Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: MACD Divergence Types

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24

MACD Divergence Types

Macd divergence is divided into two types (1) Price action (2) Macd
    Market movement with these two types of macd divergence is described below with image.

1. Verticals lines for price action candle tops for bearish divergence, Candle bottoms for bullish divergence.
    2. Blue for rising action (price pr macd waves) red for falling.
    3. Horizontal lines for macd indicate that the direction of macd can either be trending opposite price as shown, or simple flat to price ( which would be shown as two successive waves of the same height)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    This is a different view about trading the MACD, I did not know that it is divided into two as has been explained here, I trade divergence as one of my strategy but I use a different indicator to achieve this, the relative strength index is what I believe gives better signal but with the knowledge I have seen people displaying about this strategy MACD, maybe I will just try it out someday and see the possibility that I can use it more.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    Market divergence are good way to make profit on forex and your thread is give us knowledge about divergence and we must follow the divergence after learn them well because if traders are learn well on this business and use their knowledge and learning in trading which is the only best way to earn big profit from forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    In These chart we can see the main thing is that lines which are we us for find the divergence. I think its good to use a good trading system which is identify the market divergence for traders and when traders are use a good and effective trading system in higher time frames then we will get high accuracy divergence and earn daily basis good profit from Forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Trading divergence is good if we really understands how it works,it is better for the trader to practice well first mostly with the demo account and understand how divergence works before we can trade it and it is better if we can get an indicator to confirm what we are doing because divergence does not work all the time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    First we must understand that trading strategy which we want to use in trading. If you are not understand your trading ways then you will not survive on forex for long time.To understand the basic knowledge of forex market is must for all trader and traders who are follow it with proper planning they are never lose their money on forex trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    This tread provides information about divergence that is very simple and easy to understand by all traders, and most importantly new traders like me are also easy to understand, plus the picture, making it easier for us to learn it, I am very grateful Thank you for making this tread, hopefully understanding understanding of divergence can make it easier for us to benefit from forex trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    Macd are the good way of trading and if traders are use this good trading strategy on their trading their success will become easily possible for them. These divergence are help traders us to identify the market trend well and if you are use it with higher time frame then you can make easily big profit from this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by maryrosi View Post
    This tread provides information about divergence that is very simple and easy to understand by all traders, and most importantly new traders like me are also easy to understand, plus the picture, making it easier for us to learn it, I am very grateful Thank you for making this tread, hopefully understanding understanding of divergence can make it easier for us to benefit from forex trading.
    You are right its very to understand these divergence if we have knowledge about them and they are also make easy for us to understand the market trend and find the possible price where the market reversal can start. I love to trade with divergence and macd is best indicator for us to find the real divergence on the market chart.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSST View Post
    Trading divergence is good if we really understands how it works,it is better for the trader to practice well first mostly with the demo account and understand how divergence works before we can trade it and it is better if we can get an indicator to confirm what we are doing because divergence does not work all the time.
    Yeah demo trading is must for all traders and when they are work on demo they are know well a trading strategy. If traders are learn well then its easy for them to make profit from this business. I like to trade with divergence because these are most easy way of trading that is help traders to earn money from forex on daily basis and traders success become easy.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast