Billion's Trading Journal
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Billion's Trading Journal

Billion's Trading Journal

Hallo All
    Please allow to open my First Thread.
    This time I will try to review the GBPCAD Pair for the next few days.
    I happen to be watching this pair.
    The best chance I feel is BUY
    BUY at Position 1.73750
    Stop Lose 1.73100
    I think the Top Profit is OPTIONAL depending on the piety of each.
    I own the TP for the Long Term myself at the position of 1.77200
    Judging from the movement last night I think this pair is time for a reversal.
    From a number of technical and funda factors, I'm sure BUY is the best choice for this pair.

What about all colleagues?
    Maybe there are other views and input?
    thank you
    Greetings Profit

Quote Originally Posted by Billion View Post
    Hallo All
    BUY at Position 1.73750
    Stop Lose 1.73100
    From a number of technical and funda factors, I'm sure BUY is the best choice for this pair.

thank you
    Greetings Profit
    good night, I pay attention to your thread about the GBPCAD currency pair and see the market that is currently moving. if I compare the analysis you have touched STOP LOSS, for now this currency pair has been at position 171,100. but with the stop loss setting that you apply I am sure your capital is still safe even though your prediction is not correct. I look forward to your next prediction.
    ss gbpcad.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by irel01 View Post
    good night, I pay attention to your thread about the GBPCAD currency pair and see the market that is currently moving. if I compare the analysis you have touched STOP LOSS, for now this currency pair has been at position 171,100. but with the stop loss setting that you apply I am sure your capital is still safe even though your prediction is not correct. I look forward to your next prediction.
    ss gbpcad.jpg
    There i nothing wrong when our stop loss targets have been hit because it was meant that we shall use it to prevent us from losing everything from our trading accounts over time and we should not be afraid to apply them on our trades because of fear of being hit by the market. I think like I have said it several times that it is very wrong to start buying the GBPUSD when we all know that the selling pressure is so much on the pair at the moment but the good means good be to sell it again whenever the price comes to an important levels.

GBP cad is going to be bearish for quite some time as we see that GBP USD is bearish, the correlation between the two currency pairs is so unique and we cannot ignore it, my suggestion here is that you should use a stop loss that can provide the needed allowance for you trade to breathe because when the stop loss is tight, you could get hit several times while the trend continue download, buying into GBP cad now is a bad idea to be honest with you.

well all the gbp pair is in bearish mode and your are going to buy it i result want to know how you analysis the market and why you are recommend us to buy . how ever please give us some information about your trading method and experience as well that will also motivate us if you have great past in forex market.

Hallo All
    BUY at Position 1.73750
    Stop Lose 1.73100

thank you
    Greetings Profit
    Tf weekly GBPCAD down trend maybe next week GBPCAD stil down..

That is why it is important to trade with daily market movement some day before that pair is in buy side when it break below the area of 1.3000 then it is moving to downside that make every analysis fail only one then make secure in such situation that we have to make our trade with right of the risk management .

Hallo All
    BUY at Position 1.73750
    Stop Lose 1.73100

thank you
    Greetings Profit
    First of all I want to congratulate you on your ability to start your own trading journal and I think the best means through which to start learning more about the forex market and mastering the field of forex trading business is through keeping the records of your trading accounts and be able to track your progress over time. This is one of the things that have made me to understanding my faults about my trading systems and be able to take corrections when necessary and it have worked for me.

Trader
    it is good to know when the market continue moving in the same direction and when to reverse as this will lead to making of more accurate trading that leads to making of more money, the analysis of the market is very important for getting of successful trading and making of money easily, the trader that analyze the market well will be able to trade well.

Some people's trading is actually funny to be honest, how can we imagine buying in a market that is increasingly selling, this is the fastest way to get ourselves into a drawdown levels, GBP cad cannot be bought now except you enter with an intention to scalp for small profit, the main trend is still down and not even slowing down, so why the rush to buy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast