200 EMA with RSI as confirmation. - Page 20
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: 200 EMA with RSI as confirmation.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1

200 EMA with RSI as confirmation.

This strategy is very simple, it requires patience because it is based on the 4 hour time frame
    Before I go into how the system works, here are the settings:

Moving Average
    Period: 200
    MA method: Exponential
    Apply to: Close

Relative Strength Index
    Period : 10
    Apply to : Median Price (HL/2)
    Level : 50

Time Frame USED 15 mins to 4hr

RULES FOR BUYING
    When price breaks and closes above 200 EMA wait for RSI to touch or cross 50 below and form a V shape, as soon as the V is completed, enter buy at the open of the next candle.

Stop Loss:
    Previous Swing Low

RULES FOR SELLING
    When price breaks and closes below 200 EMA wait for RSI to touch or cross above 50 and form an inverted V shape, as soon as the inverted V is completed, enter sell at the open of the next candle

Stop Loss:
    Previous Swing High

Risk Reward: 1-1 Minimum
    Below is a chart of eur usd, notice that the V shape that happens after price crossed above the line 50, but I will not buy until price has closed above the 200 EMA as an extra confirmation because I don't want a false buying signal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac View Post
    You have need to first focus on daily basic learning and strategy rules well then you should good ideas which time frame is best or perfect for trader. Combination of these both indicator are good for trader but you have need good understand its performance well into our trading chart pattern then we should make successful these both indicator strategy.
    Our performance will only improve because we practice consistently, the relative strength index and the 200 exponential moving Average have shown me that as we stick with a strategy, there is no understanding we will ultimately get because the losses that we experience will teach us certain new tricks that we did not know previously. I won't advice people to test a new strategy on their real trading account without demo trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Relative strength index and moving average give the great directional signal and accuracy of the market move. I also use them, especially I use RSI for divergence and convergence because they are perfect to find out the reversals and trade for the long term.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    200 moving average with RSI can help the trader to find good trading positions and and follow the trend at the sane time, the trader should know how and when he can trade with the system to increase the return and decrease the risk to the minimum level, the trader should be able to know how to choose the proper time of trading always.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Our performance will only improve because we practice consistently, the relative strength index and the 200 exponential moving Average have shown me that as we stick with a strategy, there is no understanding we will ultimately get because the losses that we experience will teach us certain new tricks that we did not know previously. I won't advice people to test a new strategy on their real trading account without demo trading.
    I know that the practices of traders will determine the performance of the trader. But that is not the only thing that will determine the performance of traders, another thing who can determine the performance of traders is the kind of strategy in whom the trader is using to practice. Some forex strategies are only a waste of time, we have to beware of them. But trading with 20EMA is not really bad in my view.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Those trader use daily basic use these both indicator to follow the market he can easily understand market real trend direction well for getting everyday good profit in it. Getting strong signal after confirmation about this trading method well you should make everyday simple or strong EMA and RSI indicator strategy for our trading business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    There is no doubt that every trader has a special way and strategy. Yes, this is a good indicator, but you need a lot of experience to choose the appropriate time frame because too many indicators don’t succeed because of choosing a wrong time frame. Finally thank you for providing the opportunity to participate and benefit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    For me, confirmation means the ability to enter the right trades, if we take a cursory look at the losses many traders have made, we will notice a common pattern. Most of the trades that were taken by these people never went through a process of confirmation, this is why blind trading is rampant in this market, the 200 exponential moving Average and the RSI makes me avoid this error.

Not allowed!

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920