Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 11 July 2018 16:43:35
    Started on: 11 July 2018 16:43:35
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 20 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

on this my copyfx account i will be using a price action trading strategy and only one indicator which is moving average. i will be looking for a price action signal in line with the trend but if there is non like for some time now i have not seen any,i will be trading inside bar strategy and that will be only on a daily time frame as time goes on i will be posting my every trades both profit and loss.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Excuse me, can you display full chart, I can't see what pair you are traded, and also I can't see if it is buy or sell position.

Overall I really enjoy to see your style in managing this account. It looks simple, lets the profit run and cut the small loss. You've got some loss trades, I think you can cover it in just one or two trades immediately, because you apply a good risk reward ratio.

Best of luck my mate....
    okay i will be doing that from now on,but i was actually selling that currency though and it didn't go well as expected so i closed it with little profit.let me share the full chart of the one i placed last night.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    i really can't do anything but laugh because the strategy i thought never fails just proved me wrong that there are no 100% trading strategy. here are the result for the trade taken last night failed so i will be off from trading the market and go back to know what really went wrong

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    its been a while since i updated my journal and that's because of the struggles have been facing with my trading strategy although it was all my fault,i was impatient and traded a smaller time frame.early this week i got signals on weekly time frames on almost all JPY related pair but i decided to take just one because of the high risk which was EUR/JPY and the signal was pin bar in line with the down trend and a piecing through of the moving average as a confirmation entry. the trade is doing very fine and i think its about to get back all the money i lost this few weeks here is the image below.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the strategy used is good and strong and patience of the trader will make trading more effective and more profitable because the trader will filter his trading and will be able to make consistent profits from the market and so the mistakes will be little and so the return will be good and the risk will less and the trader will be more satisfied.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    its been a while since i updated my journal and that's because of the struggles have been facing with my trading strategy although it was all my fault,i was impatient and traded a smaller time frame.early this week i got signals on weekly time frames on almost all JPY related pair but i decided to take just one because of the high risk which was EUR/JPY and the signal was pin bar in line with the down trend and a piecing through of the moving average as a confirmation entry. the trade is doing very fine and i think its about to get back all the money i lost this few weeks here is the image below.

I finally closed the trade today taking 1:1 risk reward ratio as the market is about making some reversal upwards.i was taught never to allow a winning trade turn to loses so that's what i just did,i would have loved to hold it a little longer but its best i take 1:1 and find a better opportunity from the reversal it wants to make.

- - - Updated - - -

here's my new trade for the week,i think it pays to trade less than taking everything that looks good on the chart. i got this signal from the weekly chart on gbp/aud,my reason for entry is the pin bar inline with the downtrend so i believe this will be a good trade as the other one.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

took this trade earlier this week,thought it was gonna be a good trade but it ended up being a false signal.this is only what the market can give its either it give you profits or loses and which ever one i will only learn to accept them on this trade i lost over 30$ plus other wrong trades i took out of emotion.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

here i am again with another opportunity with eur/jpy,i sold this currency before because of a good pin that retrace to the blue moving average and this week again i saw a nice pin bar on the blue moving average,i hope this one plays out fine like the first one i saw and profited from.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

i bombed into this signal on 4 hrs chart which is the fakey signal a wonderful price action signal,so i took it and here it is heading to my take profit.i hope trades like this keep coming this month because i really need my account to bounce back again.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

the signal i thought was the best of all failed me,now i understand the saying that nothing in the market is certain so for that reason play safe and not the gambler.i have learnt from this losing trade and will have to move back to my first strategy which is pure price action,indicator have failed me,trading against the trend has failed me,now lets do things rightly by strictly following the trend.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post

the signal i thought was the best of all failed me,now i understand the saying that nothing in the market is certain so for that reason play safe and not the gambler.i have learnt from this losing trade and will have to move back to my first strategy which is pure price action,indicator have failed me,trading against the trend has failed me,now lets do things rightly by strictly following the trend.
    Keep calm my friend, indeed the market is unpredictable, we only do an analysis to minimize losses possibility. Still ... the market is unpredictable even if we are as smart as we are in market analysis. There are no retail traders who become gods of the forex market. We can only laugh at the arrogant traders with their own analysis.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast