: 11 July 2018 16:43:35
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 20 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

on this my copyfx account i will be using a price action trading strategy and only one indicator which is moving average. i will be looking for a price action signal in line with the trend but if there is non like for some time now i have not seen any,i will be trading inside bar strategy and that will be only on a daily time frame as time goes on i will be posting my every trades both profit and loss.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post

here i am again with another opportunity with eur/jpy,i sold this currency before because of a good pin that retrace to the blue moving average and this week again i saw a nice pin bar on the blue moving average,i hope this one plays out fine like the first one i saw and profited from.
    here was the trade that got me to lose almost all my trading account,when i thought the pin bar was so valid because its was in line with the moving average and the down trend but it ended up failing me losing about 36$ but i still believe in my strategy and hope that good signals come by.then i will gradually recover all that i have lost.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 230
    I think you made a mistake in understanding the chart although the market has given you a clear signal to close your trades
    If you look at the daily chart and with a simple knowledge you can see that the trend was bearish but the price failed to break the last bottom which means that there is a great possibility to change direction (this was a signal to you from the market to not even open any sell trade)

Even after you opened your positions there was a signal on the weekly chart which is a candle with a long tail, which means that there is a buying pressure that may push the prices up

EURJPYMonthly1.jpg

I won't even talk about the 4h time frame because it is too obvious

eurjpy-h4-roboforex-cy-ltd.jpg

Not allowed!
    Last edited by tfs2012; 09-19-2018 at 02:44 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    In most cases we miss interpret what you see in the market, a lot of traders have made the huge mistake in their trade which have cost them to loose their money in forex field. There are times that the market we present us clear chart for us to close our trade but you just focus on the huge possibility that it can still give us profit if wait further. It's not all times that we have to wait for the market to hit our target. The unexpected happens in forex field.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

i just got into this trade earlier because of the long pin bar that appeared at support,the market seem to be a small consolidation so i wanted to take advantage of it but i got out of the trade because of the news i heard that was coming out so i will be waiting for the daily pin bar to get closed and get into another position on the same currency pair.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by tfs2012 View Post
    I think you made a mistake in understanding the chart although the market has given you a clear signal to close your trades
    If you look at the daily chart and with a simple knowledge you can see that the trend was bearish but the price failed to break the last bottom which means that there is a great possibility to change direction (this was a signal to you from the market to not even open any sell trade)

Even after you opened your positions there was a signal on the weekly chart which is a candle with a long tail, which means that there is a buying pressure that may push the prices up

EURJPYMonthly1.jpg

I won't even talk about the 4h time frame because it is too obvious

eurjpy-h4-roboforex-cy-ltd.jpg
    thank you so much for this mate it has opened my blinded eyes,that's why i never liked trading with indicators because it gives wrong view about the market.i think am gonna go back to candle stick pattern which i was using to trade before,talking about candle pattern i was looking at this guy and i think i would be having a good buying opportunity at the break of the trend line.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    here was the trade that got me to lose almost all my trading account,when i thought the pin bar was so valid because its was in line with the moving average and the down trend but it ended up failing me losing about 36$ but i still believe in my strategy and hope that good signals come by.then i will gradually recover all that i have lost.
    This is not surprising things at all. I see price running bullish and for making correction we can get the bearish candle that not enough to prove price direction. Alternatively, i see the price already has cross upper site resistance so there is no chance to make downtrend. At the time of making analysis, we judge interested a lot of things then comparably our analysis will be accurate.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    This is not surprising things at all. I see price running bullish and for making correction we can get the bearish candle that not enough to prove price direction. Alternatively, i see the price already has cross upper site resistance so there is no chance to make downtrend. At the time of making analysis, we judge interested a lot of things then comparably our analysis will be accurate.

i thought the same thing but i never knew there was a news coming out and this was what happened.my trade was in 1$ profit all of a sudden this happened its really surprising that's why we are advise to always check the fundamentals to before making a trading decision.this has taught me a lot of lessons and the most important one is to always use break-even to secure my fund and profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    combination of price action and moving average can lead o making of big money because the trader will follow the trend with moving average and will be able to let the profits run and so this will keep trading is always profitable and risk and stop loss will be tight always, the strategy is good and effective for making of successful trading and making of money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Price action and moving average will make a trader catch trends that have moved and started retracement or maybe catch them early, but the secret to earnings in any strategy is patience, you might have lost your account before what you are expecting to trade shows up if there is no patience to wait for your best opportunity, price action is very important that we should learn it regardless of our strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Jpeters (2947945)
    Trader: Jpeters https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/40968/
    Account number: 2947945
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:500
    Funds: 115.26 USD
    Rating: https://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/40968/

Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 11 July 2018 16:43:35
    Started on: 11 July 2018 16:43:35
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 20 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

on this my copyfx account i will be using a price action trading strategy and only one indicator which is moving average. i will be looking for a price action signal in line with the trend but if there is non like for some time now i have not seen any,i will be trading inside bar strategy and that will be only on a daily time frame as time goes on i will be posting my every trades both profit and loss.
    Congratulations on the opening of your daily trading journal, and I see above you use some trading strategies to analyze the market like a moving average, and if we talk about moving averages it is very good because I myself use the techniques of the indicator to analyze the market because according I am very good moving average indicator for the basic analysis, especially by the newbie this indicator is very good, and the advantages of this indicator are easily understood and analyzed

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123